Another mining log =P

JungleStalker

Dominant
Society
Archangels
Jungle
Yep yep another mining log im a noob miner soo this wont be such an exciting thread =p. After many months of taking some time off I decided to just dedicate my self to ore mining. My skills are really low and im pretty lazy so im just going to post the tt value of each run.

Okay so I decided to do 300 ped sessions which I've divided into 3 - 100 ped runs.

Run 1

I was just testing out a couple spots I use to mine to see if the ores where the same. After a couple drops to test out the area I figured out the area is more or less the same from the last time that I was mining there. Overall I was getting a good feel for the land and I was using Little Big Mining Log for that run. I had a 33% hit rate. I felt that was pretty good but I might be wrong lol.

100 peds in probes and I got back 102 ped in tt value

Run 2

I started to look up online different areas to mine with higher markups, and decided to try my hand somewhere ive never mined before so I was a little nervous. At first everything seems to go okay however after a while I noticed I had 40 nrf. lol if your wondering why it took me so long I was listening to a documentary while playing lol "maybe I should pay more attention ingame". any-who I jumped twice with my tp chip east and decided to mine in a nice open space. I did encounter some mobs but for the most part was able to avoid them. Getting discouraged with so many nrf I decided to jump again only to end up using the last of the probes with no success.

100 peds in probes and i got back 60 peds in tt value my hit rate was 25%

It sucks but im still learning where to mine =p and I assume there will be unlucky days for me.

Run 3

After feeling like crap from the second run I decided to go back to where I felt comfortable mining instead of testing out new areas at least for now. There is a spot in amethera that I really like and have always had pretty good luck with. Now I usually just carpet bomb the area until I run out of probes, before I do that I do a couple test probes to get a feeling of the area and then decide if I want to stay or not. Lets just say that area was golden lol I had a hit rate of 46% and was just jumping with joy only to realize most of the ores where low markup lol.

100 peds in probes and i got back 101 peds in tt

So overall I had a loss of 40 peds but its probable that the loss will be less after I sell the ore for some markup. I am going to stack them up until I run out of peds. Which will be soon lol.

Ill keep updating this mining log and hopefully Ill do good in the end I apologize for the horrible format and spelling but I'm really tired sooo that's my excuse for today lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case people don't want to go through all this reading Ill just keep updating front page also

Run Total +1153.69
Cycled 3000 Peds

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
It doesn't look like I will be mining today... but maybe lol still cant decide where I want to try out I really do want to try new spots but very hesitant instead of just mining the old spots. It looks like average markup on the ores I mined up from the last run where around 120% so roughly a 20 ped loss. Plus I'm still "working" lol so I cant really go on a mining run until I've finished "working"

Thanks for the advice Ill try to make it easily visible how good or bad I am doing lol.

Okay so I was able to mine today and I decided I wanted to try out a new area to mine. I was scared and after many hours of deciding what to do I headed out for a new place on Amethera. I wont say where but somewhere there lol. After dropping 4-6 probes I wasn't hitting anything good so I decided to teleport really far north, after about another 6 probes boom I got the swirls around my avatar lol. I was jumping with joy however I did not know how big it was. I only thought it was a 50 or 100 pedder.

To my surprise I found out it was a 939 Ped Frigulite HOF =). I was jumping with joy, so I took about I dont even know half an hour to suck it up refine it and store it. However I decided to forget about that HOF and continue mining like normal because in my mind I told my self I could get 285 NRF and I would still be in the green. That would be awful if that happen, so I started to mine that area some more after a while my hit rate started to drop. I stayed around in the general area however I teleported to various locations within the parameters I set for myself. Then I found a sweet spot that was giving me constant hits in the end my hit rate was 36%.

Run 1

100 Peds in probes

128.55 Peds In TT

+28.55

well technically +967.55

I am really tired to continue on with the next two runs so Ill mine more tomorrow.

20_frigulite_stone_06_02_28.jpg

Run 2

Feeling pretty good about the run I kept on exploring new places however it seemed this time exploration hit me lol my drop rate was about 26% and ended up with only 70.54 ped in tt a loss of 29.46 ped. Its okay it happens lol.

On the bright side I ended up selling all the stacks for a total of 502.33 Ped so we are in the green =)

Total (without HOF) +2.33 PED
Total with HOF + 942.33 PED (roughly)

again I apologize for this very rough wording and ugly format.

p.s just incase you guys where wondering I am using the TK120 finder

Last edited:
Good luck with your log man, I will be subbing this. oh and thank you for posting the pics of the big claims:laugh:

Regards,

PW

Thanks yeah Ill post pics of Hofs and globals if I get lucky =p.

