Atrox Taxman @ LA40 & 2

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Hello evryone !

Join us for this fun hunting event! The event has no time limit*

manu_september_ultimate2_151293.jpg

Go hunting at Atrox Paradise -OLA02-, or LA 40, Atrox Valley. You can hunt at either LA, or both LAs - the choice is yours.

Rules & Prizes :

Avatar with the most weekly global count on LA40 will get 15% of the taxe from LA40 for the next week.
Avatar with the highest weekly global on LA40 will get 5% of the taxe from LA40 for the next week.

Avatar with the most global count on OLA2 will get 15% of the taxe from OLA2 for the next week.
Avatar with the highest weekly global on OLA2 will get 5% of the taxe from OLA2 for the next week.

The event manager is hitman nutrageti 47, I encourage you to add him in your friend list. He will track globals, post weekly result in this thread.The event runs from 1 July 00:01 EU time without endtime.
This event is both for solo hunters and for teams.A table will be added to this thread to count solo globals/ team globals. Mining globals counts!

Locations

Atrox Paradise -OLA02-
This land area is northwest of Nate Valley TP and contains low maturity Atrox, mainly Young to Provider.

LA 40, Atrox Valley
This land area is to the northwest of Akmuul Island TP and contains mid maturity Atrox, mainly Old to Alpha.

How to Enter

Solo hunter & Team hunters : Automatic registration you don't need to do anything.

SILVER MISSION IS ON !!! 60 k points of atrox of guardian or higher maturity
reward :
choice of one of six skills: Combat Reflexes (163.75) / Weapons Handling (163.75) / Clubs (106.15) / Light Melee Weapons (106.15) / Telepathy (53.07) / Evade (53.07) !!

Further Information:
Tax on both land areas is set to just 4%
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant in case of foul play or unfair practice. The judge's decision is final.
* I reserve the right to stop the event anytime with a one week warning.

Manuel

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!

Last edited:
NEW RULE: Prizes not claimed for more then 4 weeks after they are announced to be available (28 days) will cease to be available.
This rule will take effect starting with the 28th of October 2014.

OLA 40 final results for LAST WEEK:

ola_40_last_week_final_results.jpg

OLA 02 final results for LAST WEEK:

ola_2_last_week_final_results.jpg

OLA 40 winner (week 21)- most globals - rob pk72 deg
OLA 40 winner (week 21) - highest global - Talisker Ironbar Swede

OLA 40 winner (week 22) - most globals - Jar Jasis Sismondi
OLA 40 winner (week 22) - highest global - rob pk72 deg

Congratulations to all of you!

Tax and prizes will be calculated by manuel :)

Last edited:
Alright guys, as manuel stated above: 2 land areas, 15% and 5% for most and highest globals. I will be watching entropialife.com starting with the 1st of july and I'll be recording the globals :)

Make sure all your globals are recorded by entropialife. Surest way to make that is to run their client. If a global is missed by EL for some reason, I accept time-stamped screenshots.

Tax is determined by how many hunters are there ;) So get your friends to hunt there ;D

That's cool! Time to go back for some trox, after finishing bronze. I like LA40:)

Atrox Silver Challenge added today :D :D :D :D Someone let me know what it implies please :D

This needs a bump :)
As far as I've heard Silver trox is 60 k points of guardian + maturity. No idea yet of reward...if someone has a link for it, please post it :)

This needs a bump :)
As far as I've heard Silver trox is 60 k points of guardian + maturity. No idea yet of reward...if someone has a link for it, please post it :)

It's a choice of one of six skills: Combat Reflexes (163.75) / Weapons Handling (163.75) / Clubs (106.15) / Light Melee Weapons (106.15) / Telepathy (53.07) / Evade (53.07)

Some pretty useful rewards there.

This needs a bump :D Tomorrow the event beggins!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Need more action! Hunt the Trox! LT are ugly!

Eomons are here and the item rain is just as fast over so leave them to their migration and come shoot some Trox!! You won't regret it!

Global numbers are picking up :D will post tomorrow the scoreboard :D Keep hunting guys :D

Click the image above to see scoreboard :) I will make 2 separate tables for each Land Area at the end of the 1st week as this format is a bit too wide of PCF...

Anyway, I'll give you the highlights :
OLA 2: Highest number of globals so far: 19 - Xrated La Tina
OLA 2: Highest value global: 279 - Frippe eX Deluxe
OLA 40: Highest number of globals so far: 8 - Lady DARCI XXX
OLA 40: Highest value global : 98 - Lady DARCI XXX

The final scores for the 1st week will be posted on the 8th of July. Tax and prizes will be calculated by manuel :)

I posted the scores so far in my 2nd post :) There's still plenty of time to work your way to the top and get some tax! Shoot the Trox!

I guess its time to work on LA40 now :D

Last day of the first week :D Hunt Hunt Hunt!

All right, I'm back from my 4 day vacation all red and skin peeling and ready to count those globals :D

Hi there was wondering when do i get my prize for first week, its been almost a week now since i won.

Hi there was wondering when do i get my prize for first week, its been almost a week now since i won.

Nutrageti contacted me 2 days ago...he needs to get in touch with Manuel and calculate tax...then we get paid.

Nutrageti contacted me 2 days ago...he needs to get in touch with Manuel and calculate tax...then we get paid.

I got the tax money, leave me a PM with usual time you come online :)

Tax reveived nice event but more people need to quit those LT and Eomons tho :D

Back