MA employee avatar name list

Status
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted here :
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/they-walk-amongst-us.11222/

Employees may not trade (meaning private trade and auctions) items or PED/PEC with other end users to make money or affect the virtual economy:
  • Employees are not allowed to trade with other end users to obtain unique or rare virtual items.
  • Employees are not allowed to trade with other end users to obtain skill chips.
  • Employees are not allowed to trade with other end users to transfer skill chips to the end users.
  • Employees are not allowed to affect market prices.
  • Interacting with other end users in a reasonable trade, based on market value, etc.
  • Interacting with other end users in event or competition, where effort and prize is in reasonable relation to each other.
    employees can interact with other end users in the usual course of usage of the product including participating in activities mentioned below:
  • Trade
  • Join team
  • Team activity like hunting etc
  • Mining
  • Chat
  • Join society

From the MA - given information in the post I've pasted in one of the posts, it shows pure contradictory - what is written here is not true - said even by MA officials that they can do with looted stuff as they please by their own judgement...

From the MA - given information in the post I've pasted in one of the posts, it shows pure contradictory - what is written here is not true - said even by MA officials that they can do with looted stuff as they please by their own judgement...

It is NOT contradictory to what was just posted. It clearly states that the incognito avatars CAN participate in team activities, CAN conduct trades with other avatars, CAN sell items as long as they are within the current reasonable market value.

Let me ask you this: What non-virtual company in the entire world has complete visibility and scrutiny over the activities their employees are conducting within the realm of the business?

Think about it. How many times have you seen cases of embezzlement, fraud, etc in the news? When employees at other companies are conducting illegal activities, do those companies have TOTAL visibility over those activities? The answer is simple: NO

MA, on the other hand, has clearly outlined what can and cannot occur with incognito avatars. MA has total visibility over what those avatars do AND say in the game. If you are that paranoid about what those avatars are doing in game, I suggest you either a) stop playing or b) work for MA so you can see what the visibility and restrictions are over those employee incognito avatars.

Regardless of your paranoia, I still stand my by previous statement that revealing the names of incognito avatars is a horrible idea.

Interacting with other end users in a reasonable trade, based on market value, etc.
Interacting with other end users in event or competition, where effort and prize is in reasonable relation to each other.
employees can interact with other end users in the usual course of usage of the product including participating in activities mentioned below:
Trade
Join team
Team activity like hunting etc
Mining
Chat
Join society

Eh... You can make your list for all I care. Nobody else will.

Eh... You can make your list for all I care. Nobody else will.

May have miss-expressed myself;

Employees are not allowed to affect market prices.
Interacting with other end users in a reasonable trade, based on market value, etc.

In the very next line something is written, which contradictores the previous one..

ONE CAN NOT DO TRADES WITHOUT AFFECTING MARKET PRICES, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE HE SELLS IT FOR IS. PERIOD. IF YOU ARE BRIGHT ENOUGH YOU WILL GET IT,...

ONE CAN NOT DO TRADES WITHOUT AFFECTING MARKET PRICES, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE HE SELLS IT FOR IS. PERIOD. IF YOU ARE BRIGHT ENOUGH YOU WILL GET IT,...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR I AM ANGRY AND I SEE A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING. I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE STUPID AND PERHAPS ALL CAPS WILL CURE YOUR STUPIDITY. I AM INCREASING FONT IN ORDER TO EMPHASIZE MY INTELLIGENCE AND YOUR LACK OF IT.

Go away. Your post is ridiculous. Your claims are ridiculous. Shoo.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR I AM ANGRY AND I SEE A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING. I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE STUPID AND PERHAPS ALL CAPS WILL CURE YOUR STUPIDITY. I AM INCREASING FONT IN ORDER TO EMPHASIZE MY INTELLIGENCE AND YOUR LACK OF IT.

+rep... 'Nuff said.

ROFL :laugh:

Again I must just state that your opinion - or lack of a sensefull one - doesnt matter.

Even tho I facef*ck you with sensefull arguments, prove that MA are in violation of their "own rules" - you dont have a more sensefull response than this post? HA!

All is written in OP - In spirit with enhanced communication I wish for MA to state names of their personal avatars. This is basic transparency and every company which bears some responsability to their customers would do this.

You writing this just shows that you are what seems part of their collective - if you really are or not - doesnt matter at all.

MA should list names of their avatars.

PERIOD.

It's clear that they need to be present and play the game it's obvious, but they shall in no way affect the game's economy.

Kim affecting the economy as hes guns loots så Kim get you no loot guns for your self and for your staff.

Even tho I facef*ck you with sensefull arguments, prove that MA are in violation of their "own rules" - you dont have a more sensefull response than this post? HA!

