The Plongu Round-Up Event Version 3.0 - Up to 100 PED per Global!!

Crystal MJ Diamond

Petrus PM Molinos

very nice =)

Liara Luna Tesoni

Week 1 Results are posted!

Week 1 results are posted on the original post.

Uh oh! I got shaken by an a Primordial Longu running though base camp and I put TOO MUCH fertilizer in the fertilizer station!!! Now there are BIGGER PLongu running around everywhere!! Please help me clean these up!! The same rules apply from Week 1.

Sign me in! :)

Lars Lars Fjelltun

Count me in please, Yao-Te WildHeart Huang

Ouch, maturity put up alot, too hard for me to hunt :(

Last edited:
I liked the small ones too, nice for skilling.
I dunno what it is, but it takes on avg. 4.5k peds to get 1 global on small ones, and so far after 600peds on the big ones the loots have been the same as on the small ones, 20-50pec / kill... soo, yeah, small ones, please.

20-50pec per kill :laugh: never had less than 1ped (except occasional frag) and rarely under 2ped.

Spawn maturity is fine by me. In fact, the bigger mobs can be seen at greater distance on radar, so with a sparse spawn like this it helps.

What maturity is there now? I got caught up with eomons yesterday :laugh:

20-50pec per kill :laugh:
Got plenty of those really small ones, wanna switch loots? :)

Kept grinding some more and... well, the big ones do drop more items atleast, that's cool.

The big ones are a little out of my league. Good luck to the more skilled hunters :)

This event has now ended. Please check back on the OP for Week 2 results. They should be posted later today. Thank you to everyone who participated! I will probably do a new event after Migration settles down a bit. Good luck and have fun!

Thx for the cool event! When can we meet up ingame?

Back