Info: Corrected decay for Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN edition

Lucky_A

Alpha
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Lucky Angel Bob
By accident I noticed the entropedia listed decay for this chip doesn't seem right.

After nova test the correct decay seems to be 0.519 pec/use - maybe some1 else can confirm. Entropedia updated.

This brings the Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN chip to 2.967 dpp, similar to the corrosive V TEN.

Have you included decay of implant too?

Decay value put on entropedia should always be chip decay + implant decay.

Falagor
:bandit:

Have you included decay of implant too?

Decay value put on entropedia should always be chip decay + implant decay.

Falagor

Blah ! u made me test the implant decay too :laugh: You sir owe me 6 PECs in inserter decay :laugh: ... Aren't all implants supposed to have same decay now ?? Shouldn't that be counted by entropedia in the implant section ? When u select the implant in the weap compare tool ?? ... i see is not !

Anyways, my Neopsion 50 implant decays 0.011 PEC/use. Tested adding&removing the implant and that brings no decay to it, just to the inserter. After 1 use it lost 11 nova of tt value - that's 0.011 PEC in my book, which again is different from the 0.001 decay/use entropedia states for all implants :scratch2:

Even so, if u add implant decay, total decay for Lacerating V TEN is 0.53 PEC/use compared to 0.629 that was listed in entropedia before ...

I have a corro V TEN as well, but is borrowed to a friend for tiering ... will test that one too when I can ...

Even so, question remains, ... are all implants now decaying the same ? Should implant decay be added to chip decay on chip's page in entropedia or counted to the implant when u select it on weap compare page ? :scratch2:

Your tests are incorrect, all my measurings was in Shop Keeper (i can see there decay up to 5 digit after decimal point), including 55 implant decay (0.629 in sum), see in history on Entropedia. You may be correct only if MA changed decay (cannot measure atm because my chip was sold last week)

Blah ! u made me test the implant decay too :laugh: You sir owe me 6 PECs in inserter decay :laugh: ... Aren't all implants supposed to have same decay now ?? Shouldn't that be counted by entropedia in the implant section ? When u select the implant in the weap compare tool ?? ... i see is not !

Anyways, my Neopsion 50 implant decays 0.011 PEC/use. Tested adding&removing the implant and that brings no decay to it, just to the inserter. After 1 use it lost 11 nova of tt value - that's 0.011 PEC in my book, which again is different from the 0.001 decay/use entropedia states for all implants :scratch2:

Even so, if u add implant decay, total decay for Lacerating V TEN is 0.53 PEC/use compared to 0.629 that was listed in entropedia before ...

I have a corro V TEN as well, but is borrowed to a friend for tiering ... will test that one too when I can ...

Even so, question remains, ... are all implants now decaying the same ? Should implant decay be added to chip decay on chip's page in entropedia or counted to the implant when u select it on weap compare page ? :scratch2:

i recall UL implants decay 2% of chips decay so the decay will vary from chip to chip

Here is sticky tutorial in mindforce section explaining it all: <click>

Decay on corro V TEN is curently right (i have one and just tested it again to make sure): 0.466pec
There was moment when someone changed it (because he probably measured without implant decay) but then someone has corected it.
I can't tell you about exact decay on lacerating V because i dont own one (paradox that i have to trust seller about decay if i would want to buy it).

Also: do not trust Entropedia with many cases with decay information - best test everytihg yourself. There are many places where MA has changed decay and noone has corected it yet or there are wrong info just because someone has coutned it wrong.

---
To everyone who reads this thread (and also many other troubesome threads):
if you have encountered similar situation and you have enough of this - write a support case to MA that you want to see exact decay information in item description because you feel too confused about it and its too troublesome to get this information.

If there are enough of those support cases - MA will make a change.

Falagor

I returned the previous value, because method with Shop Keeper is the most reliable method, and my measuring was with implant. Correct value is 0.629 PEC. I can say this, because I was an owner of Lacerating V TEN. I've been 'someone' who corrected info about corrosive V TEN to 0,466

Falagor - you're right about the fact that MA should publish decay for all items ... however I don't see that coming any time soon- if ever :laugh:

Your tests are incorrect, all my measurings was in Shop Keeper (i can see there decay up to 5 digit after decimal point), including 55 implant decay (0.629 in sum), see in history on Entropedia. You may be correct only if MA changed decay (cannot measure atm because my chip was sold last week)

I don't claim to be an expert on the topic, but I do question instead of trusting blindly. Here's a lollipop for ya :

Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition + NeoPsion 50 Mindforce implant (2% absorption)
After 1,000 uses
- Chip decayed exactly 5.19 PED -> decay/use = 0.519 PEC
- Implant decayed exactly 11 PEC -> decay/use = 0.011 PEC
Thus total decay per use for this combo is : 0.53 PEC/use

Does this prove me right ? Idk & i don't care :laugh: ... but proves you wrong at least for 1 case :tongue2:

If I understood Falagor's post correctly (quite a good one I might add) the total decay should be the same, just the % of the implant is different ... no cheap L implants available atm via AH so won't spend time & PEDs testing that further :)

Last edited:
There is a chance that you are both right. If i understand right - Gewitter has tested the chip in the past while Lucky has tested it now.

If MA has changed decay in the meantime (which has occured in the past on many items) - both tests may be ok ;).

Once more - decay information is vital in situations like this. It saves time, frustration and unnecesery arguing (which should be underlined: is not players but MA fault). Protecting this information behind "excelent" or "good" durability adds absolutly nothing to the game.

Falagor

Do what you want, I do not care, but last autumn it was like I wrote.
There on Entropedia are couple of values ​​that can not be changed (marked as confirmed), and they are wrong, for example decay on AS-129... so please dont blind trust to Entropedia.

Tested today the Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN and can confirm the 0.466 PEC/use decay, where I got 0.457 decay on chip and 0.009 decay on implant (Neo 50)

Re-tested the Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN again today and got same figure - 0.53 PEC/use decay, with 0.519 on chip and 0.011 on implant (Neo 50). Changed entropedia value once again.

Back