Actually you haven't made any sense full arguments and you most certainly haven't given proof of any kind. Made up hypothetical scenarios aren't proof of anything because they aren't real. Clearly you think they are real so what you haven proven is that you are in fact delusional. You literally are making up your own reality.

May have miss-expressed myself;

Employees are not allowed to affect market prices.

In the very next line something is written, which contradictores the previous one..

Apparently, I am not bright enough to get this... I mean, if the market value is +100 peds, and the item is sold for +100 peds then how, exactly, does that affect the market value?? :confused:

Actually you haven't made any sense full arguments and you most certainly haven't given proof of any kind. Made up hypothetical scenarios aren't proof of anything because they aren't real. Clearly you think they are real so what you haven proven is that you are in fact delusional. You literally are making up your own reality.

You asked for exampled, I gave you examples. I'm not and never have stated they are true.

And again. Why discuss this?

Its a mere demand made to MA to release their avatar names list in spirit of their enhanced communication.

That's it.

Apparently, I am not bright enough to get this... I mean, if the market value is +100 peds, and the item is sold for +100 peds then how, exactly, does that affect the market value?? :confused:

Solidifies the price at +100, therefore influences market.

Market price could swing either way even if tiny bit if that sale wouldnt be made.

Point isnt about the few ped but that its impossible to not effect market price if allowed to trade.

Once again..why is this discussed?

This is a mere thread to stimulate MA to share the names of their personal avatars with us in spirit of their enhanced communication.

Last edited:

Disagreeing with him or not bashing MA in any way makes you 'part of their collective.'

Its all part of the adversarial relationship he has created between MA and himself. Given the handle he has chosen for himself its pretty likely he thinks highly of his own abilities and not so highly of the abilities of those around him. Thus his need to offer pronouncements and prophecy to others.

A lack of success in this product, success defined of course as instant wealth in heaps large enough to retire on and buy a small island, may contradict his self image and thus he is forced to react with violence and vehement denials of any sort of challenging ideation.

This armchair psychology moment brought to you by the OP. Dont leave shitty personal attacks on my rep, or I'll return the favor publicly. Seriously, you sound like an ignoramus at worst, and paranoid at best. Thanks.

Its all part of the adversarial relationship he has created between MA and himself. Given the handle he has chosen for himself its pretty likely he thinks highly of his own abilities and not so highly of the abilities of those around him. Thus his need to offer pronouncements and prophecy to others.

A lack of success in this product, success defined of course as instant wealth in heaps large enough to retire on and buy a small island, may contradict his self image and thus he is forced to react with violence and vehement denials of any sort of challenging ideation.

awesome post :)

Disagreeing with him or not bashing MA in any way makes you 'part of their collective.'

This armchair psychology moment brought to you by the OP. Dont leave shitty personal attacks on my rep, or I'll return the favor publicly. Seriously, you sound like an ignoramus at worst, and paranoid at best. Thanks.

Thanks for your so-much not needed "psychological" extrapolation of written thoughts, glad I stimulated you to use your imagination a bit and get fancy with your imagio-writing :)

So as I said before, your opinion on anything concerned to me has absolutely 0 reason to even be on this thread.

Again..a mere shout-out to MA to post their avatar name list, you psychologist, you...:yup::yup:

As already stated, looting items is a first (and being able to do with them whatever they like), looting high mu stuff is 2nd, mining my areas who are full of MU, leaving them drier TT-wise than they maybe would be (we dont know about this for sure as there is nothing which states what your actuall TT-return will be when playing this game) - if the MA avatar wouldn't have mined there a bit before I did - for example..

use a bit of reasoning and a couple of gray cells and you will think of many many other situations where this is just plain.. not goood for the least?!?:scratch2:

With all the paranoia and rage you are constantly spewing out, you should sell all your skills and stuff and go play Hello Kitty Adventures. I hate to be blunt (well, no I don't), but all your vague, cryptic talk is contemptuous at best and provides no value in any discussions.

If you know something... serious exploits, etc that is causing you to arrive at your conclusions.. spill it, expose it, or go away.

"Why is this discussed?" seems to be a prevailing question in this thread. Again, to add to my confusion, isn't the point of posting a thread on PCF to enhance or encourage discussion? :scratch2:

Oh wait, I get it... if you agree with the OP, it's perfectly fine. Disagree, and you are labeled a "sheeple" and apparently have no brain of your own that functions.

We are discussing various items in this thread because you, the OP, pointed them out for discussion. (oh, btw, to affect something means to influence a change... start with 100, end with 100, and the change is ZERO... simple math, really)

Do you go into your local grocery/department store and demand to know the names of all the employees working there?

