PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

MA employee avatar name list

I urge MA to list avatar names of MA employees, who play EU on live servers!

- start showing some transparency in spirit with your Enhanced Communication™

And Kim|Calypso, its not enhanced communication when you only comment on things you are comfortable with, and ignore the ones you arent.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...the-Game/page4
    Last edited by the_prophet; 06-28-2014 at 13:58.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images
    There's absolutely no need for them to announce employee's personal avatars. The whole point is they see the game from a players perspective, not from a pseudo-famous perspective. It may not affect a hunting/mining/crafting run, but the grief they would get if they popped a HOF or found a rare unL, would be massive.

Keep them secret. We have official avatars for major events to see in game.

Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
    Society
    Age of Enlightenment
    Images
    This is just a waste of time no need to single them out, let them play the game just like everyone else.

stop playing burn the witch....
    MMORPG = "Many Men Online Role Playing Girls"

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    I for sure, ain't one. Howwever, a trick for you, my best loots came from kill stealing swe.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    And it wouldn't stop conspiracy theorists from attributing half of the HoF list to MA employees, list or no list

Are you guys seriously so comfortable with them "playing" the game and you now knowing who they are??

Do you invest any money into this game or haven't deposited any so you just don't care about other people or am I missing something?

I can't believe you sheeple would allow a shark make a game, go swim in with everyone and skin them to the bone one by one as they come while having their own "poster - child" avatars who people look up to - thinking they can achieve same thing while getting bone-skinned...

Doesnt it raise a question with you when you think about how many of those players we're talking about (those "poster children - uber ubers) have one by one misteriously backed away from the game, dissapearing, never to be heard of again?... (MA employees who have done what their intention was?)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Harmony Bella Simpson
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by the_prophet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you guys seriously so comfortable with them "playing" the game and you now knowing who they are??
    Yes. Who cares who they are (besides you obviously), who cares if they get a 10k hof?
    There are a lot easier ways for MA to 'cheat' the system then to make some lucky avatars.

If the list was made public they wouldn't be able to play anymore (dozens of PM's on each login), and they would have to make new ones.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru
    Society
    Bravo Three-Nil
    Images

I can't believe you sheeple ....

"Know" so much and still. have. an. open. account? Please....
    A mountain tree, if it would see, the far horizon and the stars. May never know a sheltered place, nor grow symmetrical in grace. Such trees must battle doggedly, the blasts, and bear the scars.

Marion Loyal Thompson

JCT Ember Fireheart
    Images
    I urge MA to list avatar names of MA employees

Seriously? No.
    "We're all mad here." -Cheshire Cat

Highest (and only) Hof: 1341 XXI Belk

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images

Do you invest any money into this game or haven't deposited any so you just don't care about other people or am I missing something?

I can't believe you sheeple would allow a shark make a game, go swim in with everyone and skin them to the bone one by one as they come while having their own "poster - child" avatars who people look up to - thinking they can achieve same thing while getting bone-skinned...

Doesnt it raise a question with you when you think about how many of those players we're talking about (those "poster children - uber ubers) have one by one misteriously backed away from the game, dissapearing, never to be heard of again?... (MA employees who have done what their intention was?)
    Considering I personally know these "poster children" you're talking about, no, I'm not too worried.

MA employee avatars are typically mid-skilled, and considering only a select few employees are allowed to know the looting system inside out, I doubt profitable either.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast