MA employee avatar name list

Status
OK, enough of this. Let's start making the list.

Yes, I am an MA employee, add me to your list.

I urge all other MA employees to also put their name forward here.

Pm sent.

As per the question about him being banned for naming himself, this will not happen. He is a valuable employee that works hard on making this game, that you seem to care a lot about, better for all of you to play.

I have said too much with this post already. :wise:

Since you two weren't banned for impersonating MA employee, I can gladly say,...

So it begins,...

Oleg Oleg Mcmullery
Nor Alien Euqcab

Good to see enhanced communication coming into action - keep it up!

I just wanna know if DTF is really GTF

:lam: So the Alien invasion begins! :yup:

@Mod

I think this thread belongs to the "Suggestions/Wishlist" section of the forum...:wise:

Funny thing is, if he would answer yes this would actually prove the opposite... ;)

Stumbled upon a research once that stated - strictly speaking ~80% of the population of the western cultures (Europe, North America, Australia, Japan) qualifies as having one or another form of paranoid schizophrenia. That's if we count in all the smallest deviations.
In other words, in our culture it's normal to be slightly paranoid... Wanna see ppl without neuroses go to Africa, or South America.

So the right question in our culture should actually be:
- Is this neurosis you have bad enough to prevent you from functioning in society?
- Is the neurosis bad enough to make you violent, dangerous to other ppl around you?
If not, we have no quarrel with you... We can't afford locking up 80% of the population into asylums anyway. :yup:

Neurosis and conniptions, anxiety obsessive driven.

Psychosis are false perceptions, beliefs and disorders of thought form, content and in many cases mood is altered to drive the beliefs that are false .
The DSM 5 and ICD 9 psychotic disorders are identified within symptoms aforementioned to apply diagnosis.
Cheers

Last edited:
Since you two weren't banned for impersonating MA employee, I can gladly say,...

So it begins,...

Oleg Oleg Mcmullery
Nor Alien Euqcab

Good to see enhanced communication coming into action - keep it up!

May THE LIST get filled with MA avatars names :yay:

Yerp, Cats outta the bag guys, the prophet caught me!!!:bowdown:

He should be on "True Detective" or the new Reality TV Series "Dropped as a Baby".... :tiphat:

the prophet, I think you should loosen up your Tin-Foil hat a bit, I think you're getting lack of oxygen to your brain.

Last edited:
Yerp, Cats outta the bag guys, the prophet caught me!!!:bowdown:

He should be on "True Detective" or the new Reality TV Series "Dropped as a Baby".... :tiphat:

the prophet, I think you should loosen up your Tin-Foil hat a bit, I think you're getting lack of oxygen to your brain.

You dont play the game, you come here and be all smart about the EULA, know exactly whats written in it and for no apparent reason you blew up on a guy who has every right to question where his money is,...

Defending MA and its withdrawals as if you ever made one - IDK how u could have - with 0 ingame activity...

just...

Stop making it look even worse, you're already on the list, and I have every reason to put you on it, judging by your behaviour and circumstances that go along :rolleyes:

You dont play the game, you come here and be all smart about the EULA, know exactly whats written in it and for no apparent reason you blew up on a guy who has every right to question where his money is,...

Defending MA and its withdrawals as if you ever made one - IDK how u could have - with 0 ingame activity...

Wait...

1) You want a list of all MA employee avatars because you believe they may be abusing their position.
2) You claim a guy is working for MA because he defends them while (according to you) not playing the game.

Meaning:
3) You claim MA employee does NOT play the game, yet want their avatar names because they play the game.

Doesn't that come dangerously close to a paradox of some sort? :laugh:

(Also, as for the "no globals yet know EULA" thing... why would a trader or social player know less about the EULA than a hunter or miner? They should know it better, since many parts probably are more likely to apply to them)

Wait...

1) You want a list of all MA employee avatars because you believe they may be abusing their position.
2) You claim a guy is working for MA because he defends them while (according to you) not playing the game.

Meaning:
3) You claim MA employee does NOT play the game, yet want their avatar names because they play the game.

Doesn't that come dangerously close to a paradox of some sort? :laugh:

(Also, as for the "no globals yet know EULA" thing... why would a trader or social player know less about the EULA than a hunter or miner? They should know it better, since many parts probably are more likely to apply to them)

I never said they don't have separate PCF accounts linked to fictional avatars for doing such blatant posts,...

Him not playing is just a proof of that and nothing else only, who said their PCF accounts need to match ingame names they actually have:scratch2:

Last edited:
I never said they don't have separate PCF accounts linked to fictional avatars for doing such blatant posts,...