Alright so I was going to just add run 3 to the last post I made but it started to feel a bit crowded up there lol. I'm trying to keep all 300 ped runs into a single post but the last set of 300 took me a bit longer. So I started to mine for belkar for the mining mission and decided to find a good spot for it. Well I actually ended up finding a very nice spot but it did not last long. I kept having massive dc issues so after 20 probes I called it quits. The next day which was yesterday I continued to mine slightly in that area only to be disappointed and having to leave. So I ditch the idea of getting belkar and went with my old mining spot. Nothing really much to say but a decent hit rate of 30% ended up getting 90 ped tt so 10 ped loss atm. Not adding in markup until I finish 2 sets of 300 ped runs then we will see where I am at lol. Sorry for doing it all weird and stuff =p.

Total (Without HOF) -7.67
Total with HOF +934.66

The reality being I probably more than likely just broke even with that run with markup.

Hey guys alright so I told my self that I would never use an amp well lol..... I used one last night and all I have to say it was nerve racking lol. Ive never used an amp before and yesterday was my first time. I ended up picking up a level 5 amp and went to my favorite place for mining. Every single drop had me gripped to my seat lol. For me 3 peds a drop is madness lol now my hit rate was at 38% so I was feeling good, still when I saw the message that the amp was low I started to freak out because it felt like I barely had any ores on me lol. Lucky for me I ended up with 260.64 ped in tt so roughly 86% return.

It was pretty late when I played also and ended up selling my ores for a small loss of 25 peds. I should of waited because I felt I could of gotten am much better markup but I kinda screwed myself there. That's okay though it wouldn't of been that much more.

Run -52.36 (without markup)
Running Total +909.66

I think this is like run 8 lol

Run 8

I decided I wanted to finish up the daily mission for belkar and It was absolute crap lol. I ended up buying another level 5 amp because I figure that would make it easier to get bigger stacks. Before I even added the amp I decided to test out the area, thank god that I did that because my hit rate was around 26% and so many NRFS I was banging my head on the wall lol. I ended up getting 75 ped tt return so I took a loss of 25 peds. I think for the next run Ill just mine my old place.... lol

Run -25
Running Total +884.66

gl mate, i don't think that all the runs will be in the positive, but keep at it and rather wait a bit and sell at higher MU.

Regards,

PW

Thanks yeah Im going to try to hold on to large stacks and then try to sell

The last run made me cry lol, not really though haha I ended up using the level 5 amp in my favorite place and my favorite place decided to shut me down lmao. All there is to say I had a 150 ped loss. I think Ill hold back on using any more amps for a while

Run -150
Running Total +734.66

This would be run 10 lol I almost lost count =p

Okay so this was kinda a two day run I started off with 30 ped drop and only 2 finds. You can only imagine my disappointment so I stopped mining unlike last run and headed to the newbie oil rig to stand there for a couple hours. Today I decided to drop the last 70 probes and all I have to say is that finding a level 12 saved the day lol.

Run +8
Running Total +742.66

Its good to see a green run lol I actually don't know I should keep mining because it was getting good. However I cant really leave the area because then I start to encounter some really nasty mobs lol.

On a side note I was able to buy almost a full set of Hermes for a cheap price I'm pretty happy about that lol. Kinda dipped into my mining funds but that's okay still have plenty to keep going without worry. Unless I do really bad the next 9 or so runs lol

Run 11 and 12

I dont really have much to say about these runs lol 20% hit rate for both run 11 got 72.04 ped and run 12 81.44 ped. Run 12 I ended up hitting kanerium and selling that for 240% so run 12 I will at least break even or make a little profit lol but run 11 was pretty bad and will end up a loss.

I will update the running total once Ive sold the ores.

Run -46.52
Running Total +696.14

Alright this last run was pretty good I got a small duru global 150 pedder. Other than that the mining wasnt that great if it wasnt for that hit I would of gotten about 80 peds of ores that run. I am very happy I hit that claim other than that same old same lol. I think Im going to take a small break from mining and head over to toulan to visit.

15_durulium_stone_14_25_18.jpg

Run +130
Running Total +826.14

Good to see some green =)

Last edited:
Run 14

Nothing much to report went on a 100 Ped probe run and got two hits of kanerium which helped the run from not sucking to much lol. TT came out to be 60 peds after kanerium sells we are looking at 70 peds lol. I'm not that disappointed but going to take a small break just not feeling it today. I did say I was going on vacation to another planet but decided againts it.

Run -30
Run Total +796.14

Run 15

Again nothing much to say kinda bad tt return 72.50. I tried a couple different places and found some interesting spots. I'm going to do another 100 pedder and see what happens =p.

Run -27.50
Run Total +768.64

Run 16

Tried out a few different places to mine hmm dont think Its somewhere I want to mine lol. Atm I think I'm just hitting a rough patch in mining lol my spots are not being very good to me lol. This run ended with tt 78.98 so 21.02 tt loss. Going to gather up all ores and start listing them and see what the overall comes out too.

Run -21.02

Run Total +747.62

Sold Ores for 255.84 so made

Run Total +797.62

Still had a loss of 44 peds but I think that's much better than almost 100 ped loss lmao

Last edited:
Run 17

Normally I don't keep mining that same day when I am doing horrible. But something told me to keep on going and decided to try a few La's that I know have a pretty good hit rate I just never really go there because I have to keep my armor on if I want to survive. Honestly this last mining run was very relaxing and I got back 87% back which isn't bad and I ended up selling it that same morning. So I broke even no + or - lol.

