Question: How works loot system?! 20%-50% back, wtf?!

XII

Alpha
Hi,
If system has dynamics and randomly why for example me have ALL TIME (in last ~6 years) 20-50% returns from hunting and my DMG is 55% possibilities dmg in 99% cases shots where 1% is more dmg as 60%, never 100% possibilities weapons and I have much many evade (lose shot) from mobs, around up to 20% total shots per mob. It is evident that the system is designed to make me rob.

conclusion: all systems are settings manually and individual to avater, is not randomly, is not dynamics - not for all maybe?

Who have same situation as me?
..write.

Best very fuking and randomly dynamics to all, Regards! ...MA too.
THX

Last edited:
Loaded and cocked I see:)
Enjoy your privileged status.

English is not your first or second language I take it. by the looks of what you said, it seems that you are loosing more, then you think you should. a Couple of questions.

- What weapon and armor set up are you using?
- What mobs are you killing?
- When mining, are you amping?
- When mining, are you overlapping your drops?

Make a log, and keep track of what you spend on a mob and make sure that you have a eco(ish) setup for them, to minimise the loss.

Just my :twocents:.

regards,

PW

Unfortunately speaks a language other than English but you can understand me if you read it with understanding.. think so. Unfortunately too, it is not easy to write it in English what I wanted to convey. If you want I can write it in my second language - but I doubt you understand anything ;)

As for the rest.. it does not matter what I use and what I kill. I tried everything in my ~11years play (115 agi, 225hp, 300k total skills - never chips increase, I think about sell of all my skills)

Last edited:
Well over a long run that return should never happen and noone i know personally ingame has such returns. However losing a lot of PED in short time can give the impression. Nevertheless maybe something is wrong in the way you perform your activities or another reason behind it.

Best would be to create a log where you show your returns for each run. Tracking can be a bless to optimize your cost management. This alone can help to create better returns.

If that alone does not help others can give you ideas how to improve your gameplay to get normal return rates. And the amount of years playing is obviously not a valid argument, as EVERY other player i know has better return rates no matter for how long they've been playing.

Loaded and cocked I see:)
Enjoy your privileged status.

I guess language has it's barriers.
But I do concur with some irony/sarcasm expressed originally.

...If you want I can write it in my second language - but I doubt you understand anything ;)

/mod note/
We're aware that some members have real issues expressing themselves in English.
I have no issue with a post in your own language, provided you also include a full translation in English. If necessary, this translation can be from a site such as Google Translate.

- What weapon and armor set up are you using?
- What mobs are you killing?
- When mining, are you amping?
- When mining, are you overlapping your drops?

PW

still waitign for info, 20% return is not possible so i rly want to know what tools u use.

The lowest long-term average I have ever seen myself is 70%, and that was with the world's most uneco setup (instances are ~70% no matter what you do, but that's another story). What you have described is in my experience impossible, and unless you have evidence that you are willing to share there is not a whole lot of point to your post.

I've had 30% - 40% runs but that was because I broke them up into two or three sessions which seems to screw things up a little but personally I'm still in the 85%-95% level long term on low end mobs with a enblade-a.

20% is posible. Yesterday i do small run on aurli for 100 ped ammo (not much ye ye of course.. I know it) total cost: 100 ped ammo, amp decay ~25, gun ~5, armor ~8, healt ~3 = 141 PED, have return 42 ped - maybe is not 20% but 30% ok... this does not exclude the fact that I was hunting with whom I brought 20%. Few times I have runs where I lose more as uses ammo - decay eat my return from this runs.

I can't made big runs because I lost inundated their irl lives. 1k ped with my "luck" (made by MA) I can lose in 2 hours in one big run.

In this month I depo 700 ped with TTed some (400PED) electro matrix from Storage and to this day i have 30 PED on the card, rest of gun and nothing more from it - this all from hunt on small mobs and Prots in team.

Special Very THX for MA.

Last edited:
20% is posible. Yesterday i do small run on aurli for 100 ped ammo (not much ye ye of course.. I know it) total cost: 100 ped ammo, amp decay ~25, gun ~5, armor ~8, healt ~3 = 141 PED, have return 42 ped - maybe is not 20% but 30% ok... this does not exclude the fact that I was hunting with whom I brought 20%. Few times I have runs where I lose more as uses ammo - decay eat my return from this runs.

Don't hunt Aurli or Proteron on a 1100 ped budget. You need to hunt smaller mobs, so you can kill at least 500 mobs with your 1000 ped. That would be a mob with hp no more than 600.

Also, share the weapon and armor you're using for the mob so people can tell you if it's a good choice for your mob.

Really, I don't believe the OP does not have English as a first language, in fact I think this post is a load of BS. I find it hard to believe that a person would use the word "inundated" in the correct context if they did not have a better grasp of the English language than they are claiming.

Coupled with this the OP has failed to provide the basic information requested by various respondents to this post, such as mob, gun, armour, fap. Furthermore 100 ped run on Aurli is too small - it would be over in 20 minutes and the data proves nothing due to it's small size.

I to have had bad runs of late but like most other people I average out around 85 - 90% in the long run. Actually if the player is really 11 years old and they are consistently getting these returns then they have learnt nothing in the years they have played

If my Avatar was 11 years old I wouldn't be team hunting prots I would be soloing them.

