Atrox Taxman @ LA40 & 2

Results for week 2 have been posted :) Congratulations to all of you :D
Winners will be contacted ingame as soon as I get tax info :)
Week 3 has started !

Week 3 results have been posted :D Week 4 started today :D

feels like i need to bump since it's past midnight...so Midnight Bump!

Week 2 OLA 40 winners, rondo rondo bondo and spitzon spit petersson, please contact me as I've been unable to find you online at the same time as myself :) I've added you both to friend list.

And with 2 days left of week 4, here are the globals so far:

OLA 40
atrox_taxman_week_4_intermediary_ola_40.jpg

OLA 2
atrox_taxman_week_4_intermediary_ola_2.jpg

As you can see OLA 2 is still pretty much undecided so go hunt some troxies :D OLA 40 is a great place to hunt those big trox as well and they global pretty often!

Week 4 results have been posted :) Week 5 has started :)

Congratulations to Gaina Messi91 Cristi who got the biggest loot of the event so far: 1438 ped Atrox Guardian :D on OLA 40 :wtg: Keep it up!

I got week 3 results with me, will contact winners pretty soon :) Patience is the path to glory ;)

And the promised first 5 days results for week 5:

OLA 40:
ola_40_atrox_taxman_day_5_week_5.jpg

OLA 2:
ola_2_atrox_taxman_day_5_week_5.jpg

Still 2 days left to hunt! Shoot Shoot Shoot!

5 winners for week 5 with a tie at OLA 2 most globals category :D Results board and winners' names in 2nd post :D

I've got a lot of prizes to hand out as soon as I have final numbers :D

5 winners for week 5 with a tie at OLA 2 most globals category :D Results board and winners' names in 2nd post :D

I've got a lot of prizes to hand out as soon as I have final numbers :D

Grats to the most global winners. I really tried on that one too. Pulled out an epic 9 globals on Sunday in horrific lag through 930 kills.

Good contest. Would like to see more of these.

Grats to the most global winners. I really tried on that one too. Pulled out an epic 9 globals on Sunday in horrific lag through 930 kills.

Good contest. Would like to see more of these.

Hehe thank you :) This little event will continue for a bit so feel free to keep on hunting :) 9 globals in 930 kills is pretty impressive in one run :D

Yes, the ingame lag that keeps coming and going is not fun at all, makes me be a lot less active then I should but hopefully it will go away soon :)

I will try and contact you as soon as week 5 numbers come in for your highest loot prize :)

I've got a lot of prizes to hand out from week 3 and 4 as well, it's been a difficult 2 weeks in terms of getting in contact with people (I apologize for that for any of you that feel it's taking too long, i believe i have all of you on ingame friend list, leave me an offline message ingame with playtime and i'll try and find you )

Last edited:
Seems Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque managed to find a really nice trox today that had a nice 919 PED HOF in it @ OLA 2 :D
Big gz mate :D

Seems Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque managed to find a really nice trox today that had a nice 919 PED HOF in it @ OLA 2 :D
Big gz mate :D

Thanks. Now if only I could sell all that in a reasonable amount of time.

OLA 40 final results for week 6

ola_40_week_6_final_results.jpg

OLA 02 final results for week 6

ola_2_week_6_final_results.jpg

OLA 2 winners (week 6) - most globals - Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque and Vector vecke Xeis (tied at 16 globals each =>prize will be split equally)
OLA 2 winner - highest global (week 6) - Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque
OLA 40 winner in both categories (week 6) - Lady DARCI XXX

Had to check twice but yes this is the 2nd week in a row when OLA 2 most globals gets 2 winners :) Prizes will be given out as soon as tax info comes in :)

Back