Stable Estates

We still don;t know if Cyrene or Toulan or or any other planet than Caly will have it's own pets at all.
There is chance that other planet stablew will be exclusive for those planets pets handling. In that case f.e. next Island stable will be disaster for one who will get it .
I'd buy that for a dollar... Errrr 10 ped! ;)

We still don;t know if Cyrene or Toulan or or any other planet than Caly will have it's own pets at all.
There is chance that other planet stablew will be exclusive for those planets pets handling. In that case f.e. next Island stable will be disaster for one who will get it .

Well, the good news for tamers is that we did get taming due to the need of them with the new theme of Toulan. Yes, sad to say we didn't get taming from the overwhelming requests by us but from a small little planet partner who I hope will do great in the future. So yes, Toulan will have taming. (well, ok, we talking MA here..but still)

Well, the good news for tamers is that we did get taming due to the need of them with the new theme of Toulan. Yes, sad to say we didn't get taming from the overwhelming requests by us but from a small little planet partner who I hope will do great in the future. So yes, Toulan will have taming. (well, ok, we talking MA here..but still)

I think that's just speculation right? Have you heard directly from the Toulan devs that taming was their special planet feature?

I think that's just speculation right? Have you heard directly from the Toulan devs that taming was their special planet feature?

I thought I did somewhere, but don't ask me to quote..I'll never find it. :ahh: But as it being a rumor well before MA saying anything about taming and then right after the planet was released this rumor grew into MA anousing that taming will be coming back 'soon' well. Also if you go to Toulan and see some of the mobs there, I know you most likely would love to tame a few. :) I mean who wouldn't want a few teddybars that dance and then blush.

EDIT: yes, I kind of felt bad when killing my first one :(
EDIT2: and we were to get a big update in June. Ok we didn't get that big update but we did get the announcement about taming...
EDIT3: OK, big updates for MA are announcements....

Last edited:
First bid lol
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: Yeah there’s a sucker born every minute of every day. :laugh: :laugh: but I never heard of this guy probably an alt just to hide his embracement of being the first suck to bid on a hope. Kind-of-like when the brought out the hangers a promise of this, and a promise that. They got pooh and now space is cluttered with space debris of inactive ships rusting away.

I was hoping no one would bid on any of them to send ma a message that without info we are no suckers to just hand you ped AGAIN for your hopeful ideas. But someone will always fall for the; you can make ped scam

Last edited:
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: Yeah there’s a sucker born every minute of every day. :laugh: :laugh: but never head of the guy probably an alt just to hide his embracement of being the first suck to bid on a hope. Kind-of like the hangers promise this promise that and they get pooh and then space is cluttered with space debris of inactive ships rusting away.

I was hoping no one would bid on any of them to send ma a message that without info we are no suckers to just hand you ped AGAIN for your hopeful ideas. But someone will always fall for the; you can make ped scam

What makes you think this isnt a MA alt avatar making the bid, to save themselves from embarrasment :wise:

IQ over 100 ( as someone noticed in other thread ) ;)

To my understanding, having IQ over 100 would be necessary to be able to think about MA and their bunch being witty enough to do just that rofl - make alts and buy stables when people show 0 interest...

To my understanding, having IQ over 100 would be necessary to be able to think about MA and their bunch being witty enough to do just that rofl - make alts and buy stables when people show 0 interest...

To explain myself;

I can see a 70ish IQer seeing this and going...uuuwaaoow...stables...horsiees...uweeee...oh look someone already bought one!

End of their thought process.

buy stables when people show 0 interest...

I cannot think of a single larger sale like this that hasn't started slow only for almost all the bidding to come in the last 1-2 days or so... Why would this be any different?

It won't...course #126 :)

I agree that most will start killing each other to get those caly stables....especialy last one. I don't think that's smart. And i think it will make MA serve us more sales like that.

Btw..any ideas why SB is not 1 ped ???? :D :D :D

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: Yeah there’s a sucker born every minute of every day. :laugh: :laugh: but never head of the guy probably an alt just to hide his embracement of being the first suck to bid on a hope.

Best investment decisions in this game were done without much prior info. History suggests that once the stables make it to the game and quadruple their MU, all ":lolup: :lolup: :lolup:" will turn into ":duh: :duh: :duh:".

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: Yeah there’s a sucker born every minute of every day. :laugh: :laugh: but never head of the guy probably an alt just to hide his embracement of being the first suck to bid on a hope.

Dont worry, all stables will be sold and all will have high bids.
Its just that nobody wants to have hundreds of thousands of peds tied in auction for 30 days.
Post again here in 29 days :D

That was actually a bad decision from MA, because now people think 20k is basically what the stables are worth and will lower the potential biding wars.
It will also stop some small depos from people that thought they may have a chance to get them for 5 or 10K

Best investment decisions in this game were done without much prior info. History suggests that once the stables make it to the game and quadruple their MU, all ":lolup: :lolup: :lolup:" will turn into ":duh: :duh: :duh:".

This may be so but a lot of them were also done with BS outcome. And also history shows more that MA has a history of producing nothing that they promise, other than speculations it’s been what 4 years for pets now? I’ve lost tract/interest because it’s been so long and they have said one thing and done another promise this and then promise that and never fulfil their promises.

And if it happens cool I’ll say I was wrong but I’m not so keen on the stable owner having to be the one to feed my pet what if he is a slumlord and does not provide the services he is supposed to provide and I have paid my rental do I get a refund for services not rendered? Or what if they are an investor looking to make a fast buck and not work it at all, like so many of the shops on caly?

I’m not against the idea just the execution and there are way too many what if’s and open ended questions that are not answered. Possible because they really are not sure if or how it will work in the end.

