MA employee avatar name list

Status
personally I think it would be a pointless idea for MA to provide the list, it benefits nobody so with that in mind I refuse to say what I Do Know

;)

most people in this thread said:
personally I think it would be a pointless idea for MA to provide the list

this, MA...

Reactions: SHY
I think you are wasting your time tbh, they won't do something like that to please only 1 person

Let's discuss me first. I remember someone somewhere insinuating I am an MA employee. I'm not. I live in Aberdeen, Washington. In the USA. I work for a nonprofit in California where I sit on their board of directors, develop their electronic health record, and oversee all their IT resources.

I also play in a band called Yesterday's Enemas where I play guitar, sing, and am the primary songwriter. We play local bars and other fun punk rock parties, where folks generally think we are a melodic punk throwback band from the late 80's. We once made a dollar. That's probably the only dollar we will ever make. I don't care. It's fun.

Here's my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/edward.stanaway I have a linkedin account too. Probably easy to find given the above info.

That's me hanging out with the dude from the Melvins.

As you folks can see, I'm pretty far from Sweden.

That's all part of your cover :lolup: :tinfoilhat:

Do you believe me when I say I'm a regular player?
Do you believe me when I say I'm a MA-employee?

Let's say I'm an ordinary guy. What is it to me what the names of the MA-Avatars are? Should I become paranoid when one of them HoFs or not? Should I become jealous and angry when one outbids me on Auction? Should I be joyful and count myself lucky when I sell me stuff to one of 'm? If one is on my friendlist, shall I kick him or add more MA-Avatars?

Let's say I am one of the MA-Avatars. So, what now? You probly want to know what I do ingame too, is it not? I'm a Mêlée-hunter most of my time, skilling on Arkadia and I'm in the soc Supremay Reign (they don't know, hihi!).
If you know this info from me and my co-workers, you want something more to know? My top pro-standing maybe? Level 39 Swordsman (Hit or Dmg, I can't remember). My items are worth a good few K-PEDs.
You want my full itemlist too, updated every week? Can't give you that.
You want my complete skill-count, updated every day? Fhat change!
You want a list of all the trades I've made, updated every hour? Bugger off!
You want live-stream video's in full HD starting every time I log on with my avatar that is being recorder for future views analyses of what I do, free for all ofcourse? ... Yeah, my imagination can run wild too.

Do you believe me when I say I'm a MA-employee?
Do you believe me when I say I'm a regular player?
Do you believe me when I say it's best for all if you stop prophezising the end of the Universe?

:scared::smash::scared:

No, they probably think that this thread is dumb. :wise:

Since my last post was deleted, I shall re-phrase myself, so I dont "break any of the forum rules"....

Noone asked YOU for YOUR opinion, its none of yer' bussines to write such comments in this thread;

unless;

- you are a MA avatar and can post such opinion, as it represents MA's opinion, to which this thread is dedicated - and we can happily start collecting the list, with your avatar name first on it.

- your IQ doesnt allow you to - after so many of your posts and my replies - get that if you are not asked for your opinion here - there is no reason for you to post it - especially one like this
+ you've posted the same opinion over and over, we now completely understand your point of view, you can stahp now...

Here we go, hope I haven't been "breaking the forum rules" because of anything in this post.....

blah blah blah

So much time and energy wasted on something so useless, as your opinion - hope you dont burn out...

This thread is not dedicated to you or your ramblings,....

BUT - I'm glad we have yet another proof of how narrow-minded some of you people are here, to be so ignorant about the fact mentioned here - its just mind-boggling - unless you really are a MA avatar - who knows - there is no list for us to see the names of MA's avatars,....

If you believe that MA manually controls every tiniest aspect of the game, do you realize that by now your avatar probably has all possible no-hof no-ath no-items max-lag max-dc flags checked on, for all the annoyance you cause? :D You might as well start anew.

/mod note/
Noone asked YOU for YOUR opinion, its none of yer' bussines to write such comments in this thread;
... ...

Just a reminder that this is a thread in 'General Discussion'.
Any other forum member is entitled to post in it, provided they comply with the forum rules and remain reasonably ontopic. Abusing them because they don't agree with you is not acceptable.

...you've posted the same opinion over and over, we now completely understand your point of view, you can stahp now....

You know, one might well say the same of you posting your same opinion over and over.
You'll notice however that the thread remains open and, as OP, you get to post ONE bump/24hrs.

In short - If you want your opinion to be heard, you have to accept that others express their opinions too, even if they don't agree with you.

/mod note/

Just a reminder that this is a thread in 'General Discussion'.
Any other forum member is entitled to post in it, provided they comply with the forum rules and remain reasonably ontopic. Abusing them because they don't agree with you is not acceptable.

