Item MU bugged ATM

A few months back many people noticed that sales were being counted twice. MA didn't fix it as far as I know, maybe these two issues are related.

Looks critical to me.

I would maybe believe in T5, but even that is already quite high. No way there is above T5 Eon helmet :0

I bought my eon helmet a week or so ago and was for +2500 which shows in tier 9 tab must have misplaced a decimal point somewhere like all our loot lately :laugh:

Mu is bugged for all tiers and on most of the items.. Its like MA said lets lose the low mu sales and start with a clean board :D

Yeah, I've noticed missing auction data on numerous unlimited items too. I made a support case, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

auction history bugged?

Was going through markup on different tiers of some angel parts today.
Noticed there is history of tier 8-9-10 on some parts. Checked some weapons too and they all show prices on insane tiers.
Philosopher sword tier 9 shows 503 been sold for example :laugh:

Does anyone else have this and how is this possible? :scratch2:

Yep, sales history is bugged. Noticed that on ImpExcavator. I'm sure there are many examples for this bug.

I wouldnt mind to buy T9 ImpExc for 10k tbh :D

Auction history is bugged. I have filed support cases and got response it's a known issue and being worked on.

I hope its fixed soon, otherwise the guy who sells his T4 Shadow feet F UL for +1649 ped because that's what the last pair went for, will feel fucked pretty badly.

(last pair was sold T0.4 instead of T4, so it might be a simple coding bug that does not handle decimal points correctly)

/mod note/ merged with existing thread.

Back