TEN Edition Items Still Dropping? Classic MA Blunder. :/

My loot theory is correct. The loot program must be a windows set up with all possible loot in drop down menus in one box. Then there are drop down menus for each mob or blueprint or mining area. There is a set list of items to drop for each. The manager can set a list as fixed and then add random items to drop for a mob whenever they feel like it.
EG: No Mod Mercs have dropped because it has been removed from the drop list. If they manually add it, it will drop again.

The case of this TEN item indicates they forgot to turn off the TEN item for that mob. Until they manually remove it, it will keep dropping. Alternatively, they put say 10 TEN items in the list for that mob and there are still a few left. This cant be a very complicated program. I suspect it has a simple rule, x number of mobs must be killed to loot the item.

So what MA is saying here is that maybe, just maybe, a Opalo TEN Edition just still may drop?:confused::yay::(:cool:

As I understand it, Cyrene has not yet held their TEN event, which has been postponed a couple of times so far.

Perhaps some small numbers of TEN items will remain available to be looted on other planets until then? :dunno:

As I understand it, Cyrene has not yet held their TEN event, which has been postponed a couple of times so far.

Perhaps some small numbers of TEN items will remain available to be looted on other planets until then? :dunno:

Funny that you mention Cyrene TEN event

Teleportation Chip V TEN Edition Girts Smilgs Niedra Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:20:28

The looter is the avatar that most complained that the event was due.

I guess he has hope again of finnishing the armor set

And another one drops today? I guess it's the TEN event forever if you can hunt Osse. Come on MA, get you're act together. :scratch2:

Why are TEN Edition items still dropping?

It seems that if you hunt Osse you can still loot these special "limited edition" items. MA, PP's, whatever you're calling yourselves this week, do you ever get embarrassed with yourselves?

As long as they're making money they don't care whether things make sense

/mod note/ merged 2nd thread by OP on same subject

a) Maybe they just set a specific number of any given item type to be available in the pool and this was simply floating around, waiting to be looted.

b) If high-end items didn't drop more commonly from high level mobs, what would be the purpose in skilling up and paying a premium for items like this one? Plus, I don't remember them being so incredibly difficult to kill that a team of mid-level players can't hunt them.

/mod note/ merged 2nd thread by OP on same subject

Yeah it's a shame people end up feeling like they have to keep beating a dead horse to get any answers. Yet still no answers, silence, and then a long vacation.

The ten event can only end when Cyrene organizes the last ten planet partner competition. Which could take a year or two based on current progress :)

Last SGA items dropped few months after SGA was officially over. From the "less popular", less hunted mobs.
Got the hint? ;)

Back