It won't...course #126 :)

Cos they don't want it to end up like Medusa islands, which got bought for some unexpectedly low sums.

So they making sure they get at the minimum 20k peds for each stable sold, in case there is not enough interest and may have been sold for 2k peds or something.

Cos they don't want it to end up like Medusa islands, which got bought for some unexpectedly low sums.

So they making sure they get at the minimum 20k peds for each stable sold, in case there is not enough interest and may have been sold for 2k peds or something.

I would say medusa's head went for appropriate price. Look at it's incomes.
I agree stables at 2k would be some kind of PR fail for MA. Agree also on that 20K SB assure them that price, but they lost much more from potential depos which may happened when ppl thinks they would get stable for lower price. Once again MA picked wrong option to go.

As for 20K for stable, some here said or try to prove that this is good price. As for me while this is MA price not set by competing biders it is same "good" as 100K for teleporter ;)

I am ready to bark off above and give back MA honor back if all stables get sold for more than 30K peds and biders will have incomes alowing them earn than money in reasonable time (5-8 years - depend on CLD price)

I have to say it takes quite a bit of chutzpah to try to sell expensive new real estate as part of a system that disappeared and has been neglected for years and is not even back yet...

it's ok but performed other way than auction. All such big things like MS's, Stables and teleporters shall be constructed by players from ingame materials and rare L BP's if MA want fixed price on them. In this way even "not working yet" thing can be deceided to go by BP owner.

I would say medusa's head went for appropriate price. Look at it's incomes.
I agree stables at 2k would be some kind of PR fail for MA. Agree also on that 20K SB assure them that price, but they lost much more from potential depos which may happened when ppl thinks they would get stable for lower price. Once again MA picked wrong option to go.

As for 20K for stable, some here said or try to prove that this is good price. As for me while this is MA price not set by competing biders it is same "good" as 100K for teleporter ;)

I am ready to bark off above and give back MA honor back if all stables get sold for more than 30K peds and biders will have incomes alowing them earn than money in reasonable time (5-8 years - depend on CLD price)

Stables for 2K could also be a PR win: See, this game is not a rip off, and things aren't all ridiculously overpriced. Remember the asteroid. While it turned out a smart move (first movers' advantage), there's a LOT of people who only heard that "some nutcase" mortgaged his house, so he could buy a non-existant piece of rock. 2K stables would show that "normal people" (don't ask me what they look like) play this game too.

sorry to beat a dead horse but anyone give a estimate on how much these will go for? I am still not interested as I won't have time reallly to do a good job of it but I think they may be a good investment, better than CPD's anyway..

Anyway, anyone care to speculate on final sale prices?

sorry to beat a dead horse but anyone give a estimate on how much these will go for? I am still not interested as I won't have time reallly to do a good job of it but I think they may be a good investment, better than CPD's anyway..

80-100к my guess

Given that MA set the start bid at 20k, I think they will be "worth" 20k and give a reasonable ROI for that amount, anything higher than that is going to reduce the ROI below what you'd like to see. That's my opinion.

Given that MA set the start bid at 20k, I think they will be "worth" 20k and give a reasonable ROI for that amount, anything higher than that is going to reduce the ROI below what you'd like to see. That's my opinion.

Or, they just put a finger in the air Before putting a start bid.

Up to the Medusa sale, all estates had been set with 1 ped start bid. (1M ped for CND was on buyout.)

Or, they just put a finger in the air Before putting a start bid.

Up to the Medusa sale, all estates had been set with 1 ped start bid. (1M ped for CND was on buyout.)

Does anyone remember what the SB for motherships was?

Does anyone remember what the SB for motherships was?

I'm sorry...

Tried to google for them, but these are the best I could find. (I'm guessing the SB should be lower than 37k peds with no BO limit.)

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/06/08/space-is-imminent.xml
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...publicly-available-motherships-auctioned.html

And just for fun...

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/06/21/the-winners-are.xml

Winners of the event who obtained those ul fighters and motherships.

And btw....where's the (L) motherships you've promised, MA? :lolup::silly2:

---------------------

Edit:

With a second search, I came up with this old thread...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?213508-mothership-responsibilities

Hence, chances are, the SB for them might have been at 1 PED.

Last edited:
I wasn't online when the auctions were suppose to end, for how much did the stables go in the end?

I wasn't online when the auctions were suppose to end, for how much did the stables go in the end?

Twins went for 62k, PA for 61k. Think the one at Toulan was cheapest for 22 or 23k. Calypso stables went for a total of around 250k and the 6 other stables on the other planets for around the same, so approx 500k in total.

who bought Twin and PA stables and others on Calypso ?

who bought Twin and PA stables and others on Calypso ?

From the other thread

For those who are interested :

Calpso stables :

Port Atlantis = Jenna Star Mercury 61k.
Twin peaks = Matek Matek Barbods 62k.
Cape corinth = Eugenio Anhite Wilde 50k.
Nate Valley = Gandalf Szary 47k.
Fort ithaca = Kassandra Blackwidow Draconis 43k.
Emerald lake = Gunnar MRMp 42k.

Arkadia stables :

Celeste outpost = Maxihundred Max Power 56k.
Resolute firebase = Lady Nadie Hawk 50k.
Redoubtable firebase = Eugenio Anhite Wilde 50k.

Cyrene stable = Harmony Bella Simpson 42k.

Didnt follow toulan and rocktropia.
cyr stable went for 51 or 52k one of RT stables was bought by narfi (both got sold in the 22kish range)

I can't vouch for the accuracy, since I wasn't online when the auctions ended.

Back