Buying: Paradox m parts

dean

Elite
As the title says I'm currently in the market for the following paradox male armor parts
I'm aware some of these are rare parts, but would be nice to get a close to complete set if possible.

So I'm after:
Shins
Gloves
Foots

Drop us a message if you have any of the following cheers. :)

Excuse me, intervened only because I know the situation with this armor. You will not find Foot Guards , maybe only in full set, there are only 3 or 4 (M) in the game, including the ones I have, and I'm not selling them too, because now also collect this armor set (But I'm not in a hurry). I am writing this is only then that you had no illusions about the situation on the market. Good luck in your search!
Consider this as free bump ;)

Excuse me, intervened only because I know the situation with this armor. You will not find Foot Guards , maybe only in full set, there are only 3 or 4 (M) in the game, including the ones I have, and I'm not selling them too, because now also collect this armor set (But I'm not in a hurry). I am writing this is only then that you had no illusions about the situation on the market. Good luck in your search!
Consider this as free bump ;)

Yeah I was kinda assuming the foots were not gona be easy to find if at all but if I can get shins and gloves would be nice.
It's a nice armor for certain mobs I hunt so I thought if give it a go :)
Ty for the bump

Might aswell bump this again,the long wait continues :D

Back