Atrox Taxman @ LA40 & 2

I apologize to gaina messi who came down from CP today to receive his prize and wasn't able to due to the trade bug.
I'm putting a hold on payments till that is fixed.

I did manage to pay someone using the "drop it on the ground method" but this is risky and I had some unpleasant experience with it when dropping an item in an unrelated trade and having the server go offline on us...

Hello;

I've just increased maturity level on LA40 for silver mission :wtg:

Hope you have fun there :)

OLA 2 feels a bit neglected these days guys, everyone on OLA 40 :)) No one needing the Iron Atrox no more? :D

OLA 2 feels a bit neglected these days guys, everyone on OLA 40 :)) No one needing the Iron Atrox no more? :D

Just finished my Iron last week and am starting the Bronze, but I'm a little atroxed out. 4k kills in 2 1/2 weeks.
Started on LA 40, got to say.... the Ninja spawning is off the hook and the atrox go unreachable fairly easily.

Just finished my Iron last week and am starting the Bronze, but I'm a little atroxed out. 4k kills in 2 1/2 weeks.
Started on LA 40, got to say.... the Ninja spawning is off the hook and the atrox go unreachable fairly easily.

Hehe congratulations on finishing that :D 4 k kills in 20 days is pretty damn hard to do :))

Well that's a problem MA made...they go unreachable if you get too many around you and some can't reach you cause of other trox, no? I don't remember there being many landscape obstacles there :) or you're tagging from really far away and takes too long for the mob to reach you?

As for ninjas best solution is either close to revive and turret or close to LA margins. Cuts down on them a bit :)

Hehe congratulations on finishing that :D 4 k kills in 20 days is pretty damn hard to do :))

Well that's a problem MA made...they go unreachable if you get too many around you and some can't reach you cause of other trox, no? I don't remember there being many landscape obstacles there :) or you're tagging from really far away and takes too long for the mob to reach you?

As for ninjas best solution is either close to revive and turret or close to LA margins. Cuts down on them a bit :)

No... I try to pick one out of the herd when it charges, it snags on some random shrubbery becomes unreachable and I have to run up to it and let it hit me, which also gets the rest of the herd agroed on me. Those Trox are too big for me to let 8 of them pound on me. Need to invest in different armor because Ghost + 5b isn't cutting it.

I haven't really tried the LA past the revive, as I hit the edge from the TP and work my way in.

The damn migration is coming to an end :D Get ready for the Trox!!!

this is the best event .

i hope i winn this week.

Regards Ray

this is the best event .

i hope i winn this week.

Regards Ray

glad to hear you're enjoying it :D
you've definitely got a big chance at winning the most globals category :D

However the highest global category on OLA 40 is currently lead by maichai chai mai with an Atrox Provider worth 1 442 PED :D Big gz to you mai :D

Hello;

I've just increased maturity level on LA40 for silver mission :wtg:

Hope you have fun there :)

I am just on my way to start with the Atrox Silver mission so i have to ask - What maturity do you have on your LA, is it only Guardians and up or is it to many Young -Olds to.:)

I am just on my way to start with the Atrox Silver mission so i have to ask - What maturity do you have on your LA, is it only Guardians and up or is it to many Young -Olds to.:)

Edited, was wrong

Please feel free to drop some suggestions / comments here :) they are not ignored :)

Also big gratz for Talania Tal Indigo who found an Atrox Provider worth 1 563 PED :D

Keep hoffing guys :D

Last edited:

Went and did a fly-over, quite a few dominants there now, plenty of guardians and providers, the odd old here and there, i'm guessing incredibly rare mature-young or maybe none at all

Congratz to Jessica Jessi Rabit for the Atrox Young with 971 PED in it :D Keep hoffing :D

Congratz to Csaba Csabee Matthew for the Atrox Old worth 1 138 PED :D a hof a day keeps the depo away

Does MA's atrox event make me happy? Not really, no. But I'm still doing my own event ingame today :D and with all the people doing trox there's bount to be some good hofs in the trox lootpool :D

Today, saturday, from 19:00 MA time : 60 minutes long, Highest Single Loot wins on OLA 40 : "OLA 40 Silver Trox HSL"event :D

Free entry!

Cya all there :D

Gratz to Richard Dick Winters for the 1218 PED Atrox Old

Last day of week 9 :) pump it up guys :D

Week 7 and 8 winners please contact me for prizes :) the ones not on my FL already can't be found in the player register...so if you want prizes message me here :)

OLA 2 winner (week 9) - most globals -Csaba Csabee Matthew
OLA 2 winner (week 9) - highest global - Richard Dick Winters
OLA 40 winner (week 9) - most globals - Rays Ray Raymond
OLA 40 winner (week 9) - highest global - Talania Tal Indigo

Week 9 results :) check the 2nd post for full results :D Gratz to the winners :D

Guys I must insist that everyone respect and maintain a proper playing etiquette while you are on either of the two land areas. I've received reports of repeatedly mob training other hunters in what I must assume is a tactic to drive those players of the land area or is proof of human stupidity.

The individuals in cause have of course been reported, this is just a reminder to everyone. If anyone witnesses or is subject to such tactics, please fear not reporting it to Mindark.

Also, in case it was not obvious, the more players hunt on that land area, the better the tax will be and thus better prizes. So driving away others is not beneficial. Inviting/recommending the land area to others is :)

Furthermore, I and manuel maintain our rights to not award prizes to any individual repeatedly reported to have not maintained a sporting attitude.

OLA 40 Highest Single Loot event tomorrow at 19:00 MA time :D Don't forget to register (ingame > Event List)

Back