Selling: Swine, Arson TEN, Cryo VIII UL

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
Going to see what kind of interest I get on these. I am using all three every day so I'm not motivated to take low offers.

Omegaton Swine Deluxe is tier 6.2 atm. With a dante attached, I do 227.8 damage. Remaining tiers 177, 62, 95, 108. TT+7500 (Edit: I got the tier hof on this, and to my knowledge, it is the highest tier in game)

Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition is tier 2.7. Remaining tiers 115, 104, 130, 67, 64, 66, 120, 77. TT+10K

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII is tier 4.2. Presently this does 168 damage that goes straight through Infiltrator. Remaining tiers 74, 134, 83, 102, 154, 109. TT+8000

This is not an auction, or a price check thread. If you have snide comments for the price of the items, feel free to create your own thread and bitch about it there.

Also, I forgot to mention that, as always, trades are more than welcome. I like Regen XI chips, UL SIB faps, UL blp guns that that can hold a dante - including the DOA, and ML guns - and melee amps.

Cheers,
Sledge

Last edited:
Bump! Lots of offers but nothing acceptable yet.

I have received no less than six offers of 7k ped or thereabouts on my arson chip in the last two days. I can promise you, no matter how friendly you word your message, I do not intend to accept an offer of 7k or anywhere near that.

Bump :)

Bump bump bump

Bump! Cryo chip will be Tier 4 soon!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!! Cryo tier 3.7

Bump! Cryo chip tier 3.9. Will be tiered in a couple days.

Discount one day only: EXPIRED

Last edited:
Bump! Cryo is now tier 4.0!

Bump it up! MF combo got me a nice 23k ped hof today!!!

Possibly my last bump before selling the Swine and/or Arson. Get your offers in!

Bump! Deal still pending on swine/arson.

Bump! Updated OP with new tiers, and some trade possibilities.

Arson tier 2.7 bump!

Back