Server downtime for release

Sounds good hope this is the first (and not last) part of your roadmap that will keep its projected release time! I am very much looking forward to your future releases!

Woot!!!

After 3 months I will finally be able to add a new friend to my list? :eyecrazy:

Hopefully you'll fix that NPC bug in Gateway and stop losing newcomers.

acceleration buff bug fix (because it does not work now both on adj harrier and acceleration chip)! :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

Please for the love of Lootius. Let some wandering creatures start a wandering.

Let this be the update that fixes sound so I can start streaming once again!

Woot!!!

After 3 months I will finally be able to add a new friend to my list? :eyecrazy:

I really hope so too!
I just started a thread 5 minutes ago about it :(

Yusss wahoo can't wait!

Equipping fee removed from clothing :yay:

Dare I use the "T" word?

Nah...Taming lmao....not going to happen!

:eyecrazy:

so when are we supposed to get the shorter down times? i thought MA said they were trying t improve the downtimes like 2 years ago?

they only seem to be getting longer

Potato Salad :yay::yay::yay:

Really looking forward, shame I could not take day off from work ;)

so after VU i can die like daikiba?

Chicken%252C%2BRoasted%2BRed%2BPepper%2Band%2BFeta%2BLasagna%2B500.jpg

Faster tiering for UL stuff plz

and mindforce amps

wrong thread :)

couldnt resist :ahh:

I am full of anticipation and I just want to send my sympathies to the tech guys ripping their hair off atm.
You guys rock! The heroes in the dark dark server rooms. Never getting the cred they deserve.

Good luck!

couldnt resist :ahh:

I am full of anticipation and I just want to send my sympathies to the tech guys ripping their hair off atm.
You guys rock! The heroes in the dark dark server rooms. Never getting the cred they deserve.

Good luck!

I mean I posted in the wrong thread instead of "We need MF amps immediately" thread and delated my post here.
But probably you did too just in different way.

Back