Atrox Taxman @ LA40 & 2

Alright guys, OLA 2 maturity has been modified. They are still mostly young but a lot higher maturity will start popping up after those are killed. Maturity will probably OA-stalker.

OLA 2 winner (week 15) -most globals - Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque
OLA 2 winner (week 15) -highest global - mj moj a'ii
OLA 40 winner (week 15) -most globals -Emma Emma Heart
OLA 40 winner (week 15) -highest global - Jar Jasis Sismondi

Week 15 results :)

Week 14 prizes are with me :)

After few days of tests... Maturity back to baby trox @ OLA2:)

Big trox will remain for few days until someone kill them !!

Wof or no Wof, trox still there :) keep shooting guys :D

NEW RULE: Prizes not claimed for more then 4 weeks after they are announced to be available (28 days) will cease to be claimable.
This rule will take effect starting with the 28th of October 2014.

The winners for week 16 have been announced in the 2nd post :)

Prizes for week 15 are here :D

NEW RULE: Prizes not claimed for more then 4 weeks after they are announced to be available (28 days) will cease to be claimable.
This rule will take effect starting with the 28th of October 2014.

The winners for week 16 have been announced in the 2nd post :)

Prizes for week 15 are here :D

this needs to be hammered well into your minds :D

OLA 2 winner (week 17) -most globals - franck sweetyx MORE
OLA 2 winner (week 17) -highest global - Cool Buck
OLA 40 winner (week 17) - most globals - Henrik Bengha Bengtsson
OLA 40 winner (week 17) - highest global - Sponzorusa Svaba Qrava

Week 17 results here :)
Week 16 ped not yet here, will be here around the 2nd of November :)

Check 2nd post of this thread for more details of week 17 :) Was a great week for OLA 40 with a high number of globals and hof :D

Did not see it in main post, but when does the week start and end for global count?

Did not see it in main post, but when does the week start and end for global count?

Week count starts on tuesdays at 00:00 and ends mondays at 23:59 MA time :) This is due to the fact that the first week started on the 1st of july which was on a tuesday :)

Prizes are usually available for claiming a week later, depending however on manuel's schedule (He calculates the prizes, I hand them over )

Prizes unclaimed for more then 4 weeks after they have become available (I post here when they do) are used to pay future prizes. They can no longer be claimed.

For claiming prizes please message me here, on forum, or add me to your friend list ingame : hitman nutrageti 47.

OLA 2 winner (week 18) -both categories - Jay VeNgeaNce Spitzel
OLA 40 winner (week 18) - most globals - Emma Emma Heart
OLA 40 winner (week 18) - highest global - Mary Lin Poppins

Finally getting some activity again :D Guess everyone had their fill of cloaks :)) Come and shoot some trox guys :D The more people shoot the better the prize so tell everyone you know ;)

Week 19 results have been posted :)

Week 18 ped are available :)

Week 19 ped available :)
Week 20 winners announced in 2nd post :)

I'm interested in getting involved but am a little unclear on what day of the week the comp starts on ? is it Monday to Monday or Sunday to Sunday ?

Forgive me if the information is contained within the thread but perhaps something on the original post updated weekly would make it easier for latecomers like me to jump right in ! ;)

I'm interested in getting involved but am a little unclear on what day of the week the comp starts on ? is it Monday to Monday or Sunday to Sunday ?

Forgive me if the information is contained within the thread but perhaps something on the original post updated weekly would make it easier for latecomers like me to jump right in ! ;)

Week starts on Tuesdays at 00:00 MA time and end on Mondays at 23:59 MA time :)

As such, winners are announced on Tuesdays and prizes are given the following week. You have 4 weeks to claim your prize by contacting me here or ingame (hitman nutrageti 47). If for some reason you are unable to contact me or wish to suggest changes to the event you can contact manuel (the land area owner - see first post of this thread).

Good luck and feel free to ask any other questions :) I am happy to answer :D

Got a few people trying to meet up with me and claim the prizes. Going online in about 15 minutes now :)

Running EU at high res now :D peds are shiny :))

Come hunt some trox guys :D

Starting tomorrow. 25th of November, the LAST WEEK of the event beggins.

On the 1st of December, Atrox Taxman event will be officially over.

Prizes for the last 4 weeks of the event will continue to be available after that up until the 25th of December. (Contacting me means the prize is yours, if you contact me on the 24th and we can't meet up until the 2nd of January it means you still get the prize. Don't contact me after the 25 th :) )

A new, improved event, will soon start on OLA 40 and OLA 02 :D Keep an eye on the event section :D

ped for week 20 are here :)

One of the last bumps for this event :D Check out our new event!: Atrox Time!

Final week of the event results posted :) Very soon getting the ped for week 21 :)

Back