Tinfoil Copter Hat

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Can we please introduce in the loot a tin foil hat that has a spinning propeller on the top?

Some people really need one.

Can we please introduce in the loot a tin foil hat that has a spinning propeller on the top?

Hahahahaha! Free one too all newbies! :lolup:

Yes! We DO need a tinfoil hat! In fact, I want to buy them in mass quantities so that I can hand them out, as necessary, to various avatars!

BUYING Tinfoil hats @ boxes!

it should only be possible to obtain that hat by being voted as a weekly tinfoil hat winner by the community also.

And it would be a novelty item ;)

Can it prevent aliens from probing my thoughts? Does it provide a + to Jammer profession?
Will it match the iron underpants I bought so aliens can't stick probes in my butt? :D

Blind leading the blind hat was already in game...
after6-_cropped_-_recroppd.jpg

O yes!! I need a tinfoil cap with my cape!!! be so cool!!

Last edited:
Pretty sure we already have a tin foil hat. It is the flimsy thorifoid helmet.

Can it prevent aliens from probing my thoughts? Does it provide a + to Jammer profession?
Will it match the iron underpants I bought so aliens can't stick probes in my butt? :D

No but it will probalby have rigs that support putting an underpant on top of the hat to improve resilience vs mind(ark) controll and afternoon reality tv shows :dunce:

From 36:10 on :)

Last edited:
You know what the problem is? them stating that they can do with items whatever they wish...

If that same MA player is friend with another player he can sell him the item cheaper than what he SHOULD pay if that MA avatar didnt decide to sell him at a "friendly" price,..

this is just an example I can think of in 0.7 second..

ALSO

step even further away and think about if that MA avatar gets our ped grinds all the ped on a certain LA's, the LA owner has financial gain through this which makes seeing MA avatar names even more needed!!!

Wtf would you think if you see a certain MA avatar grind hard on certain LA's?? that its "legit"? that LA owner gets ped from that which could quickly add up to 500-1000USD - enough for a good side salary for the LA owner...

And what do you do?

Weird how you ask for examples, when I introduce you to one which is 100% legit, you just dissapear from that thread, ignore and open this wannabe funny thread?

The sole fact that this is echoing in your head proves that there are thoughts of doubt in your mind..thoughts such as...what if he's right?!?

Else I doubt you would still be thinking about it at all..

Weird how you ask for examples, when I introduce you to one which is 100% legit, you just dissapear from that thread, ignore and open this wannabe funny thread?

The sole fact that this is echoing in your head proves that there are thoughts of doubt in your mind..thoughts such as...what if he's right?!?

Weird how you jump over to this thread and automatically think it was directed at you. :laugh:

Weird how you jump over to this thread and automatically think it was directed at you. :laugh:

Was written in my post also, this provocation, im not retarded to miss the obvious, maybe you are for assuming that I may be?:wise:

Wow, you must need attention. Disappear from the thread? It's called going to bed. :loco:

Furthermore I did respond to that post, I even quoted it.

As I said over and over in that thread, there is no point in debating hypothetical made up problems that don't actually exist. I'm not going to continue going round and round in circles making the same point over and over.

The fact is that you are active in EU, and if you really believed that any of your hypothetical scenarios about MA employees defrauding the Entropia Universe were true, then you wouldn't still play. For years you have been going on and on about this subject, but you still play. Continuously you post about this but you still play.

What's becoming more and more clear is that all you want is attention and the only way you know how to get attention is to make up bad things about employees in a video game company and then litter their forum with your nonsense.

Did you get a couple +reps?? Did that little bit of attention make you feel good?

Have a neg rep from me... Get the hell out of my copter hat thread.

Mods: please do not delete anything in this thread.

Wow, you must need attention. Disappear from the thread? It's called going to bed. :loco:

Furthermore I did respond to that post, I even quoted it.

As I said over and over in that thread, there is no point in debating hypothetical made up problems that don't actually exist. I'm not going to continue going round and round in circles making the same point over and over.

The fact is that you are active in EU, and if you really believed that any of your hypothetical scenarios about MA employees defrauding the Entropia Universe were true, then you wouldn't still play. For years you have been going on and on about this subject, but you still play. Continuously you post about this but you still play.

What's becoming more and more clear is that all you want is attention and the only way you know how to get attention is to make up bad things about employees in a video game company and then litter their forum with your nonsense.

Did you get a couple +reps?? Did that little bit of attention make you feel good?

Have a neg rep from me... Get the hell out of my copter hat thread.

Mods: please do not delete anything in this thread.

Point is I replied there with an answer to your question, you ignore it and open this thread.

Look guy, I'm not here to make enemies, especially not amongst other "real" players, if that is who you actually are.

If you didn't like the suggestion I made to MA to disclose their avatar name list, fine - dont like it but dont spam on my thread of how that idea is ridicolous and how I am paranoid or whatever to ask this of MA.

If you have any financial investment in this game - I wonder why you aren't when facing such a fact if you are a "real" player....

But...how could I know? I dont see the list yet, MA hasnt provided one yet.

