Pending withdrawal, 68 working days

miamiwii

Young
Hi guys, I have a problem and I'm going mad, I don't know what to do anymore. I made a withdrawal on march 14th and the withdrawal is still pending, 68 working days have passed. I opened a support case and they told me they would send me the money in a couple of days, that was two weeks ago !! I'm still waiting. Since then I've opened two more support cases but they won't answer me. I tried to call them but no one answers the phone either. I really need them money.

What else can I do???

cheers

Sorry to hear about your delay man.. hope it gets processed soon -_-

You could call MindArk directly and ask to be put through to their finance department. They may have misplaced your request.

68 days, i have seen houses built faster and i don't mean virtual, pitiful effort and really bad PR if new people read these long delays I'm sure it won't encourage them along the path of depositing.

u doing it wrong...to get withdrawal within 90 days u need:

1. File withdrawal request
2. mail support around 15th day to let them know u filled request - u will get copy paste answer, thats normal
3. mail support around 30th day to let them know u filled request - u will get copy paste answer, thats normal
4. mail support around 45th day to let them know u filled request - u will get copy paste answer, thats normal
5. start forum thread about lenghty withdrawals and mail support again - at this stage u maye even get personalized response
6. mail support around 75th day to let them know u filled request - personalized response shall be typical at this stage
7. phone MA HQ around 90 day to hear that noone is aviable who can help you - but lady from rception will visit nearby office doors and remind about you responsible person
8. at 90+ days u need to spam their Facebook profile and give them bad PR on various MMO sites and forums - at this stage your withdrawwal shal gets commited

MA usualy have not fullfiled withdrawal amount twice as big as their money on account ( from last annual report info ) so during low depo periods like holidays months or xmas day values mentioned abowe may increase. Generally keep calling, mailing and spaming social media till cleaning lady at MA HQ grabs hard MA CEO necktie while in common elevator trip screaming "COMMIT F....ING MONEY OF MIAMIWILL FOR GODS SAKE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!"

If u don't mess anything meanwhile and don;t miss any step whole proces shall end around 90-100th day :)

68 days, i have seen houses built faster and i don't mean virtual, pitiful effort and really bad PR if new people read these long delays I'm sure it won't encourage them along the path of depositing.

Nor will the cynicism and sarcasm from others in this thread and others. This forum does more disservice to the game as a whole than anything else.

Nor will the cynicism and sarcasm from others in this thread and others. This forum does more disservice to the game as a whole than anything else.

yawn.........

It's almost July, quite sure its mostly tumbleweeds in MAs office in Sweden. :lolup:

yep probably is to do with their holidays actually

usually making thread here will get u the money... so u will probly see it in day or 2... it seems more ppl from MA surf the forums than supports

usually making thread here will get u the money... so u will probly see it in day or 2... it seems more ppl from MA surf the forums than supports

I don't think support could figure out how to register :wise:

update

hi guys, thanks for your replies, withdrawal was committed yesterday after almost 70 working days, I still think it's outrageous, at least I got my money, better late than never..

cheers

great, please close thread now

hi guys, thanks for your replies, withdrawal was committed yesterday after almost 70 working days, I still think it's outrageous, at least I got my money, better late than never..

cheers

:hammer: :hammer:

request withdrawal at 2014-04-15, still pending.

pending, pending, pending. where my money??

well so far you can assume two things, 1 u WILL be paid. 2 u dont know when..

thats the reality of it

why people keep putting themselves in this position is beyond me. Maybe more articles and stuff needs posting on various high end sites warning people about the official length of withdrawal periods and issues where it goes well over.

Then again, the longer withdrawals take the more it shows the games economy is still crumbling to the point of no return, the end of EU.

It must be bad if they can't even generate a few thousand dollars in less than a month to make a payout.

You're making quite a few assumptions here based on people's report on time... which I've already found to be overblown.

I would rather have or petition for an official statement (better communication right?) About withdrawl times than continue reading or entertaining some people's hyperbole that quite frankly I find a bit suspect at times.

Back