MA employee avatar name list

Status
Well, frankly, to quote Albert Einstein, "Insanity (is) doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results", so I think that applies quite nicely here.

How? By me bumping this thread? Then every bump ever made on any forum is insanity?

Stop overthinking situations, stop giving your brain tasks it cannot process correctly.

TY for free bump

I figured it out!

I thought that the_profit simply had a screw loose - maybe he just has nasty case of paranoia. That's not it!

The_profit is really a MA employee! !!! !!

I'm guessing he let the truth slip in-game - maybe in soc chat after having a few too many drinks - and realized that if the word spread he'd have to leave his avatar at best.... losing his job at worst!

He's trying to hide in plain sight / misdirecting attention / knows that by sounding like a complete idiot no-one would suspect him of being a MA employee! It's truly a level a of genius above the norm. I applaud you sir!

I'm also guessing that once he realized all the attention he was getting, by stepping up his game and seemingly ignoring the intelligent criticism of revealing THE LIST, he has given MA (His Real Life employer ) credibility. It never hurts to make your boss look good - two birds with one stone. Nicely done Profit!

TY for free bump

That wasn't a bump, she was discussing the topic...

Stop trying to trick the mods into deleting posts under the multiple bump policy :laugh:

On to more important things: Your list needs a name!

I figured it out!

I thought that the_profit simply had a screw loose - maybe he just has nasty case of paranoia. That's not it!

I think so too. :wise:

Let's not forget that this thread was created when there was an uproar about melee amps and then right after that we had the ComPet thing announced. I think the goal here is to make a big distraction that causes reasonable people to defend MindArk on a public forum. If he isn't an employee, he is at least a paid consultant.

#Tinfoil Hat

The MA avatar name list?:scratch2:

No, that's not a good name. It's no fun.

The names Red List and Black List have already been used... You need something else.

OK, enough of this. Let's start making the list.

Yes, I am an MA employee, add me to your list.

I urge all other MA employees to also put their name forward here.

I figured it out!

I'm guessing he let the truth slip in-game - maybe in soc chat after having a few too many drinks - and realized that if the word spread he'd have to leave his avatar at best.... losing his job at worst!

He's trying to hide in plain sight / misdirecting attention / knows that by sounding like a complete idiot no-one would suspect him of being a MA employee! It's truly a level a of genius above the norm. I applaud you sir!

I'm also guessing that once he realized all the attention he was getting, by stepping up his game and seemingly ignoring the intelligent criticism of revealing THE LIST, he has given MA (His Real Life employer ) credibility. It never hurts to make your boss look good - two birds with one stone. Nicely done Profit!

1 thing I love the most, is when people, who have played this game less than my left nut did, are smart about my comments about the game/its nature/necessity of transparency...

Yes sir!

I'm an utter idiot, a complete one, as you suggested,....

Still...I want the MA avatar name list,...go figure...

Anything else?

Impersonating MA employees is a violation of the EULA and is grounds for a ban :smash:

1 thing I love the most, is when people, who have played this game less than my left nut did, are smart about my comments about the game/its nature/necessity of transparency...

Colbey logs on everyday... :scratch2:

Who says he is impersonating?

ORLY...logs on everyday? hmm...

let me repeat what I wrote;

tralala...who have played this game less than my left nut did...tralalla

Last time I checked "logging on" and "playing" isnt just 2 different words used for the same verb...

:yup:

Yes, but he also logs out... The_prophet logs in and NEVER leaves the game :wise: in fact, he wakes up once per 30 minutes all night just to keep from being booted for inactivity :yay: because he's soooo dedicated!

:yup: true story bro

Impersonating MA employees is a violation of the EULA and is grounds for a ban :smash:

What does the EULA say about if it's the other way around - MA guy impersonating non-MA guy? :D

He plays EU differently then you, but if you want to split hairs over it, Colbey does have more globals than you this month

Yes, but he also logs out... The_prophet logs in and NEVER leaves the game :wise: in fact, he wakes up once per 30 minutes all night just to keep from being booted for inactivity :yay: because he's soooo dedicated!

:yup: true story bro

I heard that he only actually sleeps once a week.