They should make it an event..... sadly the day has passed.

Conspiracy "Theory" Awareness **** Day APRIL 29 **** WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?

I would join in that event for my own hat hehe

Look guy, I'm not here to make enemies, especially not amongst other "real" players, if that is who you actually are.

If you have any financial investment in this game - I wonder why you aren't when facing such a fact if you are a "real" player....

:loco: :laugh:

EDIT:
some years ago I had to threaten him with legal action due to some malicious and slanderous content he posted about me along with ALL of my IRL information. As it turns out, others have also threatened him with legal action and have had attorneys contact him.

As it turns out, apparently you have been lied to, and have now slandered me as a result of that lie... At no point in time have others threatened legal action...

Around roughly middle of 2006 MA made an effort to stop the numerous alternate avatars because some people were going way too far with it and abusing a lot of things
"Going too far with it" is exactly what you did, which is why I still bring up this ancient stuff... Creating multiple societies so that you can become the dictator is JUST PLAIN WRONG and I suspect against the eula and tos even way back then... no matter how many times you say that Mindark was ok with it...

In your own words from a few years back:
There was no NBK Council. There was no leadership team, there was not other Generals, and there was not a society forum or website. It was just me and things were done my way... Because things were done my way and because I was the leader of all the societies, I quickly earned an interesting reputation. Those who would oppose me and caused problems quickly got the boot. There was seldom a conversation about it, I would just walk up to the society terminal and boot them. As a result, some people began calling me a dictator.

Others still are 'going too far' with it as far as using alts go since many of those alts still exist today (much like the way at least two of the avatars you created still log in from time to time, even if you are not behind the gold card doing the logging in). You are just the only one who publicly posted about your going too far with it so it's in the public's eye a bit more than others...

======================
----------------------------

if you are a "real" player....
He's real,
V6y6zl

and so is him,
GSiLbW

and also him (who regularly still logs in).
the leader of he NBK (Brendon Slick Gould) who operates my old avatar

Makes sense that someone that previously purposefully used multiple avatars to run one of the biggest multi-society societies in game would be against wanting MA to reveal their secret alts... If they put themselves through that type of thing they'd need to make others in the community manipulating prices left and right with their alts do likewise.

Last edited:
A thread titled "Tinfoil Copter Hat"... It's like a magnet for certain types :laugh:

For the record, many years ago in 2005 and 2006, having multiple avatars was common place and accepted by MA. At the time when I was originally building the NBK, as a safe guard from getting burned by someone I trusted, I created Hard X Wrath to run the first NBK sub soc, the name was chosen to make it obvious that it was an alternate avatar owned by me.

Around roughly middle of 2006 MA made an effort to stop the numerous alternate avatars because some people were going way too far with it and abusing a lot of things. So as a result I had MA delete the alt avatar. Some time later I left the game for about a year and trusted a good friend Brendon Slick Gould with my avatar. As per the EULA I would be responsible for his actions with my avatar, but I trusted him, he proved my trust right, and I didn't have any issues. I had simply sent him my login and password and would maintain contact with him as he needed more gold card codes.

For those of you that don't know, Mastermesh has his own blog where any whisper of a rumor that comes his way about anyone in EU gets published and some years ago I had to threaten him with legal action due to some malicious and slanderous content he posted about me along with ALL of my IRL information. As it turns out, others have also threatened him with legal action and have had attorneys contact him.

It might be a surprise to many people but I don't have any alt avatars that I play with. Just the original one, Max HardWrath Mayhem.

I do have the log in details for an avatar called The Dice Man that belongs to an old IRL friend of mine who logged onto EU once and hasn't touched it since. Some years ago I worked with MA officials to root out a small scamming ring that was doing major damage. My avatar HardWrath was the target of the scam and I used Dice Man as an undercover accomplice with MindArk monitoring... and working with MA I was able to get definitive smoking gun proof about what the individuals were doing, and identified the various avatars involved as well as their IRL information. They got their accounts locked and MA mailed me some little Arox and Hogglo toys as a thank you.

Let's see when else did I log onto his avatar... Oh, some months back when Gold Card users couldn't log on for a day I tried some newbie quests, got the Twin Peaks TP, and remembered how terrorizing small Atrax are to new players. A year before that I logged in to it to see what some of the new player quests in the gateway were like.

Feel free to publicly ask me questions... I have nothing to hide.

Last edited:
Kim if you read this thread implement. Way better than a new dance move. Alot of fun could be had with it.

what if you could put it on someone (even over their armor)...
and it stayed for maybe 1 minute?! :dunce:

Cheers "real" player! If that is who you actually are?

:lolup: A slogan to be written on all tinfoil hats! :lolup:

Little paranoia is fun. Lots of paranoia is hilarious.
Remember the threads where about 10 different ppl were discussing the probability they are the only real player in the game and everyone else is alts made by MA? It was hard to tell how many were serious but i'm pretty sure some among them actually believed this is the truth. :laugh:

Fifth,
Unreal Player

And what do you do?

[

Song says it all really..

Last edited:
Time for good old :popcorn:

Back