pissed off

Someone posted a link so you can check the working days in sweden.

It's in one of the withdrawal posts.

Wouldn't suprise me if some of those days have been "holidays" and that they are not counted.

Perhaps they don't mean working days in Sweden, perhaps they mean MA working days. Who actually knows how many days MA works? Maybe they only work 1 or 2 days a week. ;)

maybe its work hours say the work 8 hour a day take 24 hours for a day so now it take 15 day to do a normal work week

they doo need a delay to take money out a 4 to 6 week should be more than anouf just to give anouf time to check if there were no fraud comited

for myself i never took money out i may soon anouf by the look of things

im now waiting 76 business day for my withdraw

76? wow, that must be a new record. I have 67 bussines days (3 months of waiting and counting ) and still pending, not a big withdrawal either . Very anoying....send suports..same answer..

I dont think the delay is to check fraud etc, I think its to balance their books or something to do with their own finance balance sheets (I don't understand much about accounting) my old company used to do a lot of juggling each month so I think that's what this is about. Saying they need to check for fraud (which I don't think they ever have, they always say its admin time) is just to buy themselves time IMO

fraud scam exploit the sytem call it the way you want they can give money out the next day even they had `10 time the money

there need to be a time for waiting if it was X amount year ago it shouldnt be amlost double now

the more they sell cld bad investment whit out a set time to buy it back its only to get worst there just postponing the problem

withdrawal has now been commited... as of today thank you mindark

mine was commited too, hapends sometimes to be with a little delay, but they always do it, at least for me in the last 10 years. Good job!

I've had my final 2 withdraws committed today, looks like MindArk caught up now their migration work is finished :)

Reactions: das
withdrawal has now been commited... as of today thank you mindark

mine was commited too, hapends sometimes to be with a little delay, but they always do it, at least for me in the last 10 years. Good job!

I've had my final 2 withdraws committed today, looks like MindArk caught up now their migration work is finished :)

Gz guys for getting it finally. Anyway it shall be done without such pressure and so much waiting. Welcome among "lucky" ones :p. Remeber that relief feeling ! ;)

Commited finally...

See, the sky ain't falling.

Just remember that this is a game, not an investment platform. Play it for fun, not revenues.

ofcourse it was commited they all get commited

Got the money same day as comitted.
Maybee make next withdrawal soon to be sure money is in my pocket in time for santa

good to hear it got sorted :)

...but it should be done without all that support , forum, social media spaming, mailing and phone calling. Let's hope those 3 month wait time is rock bottom and MA will only improve. So far they reaching only new records.

Back