pissed off

Argentum

Guardian
Society
Northern Lights
Silver Argentum Fox
61 working days and still no money:mad:
Wtf are u doing MA?

well in another thread it took someone 70 days to get theirs, and/or a post on PCF

So my advise is the earliest you get in with your forum rage post the better

Yea it sucks but it's nothing new. It seems we go through cycles if slow and fast withdraw timeframes every year. It's summer, the slowest time of year with the least amount of deposits. No doubt withdraw time frames are at least loosely relative to deposits.

Last edited:
Yea it sucks but it's nothing new. It seems we go through cycles if slow and fast withdraw timeframes every year. It's summer, the slowest time of ear with the least amount of deposits. No doubt withdraw time frames are at least loosely relative to deposits.

Nothing new but worrying if it is from Sweden ...

Atami

And you are from Sweden ? That is worrying ...

I'd only be worried if withdraw requests weren't committing

As we saw in other threads, they in fact are being committed.

If they cant handle this they cant get new players to the game.
This is really bad reputation for the whole universe.

Sell out?
Well im not sure to get my money...

Bad reputation MA!!!

If they cant handle this they cant get new players to the game.
This is really bad reputation for the whole universe.

Sell out?
Well im not sure to get my money...

Bad reputation MA!!!

Why would you think you can't get your money?

Withdrawals never have been instantaneous.

64 working days(101 days) now for me and pissed as well. 10 USD tax for this "service" is fkin ridicilous I could walk to sweden and back faster than that.

Then dont take this withdrawal service and u wont get pissed BUUMMMM! :yay:

They are closing down their Mexico office so it's probably that which makes them understaffed

61 working days and still no money:mad:
Wtf are u doing MA?

If i was from Sweden i would pay them a little visit.

edit: to the dickhead that reported this as a real life threat... get a real life. Why you wouldn't think of "to complain" before thinking "to bash or hurt them" is a reflection on your mindset not mine. And the fact i had to explain myself to a mod was a joke.

I would like to pay a visit to the Grand Canyon one day, i guess it better be afraid... very afraid.

Last edited:
It's really quite easy.

MA don't have the money. Should all customers try to withdraw at once, it'd become an instant (and probably terminal) liquidation.

Instead, the withdrawals are put into a queue, and your withdrawal is ONLY served once enough money has been deposited to:
1. give MA their share.
2. fill up the withdrawals queue account so you can actually get your money.

If you follow the CLD payouts, you see that Calypso now generates less than half the money it generated just a few years ago - and even back then their economy was not stellar.

You can also see this effect from MA changing the terms for withdrawals, to allow themselves even more time from "deposit N" => MA take their cut => "withdrawal M".

Ill just repeat 100% sucesfull prcedure to withdraw...oh and dont expect it any sooner as MA dont have money and at end of every year pending withdrawal are twice as big as their free money on account.

to get withdrawal within 90 days u need:

1. File withdrawal request
2. mail support around 15th day to let them know u filled request - u will get copy paste answer, thats normal
3. mail support around 30th day to let them know u filled request - u will get copy paste answer, thats normal
4. mail support around 45th day to let them know u filled request - u will get copy paste answer, thats normal
5. start forum thread about lenghty withdrawals and mail support again - at this stage u maye even get personalized response
6. mail support around 75th day to let them know u filled request - personalized response shall be typical at this stage
7. phone MA HQ around 90 day to hear that noone is aviable who can help you - but lady from rception will visit nearby office doors and remind about you responsible person
8. at 90+ days u need to spam their Facebook profile and give them bad PR on various MMO sites and forums - at this stage your withdrawwal shal gets commited

MA usualy have not fullfiled withdrawal amount twice as big as their money on account ( from last annual report info ) so during low depo periods like holidays months or xmas day values mentioned abowe may increase. Generally keep calling, mailing and spaming social media till cleaning lady at MA HQ grabs hard MA CEO necktie while in common elevator trip screaming "COMMIT F....ING MONEY OF XXXXplayerXXXX FOR GODS SAKE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!"

