MA employee avatar name list

Status
In my experience, psychology seems to be very popular in Sweden, basics of psychology is pretty much a common knowledge

Thats how it should be globally! Then we would stand a better chance of beating terrorism/extremism/fascism/racism/sexism etc.. And conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

... to the fact that even mods and ex mods are trolling it now...

Excuse me?!

So, since I used to be a mod, I'm not allowed to voice my opinions on a subject?

I don't troll, I discuss. Please try to be able to tell the difference.

Excuse me?!

So, since I used to be a mod, I'm not allowed to voice my opinions on a subject?

your first post was the only one that resembled any level of discussion to the topic, the rest was just belittling the op.

My reading comprehension seems fine. I was simply verifying that bumping a thread was your biggest threat.

Or, what?

Based on his subsequent posts, he clearly hasn't.

maybe im reading these wrong?

Any way, I disagree with the list also, would rather not know who they are :)

PS. you are excused, don't let it happen again ;)

New day and another round of.... Well lots of beers! Please keep this amusing! :wise::laugh:

Excuse me?!

Welcome to the den of vipers. You shall soon regret having ankles.

...maybe im reading these wrong?
*Sigh* OK, I'll bite for now.

The 1st two you cited (plus the 1 or 2 others connected to it) were asking the OP about his plan for when MA ignores his request/demand.

The last was obviously a reply to a friend's reply to me.

*Done deconstructing my posts.*

Welcome to the den of vipers. You shall soon regret having ankles.

And how exactly would knowing the names of these avatars change anything? Or did you really mean "make MA employees stop playing the game altogether"? Because it's already been mentioned in earlier replies why that would be a bad thing.

It would be interesting, especially if they are posting like regular users on this forum.
Their past posts could be sort of funny in retrospect :laugh: :lolup:

I say this, but I say nothing worth saying, Do I ?

I'm sure some of them have already posted in this thread! :eyecrazy:

Now that one I would have an issue with..but lets not get off subject.

Go ahead and name names. Let's get this conspiracy thread really rolling, shall we?

Serica, why not let the folks vent on this one? Let's hear them list who they think the MA employees are here? It might actually be constructive. Instead of lurking behind corners insinuating a bunch of garbage why not get it out in the open and actually discuss it?

Besides, don't you think it's time for Mastermesh to get some new material for his junk website? :)

Let's discuss me first. I remember someone somewhere insinuating I am an MA employee. I'm not. I live in Aberdeen, Washington. In the USA. I work for a nonprofit in California where I sit on their board of directors, develop their electronic health record, and oversee all their IT resources.

I also play in a band called Yesterday's Enemas where I play guitar, sing, and am the primary songwriter. We play local bars and other fun punk rock parties, where folks generally think we are a melodic punk throwback band from the late 80's. We once made a dollar. That's probably the only dollar we will ever make. I don't care. It's fun.

Here's my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/edward.stanaway I have a linkedin account too. Probably easy to find given the above info.

That's me hanging out with the dude from the Melvins.

As you folks can see, I'm pretty far from Sweden. Let's discuss other people. Anyone else here a potential MA employee?

Last edited:
The OP is actually a MA's employee, working on us some reverse psychology - look how people set aside their own discontents and united to protect MA :D

*pulls on a full body tinfoil suit*

My irrational fear of being the only real player left in gáme has returned

My irrational fear of being the only real player left in gáme has returned

silly man...you're a figment too! a pixel dreaming he's human :)

Damn, guys, Xen has cracked it. We're all exposed!
Well all's lost anyway, might as well publish the list...

1. the_prophet (DTF The Prophet) - Avatar of the new MA CEO. Visits the forums regularly to supervise and test the effectiveness of his subordinates.
  2. Aio (Dakina) - MA avatar mainly used to blackmail NeverDie and other PP's
  3. Pauche Gunor (Cybertrash) - Only employee of the Swedish company could have such a decadent nick.
  4. xian (...) - no info. obviously hiding something. definitely undercover agent.
  5. Svarog - Always tries to undermine all witch-hunts, should i say more?
  6. Harmony (Bella Simpson) - My fellow MA agent planted into my society. Main task: supervise my work, report any deviations from MA instructions.
  7. Stormdancer - Seems suspicious. Must be an agent.
  8. HardWrath (Max HardWrath Mayhem) - Senior undercover agent, responsible for coordinating MA's black operations on all forums in this universe and elsewhere. Obviously.
  9. Forgo (Forgorth Lundain) - Developing Apps for EU while trying to leave an impression he's not an employee. Clever.
  10. Xen - Pretends he's Aussie and only plays at night. Actually he's working in MA office at day and the game is his night shift. Plays other games quite extensively too. As an undercover MA agent obviously.
  11. Nighthawk (Foeburner Nighthawk Delta) - Definitely a MA employee, tends to know a lot about the game, usually supports MA and Caly devs. My old long time socmate, so i know when he's in his active period he's online 8-10 hours a day for several months. And he's from Sweden too, very suspicious!
  12. Narfi (Hungry Willem) - Biggest achievement was to hunt The Thing in Arctic for months nonstop. Won a MS in the end. Was a carefully planned and fully financed MA covert operation - to make sure it won't fall into real player's hands.
  13. crazy (DaLegend Immortal) - Already managed to get banned. Now he's a banned MA employee. Poor chap, as forum trolling was his job, doubt he'll get paid for the time he can't work.
  14. ... aaand the list goes on. We're not allowed to know the names of all agents ofc. Wanna full list ask the boss! (see: #1 in this list)

Cheers,
Fifth (Senior MA Agent, undercover since 1912)

Last edited:
For Appetizer's

The double helping:)

I hope you were not over doing tonight:)

Since MA officials already showed us that they can transform into any mob, i suggest you to start writing down each and every name of the mobs available ingame. This, because every mob has the potential to be a MA employee. Since our avatars are created on their system i also see the possibilities that they could even take over our avatars. So i also suggest you start writing down all the names of every single player in EU.

I wish you all the best with this task. Please return when you have completed this so i can give +rep to you. :thumbup:

Since MA officials already showed us that they can transform into any mob, i suggest you to start writing down each and every name of the mobs available ingame. This, because every mob has the potential to be a MA employee. Since our avatars are created on their system i also see the possibilities that they could even take over our avatars. So i also suggest you start writing down all the names of every single player in EU.

I wish you all the best with this task. Please return when you have completed this so i can give +rep to you. :thumbup:

Fantastic Idea it also has the added advantage of finally giving some indication of the true size of the active player base, cant wait for these results to be posted.

oh noes, i'm exposed now! :eyecrazy:

Status
Back