Him not playing is just a proof of that and nothing else only, who said their PCF accounts need to match ingame names they actually have:scratch2:

Then, if you believe that, why would you believe any names made public as "MA avatars" are true and not false? And if you don't, then what's the point again? :rolleyes:

Then, if you believe that, why would you believe any names made public as "MA avatars" are true and not false? And if you don't, then what's the point again? :rolleyes:

Same point as the point of this thread...

MA needs to provide their avatar name list, so we dont need to be guessing etc,...check OP:rolleyes:

to explain - as a "serious" company they should provide transparency, if the data they give out is false - there you go - that would mean we're dealing with scammers...

to explain further, the point isnt that you have to believe the names they give out in that exact moment, oh gosh, point is that they give such a list, which can then, later, be used as a reference ;)

Last edited:
to explain - as a "serious" company they should provide transparency, if the data they give out is false - there you go - that would mean we're dealing with scammers...

I don't think you can name a single other company that would provide transparency about something like that, except if their official/private avatars are the same...

Besides, there would be no way for you to know if the data was false or not, so it doesn't matter.

I don't think you can name a single other company that would provide transparency about something like that, except if their official/private avatars are the same...

Besides, there would be no way for you to know if the data was false or not, so it doesn't matter.

If that is your opinion, then so be it :) I'm not here to change your mind...

Im here to see signs of improved communication and fundamental transparency in such a costly RCE environment;)

To the OP, I think you're very disruptive to this forum, are not a contributor in any manner, and here we have 24 pages of pure unproductive bullshit that achieved absolutely nothing. Every time I think PCF is getting better, I'm flat out wrong.

just...

Stop making it look even worse, you're already on the list, and I have every reason to put you on it, judging by your behaviour and circumstances that go along :rolleyes:

You Are SOLEY making the assumption that I "DO NOT PLAY" this game based on that my EntropiaLife acct shows no activity. Had you ever stopped to think, that I NEVER installed the Tracker Client on my PC? That after signing up for an EntropiaLife account I never followed thru with doing anything else?

And yes, I have never made any withdrawals, I have NO INTENTION of making any, I put in the money that I want, I play with it, if I want to put more in then I will, but I never came to this game to make money (not Originally in 2003, and not since my return in 2013) I came here to enjoy the game for what it is, not complain about it like many others.

And I never blew up on the player, I stated that had they done their research, they would see that every Withdraw has been delayed to stop whining about it, and wait patiently.

Great, I'm glad I am so Important to be put on your special list, it really means a lot ;)

I'm Not a Trader, I'm not a MA Employee. I'm a Hunter and a Social Player, I don't need to have stats on my EntropiaLife account to justify that I play the game for you, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm not making things any worse, your just making yourself look more and more like an idiot. I'm beginning to believe you were touched a little to hard in your soft spot at birth, or maybe the doctor just slapped the wrong end. :trout:

You have nothing constructional to say here on the forums. It's easy to see why no one likes you.

Good Day! :yup:

Last edited:
I work for MA too :yay:
Sign me up

Thank you for the clean toilets there :bowdown:

btw now I see why in the report there were 38 men and 2 wimen or something.

MA needed someone to clean and make the food :laugh:

You Are SOLEY making the assumption that I "DO NOT PLAY" this game based on that my EntropiaLife acct shows no activity. Had you ever stopped to think, that I NEVER installed the Tracker Client on my PC? That after signing up for an EntropiaLife account I never followed thru with doing anything else?

I'm Not a Trader, I'm not a MA Employee. I'm a Hunter and a Social Player, I don't need to have stats on my EntropiaLife account to justify that I play the game for you, or anyone else for that matter.
:

Off topic , but had to react.

Your globals are registered no matter if you created EL account or not if I am not mistaken.
The tracker software others are running simply register all globals happening.. So even from people that never opened the EL web site :)

So considering you now global even from puny mobs, it shows you don't really hunt at all :DD

I would keep you on the list!

/mod note/ At this rate, it would seem that nearly the whole player community works for MindArk - other than the_prophet, I suppose.

the_prophet, looking back on your posts, you've had rants about MindArk before.
like here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228512-The-sky-IS-falling!
and here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228535-Freedom-of-speech-not-allowed-on-PCF
and here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...2-Seriously-someone-please-explain-this-to-me
and here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?255601-MA-Staff-Playing-the-Game
and here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?261904-Does-MA-tech-support-speak-english

Other than your selling threads, just about everything else is a rant about MindArk, PCF, or someone getting more loot than you. I'm fairly tolerant about people with different opinions about the game, but I don't have a lot of time for those who just want to troll.

MindArk does not have to respond to this thread. Members here have given you more than enough information on why MA avatars are not listed.

While some of it's been amusing, I think we all knew where this was going to end eventually

:locked:

Status
Back