Do you enter your local banking institution and demand they reveal how much money they have on hand at any given time (if so, I suppose we will see you in the newspaper at some point)

Do you purchase stock and demand to know the names of all the other stockholders?

Do you demand the right to go into your local restaurant and inspect their operation at any given time? (well, if you are a health inspector, I suppose)

The fact is, you probably answered no to all these questions. There are people who regulate each one of these industries. MindArk happens to be the regulators for the incognito avatars. It's not your right, nor your responsibility to regulate these avatars. Opening up such information to the general public could not only be harmful to the company, but could also be harmful to the employees. What you are asking for/demanding seems to be simply a means of trying to stalk the employees of MA while they are attempting to sample the product that they are providing us. What good could come of that?

With all the paranoia and rage you are constantly spewing out, you should sell all your skills and stuff and go play Hello Kitty Adventures. I hate to be blunt (well, no I don't), but all your vague, cryptic talk is contemptuous at best and provides no value in any discussions.

If you know something... serious exploits, etc that is causing you to arrive at your conclusions.. spill it, expose it, or go away.

Again, no need to discuss anything.

I will remind Kim|Calypso about this thread myself with bumping it every day, so he can think about their improved communication and how to actually begin working on it - encouraging him on eating his first "frog of the day".đ

MA, please provide MA private avatar name list.

I will remind Kim|Calypso about this thread myself with bumping it every day, so he can think about their improved communication and how to actually begin working on it - encouraging him on eating his first "frog of the day".đ

MA, please provide MA private avatar name list.

I wouldn't remind him about this thread, not if you want to achieve your goals. Remind him about your wish in general :)
Also doing it daily might be.... ohh nevermind :)

Are you guys seriously so comfortable with them "playing" the game and you now [sic] knowing who they are??

Yes I am. As designers and maintainers of the game, they need to know how the game "plays" firsthand.

You obviously have issues with trusting the game designers and feel that they will abuse their inside knowledge for their own gain. I've got news for you: if the game designers are not trustworthy, they have more effective ways of getting at your money than by going inside the game and manipulating MUs or looting an item that "could have" gone to you!

A list of employee avatars would be counter-productive, since they would instantly receive different treatment and would no longer be able to experience the same game as the rest of us. They must appear to be regular players to do what they need to do. Or are you against quality control and testing of EU?

You asked for exampled, I gave you examples. I'm not and never have stated they are true.

And again. Why discuss this?

Its a mere demand made to MA to release their avatar names list in spirit of their enhanced communication.

That's it.

Then my I ask why are you fighting back so much if all this is is our options to the subject at hand?

Then my I ask why are you fighting back so much if all this is is our options to the subject at hand?

This isnt the first thread to occur (I'm sure you know this) where somebody requests (demands) information on MA avatars.

Obviously he looted a shiny tin foil hat recently and has decided to put it on. Hopefully soon he will TT it so that it can go back into the loot pool for the next person to experience.

Tin Foil Hat Entropedia Stats:

TT Value: 0.1
Protections Added: Fire 59.0.
Enhancements: Stubbornness +1000. Hitpoints +99,999.
Grants the wearer a bad idea which they must gather forum support for over the next 3-6 weeks, or until the hat is removed, whichever comes last.
Reduces reading comprehension upon wearing. Requires a swift kick in the rear to remove the hat once donned.

This isnt the first thread to occur (I'm sure you know this) where somebody requests (demands) information on MA avatars.

Obviously he looted a shiny tin foil hat recently and has decided to put it on. Hopefully soon he will TT it so that it can go back into the loot pool for the next person to experience.

Tin Foil Hat Entropedia Stats:

TT Value: 0.1
Protections Added: Fire 59.0.
Enhancements: Stubbornness +1000. Hitpoints +99,999.
Grants the wearer a bad idea which they must gather forum support for over the next 3-6 weeks, or until the hat is removed, whichever comes last.
Reduces reading comprehension upon wearing. Requires a swift kick in the rear to remove the hat once donned.

Please stop trashing my thread, most probably MA avatar - again - just speculation on your fiery defense or as I like to call it MAss licking, till list comes out I dont know so just...stahp...

MA - bring on the list..improve your communication :)

Please stop trashing my thread, most probably MA avatar - again - just speculation on your fiery defense or as I like to call it MAss licking, till list comes out I dont know so just...stahp...

MA - bring on the list..improve your communication :)

You posted this in General Discussion and now we are discussing it. :scratch2:

Oh.

My.

God.

:jawdrop:

Dude, Prophet. Just. Dude. You are... Just....

Holy Jesus monkey balls.

So much to say. So much to respond to.

*Sigh* OK, ok. Let's just take this one at a time.

