Question: Trapping Exploit, How long does it take to fix?

Maybe if everyone knew how to do it then they'd fix it. :laugh: or it may solve the problem because there won't be enough room to hide cause too many exploiters.

We can always do the "You see them do it you stop trading with them.".

Or put them on you personal KILL list.

Yea, some people were talking about it....In game, pretty hard to fix that.

EDIT: well the way I have seen it, It is possible on multiple mobs, and very hard to fix.

From what I can tell this particular mob does not have anti-trapping logic turned on. If that is the case then I think it's an easy fix.

BUT I am not a programmer, I am a paying customer.

Maybe if everyone knew how to do it then they'd fix it. :laugh: or it may solve the problem because there won't be enough room to hide cause too many exploiters.

How many is to many exploiters on one mob? I have seen more than a dozen doing it.
You may be correct, we are only, lol, 7 months into MA being made aware of the exploit. I'll consider a time frame in which to release a comprehensive guide on how to exploit this mob. How long is long enough? 8 months, 10? :laugh:

Right now? :laugh:

Anyways, I am thinking of another exploit then :p

Sorry off topic :rolleyes:

From what I can tell this particular mob does not have anti-trapping logic turned on. If that is the case then I think it's an easy fix.

BUT I am not a programmer, I am a paying customer.

How many is to many exploiters on one mob? I have seen more than a dozen doing it.
You may be correct, we are only, lol, 7 months into MA being made aware of the exploit. I'll consider a time frame in which to release a comprehensive guide on how to exploit this mob. How long is long enough? 8 months, 10? :laugh:

I would say to release the exploits and let everyone know and potentially do it and force MAs hand.

I would say to release the exploits and let everyone know and potentially do it and force MAs hand.

Oki doki might as well start a support case and a new thread for mine then...

I found a minor exploit the other night turned in support case asking them how they felt about it and said is not considered a exploit but would be if abused. So in other words it is exploit. DUH

I found a minor exploit the other night turned in support case asking them how they felt about it and said is not considered a exploit but would be if abused. So in other words it is exploit. DUH

That's the main reason I made this thread. I am tired of support telling me that are working on it. "Yes Fort thank you for letting us know about this exploit!, we'll get it fixed!" "Now here's your pat on the head, good boy, now go spend money and don't worry about it, we'll do our job" blah blah lip service for 7 months.

rofl2.gif

Just set up an answering machine to play this:

255 Days and counting

If you say your working on fixing something, then do it. :wise:

A line of code a day keeps the employee in pay :)

If all of EU's problems were solved instantly, half the programmers there would be out of a job :p

619 Days.....

Same bunch of people been doing it for over a year and a half :mad:

I can only conclude that if reporting bugs/exploits/abuse doesn't do anything then MA must not care if people abuse the system.

Maybe you should release the details here, so everyone does it, and they will finally take action?

lol

It's an easy fix really....

Step 1: Make a video of the exploit

Step 2: Remember that post a while back of the MA employees and "higher up's" pompously walking in that alley with the shades making them look like mobsters? Or maybe they just liked the movie the Matrix that much... Cut their head out of the promo pics and save them.

Step 3: Paste Promo heads on the exploiters... yeah it might take a bit of work, but should work out well in that "cat breading / dog shaming type of format.

Even if it did not work, we would still get a good laugh at MA's expense.

:smoke:

Maybe you should release the details here, so everyone does it, and they will finally take action?

lol

I gave MA all the details and provided them with a video, screenies, ect...

Step 2: Remember that post a while back of the MA employees and "higher up's" pompously walking in that alley with the shades making them look like mobsters? Or maybe they just liked the movie the Matrix that much... Cut their head out of the promo pics and save them.

Step 3: Paste Promo heads on the exploiters... yeah it might take a bit of work, but should work out well in that "cat breading / dog shaming type of format.

lol thank you, needed a chuckle :)

Last edited:
619 Days.....

Same bunch of people been doing it for over a year and a half :mad:

I can only conclude that if reporting bugs/exploits/abuse doesn't do anything then MA must not care if people abuse the system.