If u don't mess anything meanwhile and don;t miss any step whole proces shall end around 90-100th day

U have to wait for others to DEPOSIT...on top of that there is lot of pending BIG withdrawals now and summer time.

That is a fucked up state of affairs if that is what you have to do.... and I know that is what you have to do.....

MindArk is like a small bank. If every customer decided to withdraw all their money all at once the bank wouldn't have enough money to meet the withdrawals. Same with MindArk. They have so much money available each cycle to pay out players. There must be a limit set on this, hence you get put in a queue and wait.
It would be interesting to hear from people who work in banking about these issues.

Why would you think you can't get your money?

Simple
MA is out of cash.

Na they are not out of cash yet but I think they are in the future.
Just hope I can get my Money back in time

Just wait for the upcoming BADs then after their cash supply gets replenished your withdraw will most likely get commited :ahh:

MindArk is like a small bank. If every customer decided to withdraw all their money all at once the bank wouldn't have enough money to meet the withdrawals. Same with MindArk. They have so much money available each cycle to pay out players. There must be a limit set on this, hence you get put in a queue and wait.
It would be interesting to hear from people who work in banking about these issues.

Almost.

One diference is that a bank dont use their customers deposits money to pay their expenses and profits.

PED is not a currency - PED is a product.

Just wait for the upcoming BADs then after their cash supply gets replenished your withdraw will most likely get commited :ahh:

seems it might work but what with BAD's investors ? They will have to wait for release some new "deeds" to get their moneyn and so on ...and so on...till MA runs out of ideas for new "emergency sale lifters"

If i was from Sweden i would pay them a little visit.

edit: to the dickhead that reported this as a real life threat... get a real life. Why you wouldn't think of "to complain" before thinking "to bash or hurt them" is a reflection on your mindset not mine. And the fact i had to explain myself to a mod was a joke.

I would like to pay a visit to the Grand Canyon one day, i guess it better be afraid... very afraid.

sorry but that made me laugh hearing that :laugh:

agree though whoever reported is a dick

Someone posted a link so you can check the working days in sweden.

It's in one of the withdrawal posts.

Wouldn't suprise me if some of those days have been "holidays" and that they are not counted.

Wouldn't suprise me if some of those days have been "holidays" and that they are not counted.
After the explanation(s) of how it works, it should be quite clear that the "working days" is just wording intended to fool you into thinking the time until you get your money is less than it actually is.

We're talking about almost (?) 3 months delays now (and increasing).

That "working" days should in any way or form factor into the equation with a quarter withdrawal period is just laughable. Had the time been a week or two it could have made sense, but not now.

Someone posted a link so you can check the working days in sweden.

It's in one of the withdrawal posts.

Well i live in sweden so i know the holidays unless MA have invented their own holidays...

Support case update:
"Currently we have a high workload..."
"We hope this doesnt affect our future relation..."

Sorry but it does affect our future relation!

Wtf are u doing MA?

As there is a rather famous old top-level avatar with the name "SilverFox" (member of Warants society), maybe MA need to be really sure what they are doing. Checking activity, trades and such.

As there is a rather famous old top-level avatar with the name "SilverFox" (member of Warants society), maybe MA need to be really sure what they are doing. Checking activity, trades and such.

What exactly do you mean?
This avatar is old (10 years) but thats all i have in common with Silverfox from warrants...

So when they were making withdrawals in 14 days or so they didn't check that ? Sorry but that;s just lame excuse. Even they must realise that bigger delay between depo and withdraw is hurting that game more than all bugs together.

RCE is basic principle...no or lenghty withdrawal is trashing that basic fundament of game !

Everyone wanting depo something and start playing just checj this on other forum and gues what he will do after seing 90% of thread in Deposits&Withdrawals.

When i was starting playing I even made 50$ in and out to check if everything is ok.

Back