BIG Monthly Progressive

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
h7DAK0E.png

Progressive prizepool builds every month based on ALL hunting and mining globals on 16 Lands over 2 planets!!

Concept:
Every global that occurs on any BIG Industries Land or BIG PLA will add .5 PED to the progressive prizepool. The current prize amount will be shown and growing in real time on EntropiaLife.com. To claim your percent of the prize pool, achieve one of the highest globals for the month on any of the involved lands by hunting solo, hunting in a team with your BIG ID# or Mining! The prizepool will reset every month, and the previous months winners will be shown in all their glory on the progressive ticker for the following month!

To register for the BIG Monthly Progressive you simply need to have the BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com activated, from there on out you will always be registered for this event!. Teams will need to select a BIG ID# from the plugin to use for the competition.

When:
From the 1st of each calender month at 00:00 through the last day of each calender month at 24:00 MA time.

Prizes:
For each monthly cycle prizpool resets to 0 and begins to build through the end of the month
Highest Single Loot: 40% of the Prizepool
2nd Highest Single Loot: 30% of the Prizepool
3rd Highest Single Loot: 15% of the Prizepool
4th Highest Single Loot: 10% of the Prizepool
5th Highest Single Loot: 5% of the Prizepool

Where:

EventPageBMPforum.jpg

Additional Information:
-
- BIG Team ID # is unique to each Avatar, this can be found inside the BIG Rewards Plugin
- BIG Monthly Progressive stacks with the Overcharged Weekly Grinder and All Rewards points.
- The avatar associated with a qualifying BIG Team ID will be given the prize to distribute among their team as they see fit, and will be shown on the progressive ticker on Entropia Life.
-

Last edited:
EVENT WILL RETURN AUGUST 1st
progressive(BLOCK).jpg

Last edited:
finally i might have an shot at first prize in an "highest single global "concept :)

less than two days until the first monthly progressive rounds out, good luck!

gz to taco and fett who got their big HOFs on Arkadia Land Area 6!

Congratulations to our July Winners of the 1473 prize pool:

1st: Dutch fluske mooren
2nd: Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen
3rd: Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
4th: dutch fluske mooren
5th: Fill lluath Fasbus

Please contact me in game to collect your PEDs, or I can issue you Reward points if you prefer this method.

Cheers

closing in on the end of the month :)

Month is just about over, any more big HOFs to take some of the pot? :D

Congratulations to Augusts winners!!

Rune Belgarion Haugen

Jack Wuzi Daniels

Molly Maneater Dolly

Esko dcm Jones

krazy kerri blaing

I'll add you in game and hook up with you for your peds straight away
(friend request system seems to be bugged for incoming friend requests for me currently fyi)

Congrats again to our August winners, looks like some nice Hofs already locked in for September!

it would be nice to see the score of each winner on every update :D

Atroax Zone OLA39 has joined the BIG PLA program, effective today, all globals on OLA39 count towards all BIG programs including the BIG monthly Progressive! Mow down some Atrox and Atrax Alpha-Stalkers and finish your Silver atrox mission on OLA39!

Congratz to Septembers winners!

Nice prize pool of 4354 PED this time!

Good luck in October

Yeah Yeah

At Last a chance to be top of the list!.... I'm Halo here!!!...

How to we see the pool prize? What is the amount of current pool prize.. sorry I'm still newbie here even though I played for 2 years..

its in a ticker on the top right of EntropiaLife.com once you're logged in :)

Where and when was October and November progressive winners posted?

Where and when was October and November progressive winners posted?

Prize winners are shown on the BIG Progressive ticker on EntropiaLife.com for a full month (its hard coded into every page on EL) So winners have bragging rights for a bit ;)

Upon winnings simply contact me to obtain your prize peds, since the event requires activation of the BIG Rewards plugin, I would assume all winners do visit EL in a given month to view their name on the scoreboard :)

Additional Information:
-
- BIG Team ID # is unique to each Avatar, this can be found inside the BIG Rewards Plugin
- BIG Monthly Progressive stacks with the Overcharged Weekly Grinder and All Rewards points.
- The avatar associated with a qualifying BIG Team ID will be given the prize to distribute among their team as they see fit, and will be shown on the progressive ticker on Entropia Life.
-

So i have to ask this question since I am probably missing something here. We did a soc hunt on Rextelum and hit for 2140 ped (was listed as DFA Society Hunt BIG13842) on Jan 22, 2015. We are not listed or the Avatar that the team number was registered to is not there either (Killarious K-Max Maximillion) Just wondering if the Jan leaderboard needs to be reviewed or if teams are no longer allowed to count on the progressive?

So i have to ask this question since I am probably missing something here. We did a soc hunt on Rextelum and hit for 2140 ped (was listed as DFA Society Hunt BIG13842) on Jan 22, 2015. We are not listed or the Avatar that the team number was registered to is not there either (Killarious K-Max Maximillion) Just wondering if the Jan leaderboard needs to be reviewed or if teams are no longer allowed to count on the progressive?

Teams are still allowed, looking into this, I'll get back with you soon :)

Teams are still allowed, looking into this, I'll get back with you soon :)

Fixed, seems that global got locked in limbo somewhere, its been set free to flow through the appropriate channels hehe.

Meet BIG people in game

I would appreciate if there were fixed periods when BIG representatives can be contacted in game, e.g. for payout of prices.
A scheme could be set up for 3 major timezones and time/place should be clearly indicated in this (and other BIG) threads.
Just a pm like: I am now online and will be the next hour, (like Meculus is doing) DOES NOT WORK!
A 24 hour advance notice would be ok

Back