Run 0

Run Total +797.62

Good Luck Mayne. Keep yah spirits up, never know when you'll hit another HOF like that one you got earlier. Gratz :yay:

Thanks yeah today I took a small break and went out hunting hmm not going to keep track of it lol but 300 ped hunt and 80% tt return problem with that is no markup lmao. so took a small hit on the ped card. Fun though, I just cant imagine how hunters survive in that profession lol

just keep the bullets flying and go for the MU on items every now and then, save up stacks:wise: and sell then on auction or the crafters, or craft with them.:laugh: oh and wip out the trusty old credit card :scratch2: had some luck last night, was part of the 1.5k hof on a LT young, so got about 580peds of it.

anyways, GL

regards,

PW

Ah very nice I think ill stick with mining for now lol. Hunting I would say is a side thing.

Run 18

Decided to buy a level 7 Amp lol I think you guys know where this is going....

It actually went okay, I decided to pop on and off the amp when the hit rate was really good I amped up and when it started to die out I would keep mining unamped. So overall I made some profit lol woot =)

100 probes and 66 ped decay on the finder ended up with 180 peds sold all the ores for 215.66 :yay:

Run +49.66
Run Total +847.28

Run 19

Tried out a new technique and it seems to be working lol ended up using the last of my lv 7 from the last run had a total tt of 150 and sold all ores for 181.42. I think its a fluke but I am going to continue mining this way now to see if I can actually make some green lol.

Run +66.41

Run Total +913.69

I am really happy that the last two runs have worked out lets hope Run 20 is a winner also

Last edited:
Alright guys I'm finally on planet Arkadia for my mining vacation it was pretty late when I arrived and decided to probe around and see what I find. I was kinda disappointed at first finding Lyst and zinc but my hit rate was amazing I was down to 50 probes and already had 95 peds worth of ore. I'm loving arkadia so far =) ill post results when i get time

Alright guys im back ended the run with 125 peds of ore pretty shitty markup except for one ore that is selling for 325% lol.

Run 20

Run +25

Run Total +938.69

Loving the green

Run 21

Did another run 115 peds alright +15 im liking this planet alot lol

Run +15

Run Total +953.69

Last edited:
Run 22

Alright this was an exciting day I ended up hitting 2 HOFS!! :yay:

I ended up buying a level 9 amp for 20% cheaper and took it out for some mining =). I took 200 probes and decided to test out the waters before using that bad boy biggest amp Ive used to date. After about 100 probes I still could not find satisfying grounds. Finally I found something hours later. and Boom =)

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

203 Lyst and 177 Kaz

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

After that mining experience I ended up with 200 Peds of profit.

Run +200

Run Total +1153.69

Last edited:
Gratz on that! ;)

Just for curiosity. What was the hit ratio with that Level 9 amp?
And another one... what was the smallest deposit size you hit with this amp?

Thks and another Gratz!

yeah np my hit rate was 28% with the amp. My smallest claim size was a level 7 but for the most part they where all level 9-10.

Taking a tiny break from mining doing some longtooth grinding =P got a nice little 279 ped global on them =)

Still hunting longtooth so no update on mining yet but coming back as soon as I hit 1k longtooth =p

I haven't been on as of lately due to work and long tooth kicking my ass lol ped card wise. It was an up and down hill battle with those guys in the end it took a toll on the ped card lol. But now I am back to playing as much as possible but before I go back into mining I need to replenish my ped card by doing some trading. So once I get back to where I was in the log Ill start mining again. In the mean time Ill just post how I do in trading =p

..... lol I cant really say I have a knack for trading. I mean its going okay in the sense i'm still making profit but the profit is very very low for a lot of work lol. I did end up going on a tiny mining run, but it looks like i'm a little rusty lol. Still keeping it to 100 ped per run, so once I get rid of the last probes ill post the results. So far its looking bad :(

Crafting Run

12/25/2014

[Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I]

Ped Run 100.00

TT Return 81.51
-----------------

12/25/2014

[Explosive Projectiles Blueprint II]

Ped Run 100.00

TT Return 69.00
-----------------

12/25/2014

Ped Run 100.00

TT Return 67.24
-----------------

-32.76 Loss

12/25/2014

Ped Run 400.00

TT Return 335.69
----------------

I haven't kept up with my mining log as of late but decided to throw in a couple crafting runs on the Explosive Projectiles, so far it hasn't been doing good. However I just decided to do my last run on condition and for the first time saw + lol Ill post that soon.

Last edited:
Crafting Run

Ped Run 350.00

TT Return 392.48
--------------------

42.48 Profit =)

Finally get to see some green lol but It looks like my next 400 ped run isnt doing so good =/

Ped Run 400

TT Return 281.82
---------------------

Ped Run 250

TT Return 303.89
---------------------

Ped Run 300

TT Return 259.33
-----------------------