Question: Trapping Exploit, How long does it take to fix?

I would think if the mob is trapped (behind tree/brush/building) and you shoot at it and before it goes "Unreachable", jump into ship and exit ship, that it would reset the agro allowing to continue to put a few more rounds into it then jump into ship and exit ship (repeat and rinse until dead).

I've never done this myself, nor do I condone this. Don't want to risk account for poor loot/Nova or Blazar fragments anyways ;)

Double posting

No. They are walking (slowly like they are) to one side. As fast as they can focus, I'm going on the other side for attacking and as fast they can focus me, back to first side.. and so on.

REALLY?!! this is plain BS you are bragging to me about doing it and telling me to make videos and write support case and you really dont care.

And he's still doing it.

I would think if the mob is trapped (behind tree/brush/building) and you shoot at it and before it goes "Unreachable", jump into ship and exit ship, that it would reset the agro allowing to continue to put a few more rounds into it then jump into ship and exit ship (repeat and rinse until dead).

I've never done this myself, nor do I condone this. Don't want to risk account for poor loot/Nova or Blazar fragments anyways ;)

In this case the mob never goes unreachable and the player can just shoot it until it dies without ever being hit by the mob. No ship required.

Explains partially the desire for all the speed buffs one could possibly get a hold of.

Those are not needed to abuse this exploit. The 'tactic' he said he uses is not the way he actually hunts them.

619 Days.....

Same bunch of people been doing it for over a year and a half :mad:

I think this means its not a exploit and everyone should start doing it

I think this means its not a exploit and everyone should start doing it

According to MA/Support this is an exploit.

"2014-05-24 14:32 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Fort,

Thank you for contacting us. Trapping in this are is not allowe and it's considered an exploit. Can you please provide us with more details regarding this report?, we would like to investigate further.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

According to MA/Support this is an exploit.

"2014-05-24 14:32 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Fort,

Thank you for contacting us. Trapping in this are is not allowe and it's considered an exploit. Can you please provide us with more details regarding this report?, we would like to investigate further.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

Yes I know it is, just throwing a bit of sarcasm out there.
My point is, we all know its a exploit and therefor illegal, but there are no consequences for doing it

Yes I know it is, just throwing a bit of sarcasm out there.
My point is, we all know its a exploit and therefor illegal, but there are no consequences for doing it

I figured it was sarcasm but not all would take it that way hence the paste from support.

Didnt know their was a way to make them not go unreachable, i thought just raw damage they done before it went into that mode. But 100 ped decay an hour is alot for ma to lose, you count that up over the months im sure it adds up.

The decay saved is nothing compared to the amount MA are not earning because of people who quit, or play less, or never get started, when they find out that people who play by the rules are at a disadvantage and that the developers don't think that to be a problem.

its shitty as hell, MA dont lose money on these exploits but we the players are and therfore there will not be a priority BUT what MA dont seem to understand is the more ppl who plays and understands that the "good" guys are paying for the "bad" players are going to quit and it will leave with a shitty game played by shady players and all new players will depo a small sum and leave quickly. :confused:

well it's mindark, what kind of logic did you expect? :silly2:

Result: 705 days

Ok my question has been answered, kind of.

PLANET CALYPSO RELEASE NOTES 2015.4
2015-11-03

[*]CDF Command reports that it has lost track of Vanguard forces near Camp Phoenix.
[/LIST]

Originally Posted Here

I had hoped that MA would have fixed this exploit rather than just removing the Vanguard's from the exploitable area. Atleast oj's can't kill them naked anymore. Unfortunately it was the best spot to hunt the larger maturity.

SO the answer to my inquiry is 2 years to take action against this exploit. :wtg:

There is a very simple way to get things like this fixed by MA:

Just do it!

by that i mean: Go out and hunt with "system". You can avoid armor decay? Great! You can avoid FAP decay? Best!

Just make sure to teach everyone how to do it. Revival Hunts with Opalo on Flax was great fun in my noob time. Don´t be so concerned about "MA loosing money" or "That was my loot" stuff... You pay with your gun and ammo for lottery tickets. On infinit you will get around 90% back. On short time you can win big or loose big. The rest is up to the economy.

There is a very simple way to get things like this fixed by MA:

Just do it!

by that i mean: Go out and hunt with "system". You can avoid armor decay? Great! You can avoid FAP decay? Best!

Just make sure to teach everyone how to do it. Revival Hunts with Opalo on Flax was great fun in my noob time. Don´t be so concerned about "MA loosing money" or "That was my loot" stuff... You pay with your gun and ammo for lottery tickets. On infinit you will get around 90% back. On short time you can win big or loose big. The rest is up to the economy.

^exactly, quit looking for someone else to blame if you're loosing too much and cant control your spending.

Play by the system:
Slow walking mobs +MA's newly introduced speed buffs are great for this! Walk backwards naked and never let a prot. hit you, no armor/fap decay.
PVP4 planetside for looting miners/hunters.
PVP4 in space for free loot being carried from place to place.

Back