I urge MA to list avatar names of MA employees, who play EU on live servers!

As Coz1969 rightly gave proper examples in this post using RL examples, I'll follow suit:

• I understand Mark Zuckerberg has a secret Facebook account. ("Secret" meaning almost noone knows the name, not "secret" in that no one knows it exists. That's what known as an open secret) How dare he. (btw, he has more than one. *oops*)
  • I hear Jeff Bezos buys things through Amazon, and even calls support using fake names. I demand to know what he's buying, as his purchases influences the sales ranking of those items.
  • Hey guess what? Employees of Walmart are allowed to shop in their own store without having to wear their uniform or announce that they work there. I smell a scam!
  • Wanna know a secret? Bills Gates uses Microsoft products. Keep that on the low-low.

(ex-mod note: No we're not discussing real-world issues, so rule 3.6 doesn't apply imho, though others are free to disagree if needed. :) )

No, EU isn't in the same league as those massive business successes, however the point stays the same: No company, even game companies withholds their employees from using their product.

Exception: Certain financial industries have very strict rules regarding what employees and folks with "insider knowledge" can or can not do.

Oh hey, MA has strict rules regarding what their employees can and can not doing with any potential ingame moneys.

Yes, MA has many employees who play the game. That has been known and admitted to since the days of the Entropia-Pioneers forum. (Circa 2003-07 ish?) No they aren't going to tell you their names. To demand such information is ridiculous. No, those players don't affect your gameplay nearly as much as you think (in most cases). And if they do, they affect them only as much as all us other "real players". You want Truth?: Those who have knowledge of names are actually burdened by the knowledge. More so when the employees don't know we know.

If you are seriously so worried about the fact that MA allows staff ingame (under monitored conditions, with rules in place to avoid the very thing you fear, btw) then please do yourself a favor. Leave the game. Now. Just walk away. You only have 2 years invested here. I've been here 8 years and had to watch a small handful of people like you waste a decade of their life here being paranoid, throwing accusations around, and generally making life for everyone they touch much less enjoyable. Don't do that to yourself or us. Please.

I can't believe you sheeple...

/mod note/ Differing opinions are one thing, but please keep the discussion civil and constructive.
For this point, I can't say it any better than she did. Dude, calling people names because they disagree with you is not cool. It just isn't. Here's a thought. Try to find out why we disagree.

So we bitch and moan when they don't play and test the game and then we bitch and moan when they do?

^This. I've seen too many cases over they years where MA gets crap for doing things, then gets crap for going the otheir direction. The best part? Often they get crap from the same people both times. :rolleyes:

Thanks to MS9 for that post. (And Mastermesh and Akbar for sharing cross-forum) I've always liked the fact that she works hard to post Truth (with a capital "T") based on the information she has while still respecting all sides.

Given the handle he has chosen for himself its pretty likely he thinks highly of his own abilities and not so highly of the abilities of those around him. Thus his need to offer pronouncements and prophecy to others.

In fairness Mag, I have to say you're Freudian analysis of names is off. I've gotten crap myself for naming my ava "Teacher", but I've explained it in the past so thanks to the power of links, I don't have to repeat myself.

I suspect his use of "The prophet" is the same as most other's ava name: He thought it sounded cool.

Although your Rarr... Shoo. post had me :rofl:, so I'm glad to see you didn't lose your sense of humor over this thread.

Then why post it on a forum? :scratch2:

I will remind Kim|Calypso about this thread myself with bumping it every day,
Dude, this sounds very much like an ultimatum. What are you threatening to do if they don't comply with your demands? Keep playing?

Again, threats and demands are simply not cool. They are a sign of a very significant personal problem.

Those that know my writings and personality over the years will understand just how serious my final comment to you here is. However I must emphasize it because to others in the world of forums, it seems quite tame.

the_prophet, based on this thread and your other recent posts, I'm quite sure I really don't like you at all.

If we're going to flush privacy down the toilet, how about making a step further and publish a list of real people behind the avatars, with detailed personal information down to the size of underwear. I need to know that the cute girl I gave 10k peds to isn't really a hairy sweaty trucker, and that the fapper I trust my life to doesn't vote for the opposite party or, god save us all, listen to Justin Bieber. I'm a customer and have rights to know!!!11

sarcasm off

I.

Can't.

Believe.

A mod.

Can't.

Read.

Please keep thread clean, no ultimatum, just a bump for this post every day till they show signs of improved communication.

I cant believe you just cant let it go, we have been playing for a long time now, deposited a lot in the past and we are here for FUN we dont give a shit if the devs play we have known since day one and i personaly think thats a positive thing and i am ok with that. Just let it go and go play the game....

Status
Back