And the same people also continue to get away with using other exploits on other mobs, and probably other stuff that we don't know about.

I find it incredible that MA don't do anything about this. If I was in charge, getting rid of the cheaters would be my number one priority.

Saw a H1Z1 stream the other day, a message popped up by administrators during gameplay xxx has been banned due to cheating, why MA can't do that, idk.

And the same people also continue to get away with using other exploits on other mobs, and probably other stuff that we don't know about.

I find it incredible that MA don't do anything about this. If I was in charge, getting rid of the cheaters would be my number one priority.

I agree but these people are not gaining tt wise doing it, all their doing is potentially driving down any mark up on either the items or materials they drop which does effect us the player base but not ma. But i can see this problem only getting worse with all the added plants etc. All you have to do is look at certain parts of the low channel on treasure island, so many plants just been added the miner bots get stuck all the time, and no doubt with other high hp mobs down their, wouldn't surprise me their doing it on them to.

I agree but these people are not gaining tt wise doing it, all their doing is potentially driving down any mark up on either the items or materials they drop which does effect us the player base but not ma. But i can see this problem only getting worse with all the added plants etc. All you have to do is look at certain parts of the low channel on treasure island, so many plants just been added the miner bots get stuck all the time, and no doubt with other high hp mobs down their, wouldn't surprise me their doing it on them to.

This exploit allows almost any lvl player to kill a L82 mob without taking any damage.

This mob will deal +\- 100ped/hour decay to UL armors.....

So by following ma's rules it costs me a lot more ped to kill these than a L20 naked nib.

I made a trapping exploit support case last month and the case got deleted without reply.
I now have 5 people on pics and video doing it.
My next post will be to teach everyone how to kill Warlocks without getting hit or unreacheable.

Or i will share the location so everyone can jump in and out and take pics of the exploiters.

Last edited:
This exploit allows almost any lvl player to kill a L82 mob without taking any damage.

This mob will deal +\- 100ped/hour decay to UL armors.....

So by following ma's rules it costs me a lot more ped to kill these than a L20 naked nib.

Imagine my surprise to know that a leader of a well known soc has been doing this... particularly with vanguards. He isn't the only one but honestly, they just need to be recorded and posted somewhere and to MA.

If MA doesn't act on those recordings in whole or part, then the game is gone long term. It just alienates the loyal of the player base. Maybe it is me but I have little tolerance for this now... and as little as my tolerance for drama.

I made a trapping exploit support case last month and the case got deleted without reply.
I now have 5 people on pics and video doing it.
My next post will be to teach everyone how to kill Warlocks without getting hit or unreacheable.

Or i will share the location so everyone can jump in and out and take pics of the exploiters.

Didnt know their was a way to make them not go unreachable, i thought just raw damage they done before it went into that mode. But 100 ped decay an hour is alot for ma to lose, you count that up over the months im sure it adds up.

how can it NOT be a TT gain if he pays alot less to perform the same kill AND its allso against the EULA, should be 2 reasons good enough to not do it, or who are you defending ??

how can it NOT be a TT gain if he pays alot less to perform the same kill AND its allso against the EULA, should be 2 reasons good enough to not do it, or who are you defending ??

Excuse me i aint defending no one i wasn't aware what mobs or decay involved or the fact the mob doesn't go unreachable.

But is it a loss to MA, they've already got the cash from the deposit. It would hurt other planets but not Calypso. It only becomes a loss if the people doing it withdraw profits.

The people it really hurts are the players as it's less ped that can be recycled through the loot system.

But is it a loss to MA, they've already got the cash from the deposit. It would hurt other planets but not Calypso. It only becomes a loss if the people doing it withdraw profits.

The people it really hurts are the players as it's less ped that can be recycled through the loot system.

It is a loss to MA only that more people will get frustrated and quit.

I gave MA all the details and provided them with a video, screenies, ect...

lol thank you, needed a chuckle :)

Look MA does read the forums, remember that one little post I made to wake the CEO of MindArk up last month, so what you need to do is MAKE a video and post it here and something will be done (maybe). Support cases will be deleted but well videos on youtube really can't be and MA will fix an issue that they are backed into.

Back