You know, one might well say the same of you posting your same opinion over and over.
You'll notice however that the thread remains open and, as OP, you get to post ONE bump/24hrs.

In short - If you want your opinion to be heard, you have to accept that others express their opinions too, even if they don't agree with you.

Incredible, how it comes in handy to cut text to your liking and change it's meaning..

SERICA, PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE MODDING,...since you must have missed it or REALLY love to cut text to make it fit into your schedule:

UNLESS;
- you are a MA avatar and can post such opinion, as it represents MA's opinion, to which this thread is dedicated - and we can happily start collecting the list, with your avatar name first on it.

- your IQ doesnt allow you to - after so many of your posts and my replies - get that if you are not asked for your opinion here - there is no reason for you to post it - especially one like this
+ you've posted the same opinion over and over, we now completely understand your point of view, you can stahp now...

Hope you didn't miss the WHOLE text now again,...

Oh, and I dont see much of my opinion being expressed over and over again, I just see my thread which calls out MA to show us their avatar name list and me replying again and again to these "real forum users", when they throw eggs at me for posting a LEGIT DEMAND from MA about a thing which should be really worrying.

Last edited:
Just a quick question...

So much time and energy wasted on something so useless, as your opinion - hope you dont burn out...

This thread is not dedicated to you or your ramblings,....

BUT - I'm glad we have yet another proof of how narrow-minded some of you people are here, to be so ignorant about the fact mentioned here - its just mind-boggling - unless you really are a MA avatar - who knows - there is no list for us to see the names of MA's avatars,....

Are you insane? :scratch2:

Basing your' question on?

Your opinion on it?

Again I must ask, who asked you to ask yourself this question?

What is your interest in flaming me for making a legit request in this thread?

ARE YOU A MA AVATAR?
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME IN THIS WAY?
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR PROTECTING MA IN SUCH AGGRESSIVE WAYS?!?

now answer, now let us see your post, explain yourself Mr. Kitch...

Last edited:
Cheers,
Fifth (Senior MA Agent, undercover since 1912)

I feel slightly offended for having been left off the list. Perhaps there is a tiered conspiracy and I'm a Tier II Agent? (edit: and part-time Socket II Agent as well :p)

(where else could MA get the whole idea of tiers, if not from their own conspirative structure?)

LOL..looks like you may be burning out here..As I said, I will get a cape one day!! and you? yes, you will get that list one day too!!!!!

LOL..looks like you may be burning out here..As I said, I will get a cape one day!! and you? yes, you will get that list one day too!!!!!

I'm sure there is a way or that an instance exists IRL, which could start regulating MA, if they fail at self-regulating :smoke:

Now, about that cape tho,...

Your opinion on it?

Again I must ask, who asked you to ask yourself this question?

What is your interest in flaming me for making a legit request in this thread?

ARE YOU A MA AVATAR?
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME IN THIS WAY?
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR PROTECTING MA IN SUCH AGGRESSIVE WAYS?!?

now answer, now let us see your post, explain yourself Mr. Kitch...

ARE YOU A MA AVATAR? :eyecrazy:
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME IN THIS WAY? :eyecrazy:
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR PROTECTING MA IN SUCH AGGRESSIVE WAYS?!? :eyecrazy:

Above - Is just not rational, it's far too fanciful to be brushed off as "a bit of paranoia".

So I was being semi-serious with that comment

Maybe you should try email MA or speak to them on the phone or even visit them in person so you can possibly see that it's just a company doing it's thing, too busy working on developing shit for us to spend time and money spying and having avatars running around all day manipulating the markets lol

I made it on the list :yay:

Can you publish the list for us all to see?

My experience has shown that people around here really love lists.

Last edited:
I made the list :yay:

Can you publish the list for us all to see?

My experience has shown that people around here really love lists.

I want a list of every damn list you have made. What the heck are you hiding you.....you...you...yes...THAT.

I knew it....

Prophet, your list really needs a name because any good list has one.

Well, frankly, to quote Albert Einstein, "Insanity (is) doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results", so I think that applies quite nicely here.

Now, as far as other people posting in your thread, if you didn't expect discussion, and didn't want others to disagree with your stance on the subject, you WOULDN'T have posted on PCF.

If you were quite serious in your desire for MA to reveal their avatars, you would be pestering them daily with support requests, e-mails, etc.

Also, insanity is you actualy believing anyone from MA is reading this thread and doing anything other than rolling their eyes or laughing hysterically.

Don't want discussion, then don't post on PCF. Keep your own little delusional world to yourself.

Status
Back