How do we know Prophet isn't working for the robots? After all he didn't show up until AFTER their ship crashed and destroyed Hadesheim

How do we know Prophet isn't working for the robots? After all he didn't show up until AFTER their ship crashed and destroyed Hadesheim

Wait... The Prophet... Book of the Machine... RX...

He's really an RX unit! :eyecrazy:

Good question, but dont think Serica has info on that one,...:wise:

Max?

Is Serica on the list?

This list needs to be published immediately!!!!!

History has proven when one person is managing secret lists, bad things happen since there is so many ways that the list can be abused.

Thing is, now we just need to wait, if he gets banned, he actually isnt a MA employee.

If he doesnt, the list begins, with Oleg as #1 on it.

SO see, Max - no list yet...:(

Thing is, now we just need to wait, if he gets banned, he actually isnt a MA employee.

If he doesnt, the list begins, with Oleg as #1 on it.

SO see, Max - no list yet...:(

That's bullshit because awhile back you said I was #1 on the list.

It's starting to look more and more like there isn't even a list, which means you are a double agent, maybe even a triple agent... so until the list is published we can never be sure.

If there really is a list then what would happen to it if something happened to you?

What if you disappear? :eyecrazy:

So for the good of the list, it has to be published immediately.

Also, since your avatar name is DTF The Profit, we need to know what DTF stands for.

Last edited:
That's bullshit because awhile back you said I was #1 on the list.

It's starting to look more and more like there isn't even a list, which means you are a double agent, maybe even a triple agent... so until the list is published we can never be sure.

If three really is a list then what would happen to it if something happened to you?

What if you disappear? :eyecrazy:

So for the good of the list, it has to be published immediately.

Also, since your avatar name is DTF The Profit, we need to know what DTF stands for.

Are you on drugs?

I just...I....

I suggest you to stop embarrasing yourself and let us get a list of MA employees through their improved communication...

Last edited:
Are you on drugs?

I just...I....

I suggest you to stop embarrasing yourself and let us get a list of MA employees through their improved communication...

Oh, avoiding the questions, huh? Uncomfortable?

Does DTF stand for Deity That Failed?

Stipe?

Dun dun dun

Tell me what DTF stands for and I'll stop trolling the thread.

Are you on drugs?

I just...I....

Oh, avoiding the questions, huh? Uncomfortable?

Does DTF stand for Deity That Failed?

Stipe?

Dun dun dun

Tell me what DTF stands for and I'll stop trolling the thread.

I refer you both to the 1st quote stated on top (first text bubble you see, derps).

Are you on drugs?

I just...I....

I am pretty certain that he's not the one on drugs, nor is he the one embarrassing himself. Frankly I'm surprised you went that route... I mean, you seemed insulted when someone asked if you were insane... based on what, I believe you said. Now you ask if Hardwrath is on drugs... based on what, I ask you?

And, I am not sure if you noticed, but there is no "US" requesting this list... there is just you... the "US" of this thread is everyone else, saying it's a bad idea. SO, my suggestion to you is stop embarrassing yourself.

This thread is like this song...

I refer you both to the 1st quote stated on top (first text bubble you see, derps).

But it wouldn't be improved communications to make public something that would:
1) Add absolutely zero value to the player experience.
2) Hamper their ability to properly develop and test the game.

Meaning your original post/argument is still... Well, wrong :ahh:

Pm sent.

As per the question about him being banned for naming himself, this will not happen. He is a valuable employee that works hard on making this game, that you seem to care a lot about, better for all of you to play.

I have said too much with this post already. :wise:

Are you insane? :scratch2:
Funny thing is, if he would answer yes this would actually prove the opposite... ;)

Stumbled upon a research once that stated - strictly speaking ~80% of the population of the western cultures (Europe, North America, Australia, Japan) qualifies as having one or another form of paranoid schizophrenia. That's if we count in all the smallest deviations.
In other words, in our culture it's normal to be slightly paranoid... Wanna see ppl without neuroses go to Africa, or South America.

So the right question in our culture should actually be:
- Is this neurosis you have bad enough to prevent you from functioning in society?
- Is the neurosis bad enough to make you violent, dangerous to other ppl around you?
If not, we have no quarrel with you... We can't afford locking up 80% of the population into asylums anyway. :yup:

Last edited:
Status
Back