+rep for Mindark

SHY

Stalker
I see at the moment Kim and Joakim being pretty busy browsing this forum and replying with infos on threads.

+REP! :yay:

keep up the good work!

Agreed on improved communication!

and development imo is doing much good work

Next step: Move back to the days when MA support was available in iRC to help you out when you got stuck and what not :yay:

agree, plus rep!

I have been a heavy critic regarding the lack of this very thing, and hope it continues.

It reflects much better on MA, and thus the game, which is a good thing for us all.
+rep

I have been a heavy critic regarding the lack of this very thing, and hope it continues.

It reflects much better on MA, and thus the game, which is a good thing for us all.
+rep

As long as what is being communicated is followed through.... like melee amps....

agree, plus rep!

Yeah, they had 2 hours to kill because the gangnam style motion capture was already done ;)

So why not take care of the beloved community ! :thumbup:

Indeed, good work.
+rep for them. ;)

They come in waves, like the loot, they'll be gone again soon enough :laugh:

Ofc I'm hoping for once this isn't the case :D

They come in waves, like the loot, they'll be gone again soon enough :laugh:

Ofc I'm hoping for once this isn't the case :D

I agree ...
But well yes, as they say, it's dynamic.

Could not resist. ;)

The new MA CEO wants better communication s between themselves and the players - hence more forum activity and the soon to be MA blog.

Calypso staff can "communicate" all they want but until they actually follow through on what's promised, like melee amps, it's all worthless because they have completely lost credibility.

All I'm gonna say is that as long as guys at pc restrain from this:

Would you deny a mcdonalds employee a tasty big mac on the house? After all it might affect your experience.

i.e. answering with this sentence to a really critical conflict of interest issue exposed here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?255601-MA-Staff-Playing-the-Game/page2

they're going in a good direction for improving communication,....

But hmm....

Wonder what their improved communication can tell us about their ingame activity...and for starters - provide FULL AVATAR NAME LIST OF MA EMPLOYEES PLAYING IN REAL EU ENVIRONMENT.

Thank you guys at pc with improved communication...doubt we will ever see the list...

Last edited:
Back