Question: Would you tier your Armor?

Its hard for me to find a reason for even login the days, its even harder for me to decide to hunt, its nearly impossible to find a reason to my tier amor :eek:

For me it seems a bit pointless. Tiering low armour seems like tiering an outbacko and using enhancers on it.

If the protection increased by a higher % I would :) Currently got Jag 2.0-2.9. Might tier every piece once they're all 2.9! But not going to enhance so what's the point?

Auto tiering high end L seems worth using enhancers on though!

Small armors are not worth tiering ,only bigger ones if you ask me but yet than again if you are planing to use your armor for a intense ammount of hunting in future its worth it.On non events you can use durability enhancers if you ask me best enhancers in game it makes you super eco . Or you can put enhancers for defence in case of some events when you need extra prottection so you fap less and shoot more actually.But yet again if you plan to sell armor in lets say next 2 years its not worth it for sure,only if you plan to grind with it than its worth it.

plus dont tier 2 armors try to focus on just one i would suggest dark knight if you ask me

Never bothered tiering armour, as always relied on evade instead.

After the armour nerf, I was even more determined not to bother tiering an asset that required extra costs to perform at the original price I paid for it without enhancers.

Not to mention the avatar evade that lost it's usefulness, or the ever increasing aggressiveness of mobs that learned how to by pass any armour that it encountered, and puny mobs that hit hard on +40 evade profession.

I hardly see any point in trying to work out what is good armour or what is good evade.

All I do know is that at some time in the future, I'll let my pets worry about those issues rather than me, and request I buy it some new pet armour I'd imagine (smiles).

Rick

I currently have 6 pieces of (M) Sentinel at tier 3,9.

And one part on 3,5~.

Cant afford to tier unless i hit a ath over 60k :)

I have all 6 pieces of Eon SGA and the one piece eon thighs...(no sga dropped for the thighs). All pieces need tiering to 3 and 4 respectively. Not sure of exact cost, but materials needed are:

Megan Ingots = 5012
Erdorium = 751
Magerian Spray = 1262
Ares Powder = 3640
Opals = 18,038
Blazars = 48,107
Tier III Components = 8568
Tier IV Components = 2115

You do the math :p

Now, is the set worth it? Maybe yes, maybe no ...a very unique set, only one in game.....:scratch2:

I tier 2 armor sets when I can at my low level. Seems cheap enough so far.

Adjusted Pixie with 6A - this set seems to do well against electric.
Vigilante with 5B - the first set of armor I got 5 years ago. Most pieces are in the 2.x tier with efficiency enhancers.

The L armors seem to be a more efficient way to go because they provide the same protection no matter the value (not sure if this is actually true because I don't own an L armors). UL armors decrease in protection so always have to keep them fully repaired.

I have a Finder F-105 that is ready for tier 5 but way too costly. So it sits at 4.9.

I tiered my viceroy armor to tier I because it was incredibly cheap to do. And since this is a bound armor that has its uses for example for small leviathans, I think I may also tier it further.

I tier armor for the following reasons only.

If Hoplite I tier to use enhancers to help increase my armor protection a little for hunting in ancient greece. Although has little effect every little bit helps.

If it is a set of armor I never plan to sell ever in history of my avatar I will tier it to someday use enhancers when and if needed for extra protection.

I tier other armor pieces that cost small amount to help increase my tiering skill so eventually I get more back when I do other tiering.

That's about it.... Reason I do not always tier armors is it is kind of counter productive to tier something up that costs a lot and has no resale value to it because there is no need to use enhancers on the armor most of the time. Reason I say this is cost of armor enhancers are expensive it is usually cheaper to just pay decay then pay for a broken enhancer. Besides Hoplite the only armor I use enhancers on is Limited armors as they auto tier as I try to get as much out of those L sets as possible because L sets are spendy and it sometimes outweighs the cost of enhancers breaking.

As always everyone has their own reasons but you did ask if I would :cool:

Back