I feel a case of the peezleitus coming on

To the OP stop the BS, give us the info requested and they lovely respondents may be able to give you some advice, otherwise quit the whining and shut up

I feel a case of the peezleitus coming on
rofl2.gif

Hunting log or this didn't happen unless with a sample size that is as tiny as the average bulshitters cock.
ALL TIME (in last ~6 years) 20-50% returns from hunting

Hunting log or this didn't happen unless with a sample size that is as tiny as the average bulshitters cock.

he killed one mob in 6 years and got novas, that is why he had 20% return

I don't think I've ever had a return below 50% from 100 mobs, and only few times below 60%.

There are three beasts that eat your PED - overkill, regen and passive costs (armor/FAP). Overkill is a problem with small mobs, and passive costs seem tolerable (below 10%; I don't really know how much is considered 'normal' for aurli). If we knew what gun you were using, we could look into cost of regen using Entropia Armory.

However, I second Neil that you shouldn't really hunt mobs that cost more than 1/500 of your budget to kill. I'd even raise that number to 1000.

still waitign for info, 20% return is not possible so i rly want to know what tools u use.

Correct. 45% is the base with sub base avg loot with a maxed weapon. If.he.is.getting less then be is using an unmaxed weapon, lying, or extremely short run and was extremely unlucky.

Really, I don't believe the OP does not have English as a first language, in fact I think this post is a load of BS. I find it hard to believe that a person would use the word "inundated" in the correct context if they did not have a better grasp of the English language than they are claiming.

Why not? Unlike 'gullible', 'inundated' is in most dictionaries. :) And it's a Latin word, by the way.

Of course, usage of Latin and Greek words in different modern languages varies somewhat, but using them as a litmus test to distinguish native vs. non-native speakers won't really work. When I say something weird like "chrestomatic stupidity", you won't know whether English is my third language (true) or I'm just trying to be funny (occasionally true). (In several European languages, analogues of 'chrestomatic' are used in a wider sense, usually meaning 'exemplary'.)

Judging by stray third-person verbs and overall sentence structure, OP's native tongue might be Russian or some other Slavic language, but that's just my guess and probably wrong.

Judging by the little data we got nothing's wrong with the setup and skills - armor decay is good enough indicator.
So, must be something else.

How do i tell this. See, sometimes u indeed have to do crazy things to succeed. Sometimes u break the rules set by all these ancient holy loot theories. However, 100 ped hunting runs on aurli is not among them. That one is off the scale entirely. Only miracle could save you. There was no miracle, so u screwed.

So, it seems u have been doing this crazy stuff for 11 years? Persistence isn't always a virtue... :smoke:

I can't made big runs because I lost inundated their irl lives. 1k ped with my "luck" (made by MA) I can lose in 2 hours in one big run.

20% is possible only on very small runs (amount of mobs killed). As others said you play over your bankroll possibilities.

Bankroll is still one of most important factors in EU and yet one that is ignored by most of the players.

90% tt long term return has been proved by quite few people who made effort to properly log returns, including me.

In this month I depo 700 ped with TTed some (400PED) electro matrix from Storage and to this day i have 30 PED on the card, rest of gun and nothing more from it - this all from hunt on small mobs and Prots in team.

Special Very THX for MA.

You seem to look the wrong way at your deposit.
That 90% tt return relates to amount spent to amount received.
Of course that will slowly bleed PED Card, the more iterations the less PED left. For example after depositing X PED and cycling it five times you get at the end 0.59 of X PED (assuming 90% tt return).

It's normal that our deposits eventually vanish over time, unless you manage to cover that tt loss by markup or another 'income'.

Really, I don't believe the OP does not have English as a first language, in fact I think this post is a load of BS.

[...followed by more crappy assumptions...]

To the OP stop the BS, give us the info requested and they lovely respondents may be able to give you some advice, otherwise quit the whining and shut up

I'm sick of smart asses like you, as a matter of fact I know OP and I can verify that his first language is not English.
Take your own advice and "shut up" if you have nothing constructive to say.

Hi,
If system has dynamics and randomly why for example me have ALL TIME (in last ~6 years) 20-50% returns from hunting

Everytime someone complains about loot, people reply like this: " 100 kills is not a big enough sample"
So here it goes:
6 years is not a big enough hunting sample, lol

Of course im joking... I was the same way for a long time but never at 20%

Last edited:

Special Very THX for MA.

Nothing more needs said here. 100ped aurli run...you clearly dont understand risk.of.ruin and for the six years youve been supposedly playing.. you never bothered to read any of the comments.on pcf that says to never do this.

And you must also not have gear to adequate shoot aurli.either. 20 percent would indicate you lost to massive regen and decay.. like 1.5dpp or less. Regen in hunting is the condition slider and you were doing a hail mary. Time for you to do some argos or small trox on that budget.

At some point I am going to have to.put together another loot mechanic thread because it seems that too many people are making extremely poor choices and are always shocked to see the results than many of us who have done research and shared with others already know.

Last edited:
A)...

Unfortunately speaks a language other than English but you can understand me if you read it with understanding.. think so. Unfortunately too, it is not easy to write it in English what I wanted to convey. If you want I can write it in my second language - but I doubt you understand anything ;)

As for the rest.. it does not matter what I use and what I kill. I tried everything in my ~11years play (115 agi, 225hp, 300k total skills - never chips increase, I think about sell of all my skills)

...how the F%$! did you get to 115 Agi with 20-55% returns...holy hell...are you Bill Gates? Mark Zuckerberg? Something about this story doesn't sound right? on another note...thank you for speaking English...I appreciate greatly and understand the difficulty you must go thru to communicate on here...kudos and thank you...we can undertand you fine...

Brick

English is not your first or second language I take it. by the looks of what you said, it seems that you are loosing more, then you think you should. a Couple of quesions.

I'm a little loosed, can you explain that again?

Back