Entropia News Fetcher
Partner Release (Patch)

• Calypso
  • Arkadia
  • Next Island
  • Rocktropia / The Thing
  • Cyrene
  • Toulan
Visit each planet page for more information.

New Melee Amps
Additional melee amplifiers, both limited and unlimited, have been introduced that can be attached to any melee weapon and Enhance their damage. For the initial distribution of these items, each planet has been provided with a number of amps that can be used as an event or quest rewards.

Fixed Issues
  • An issue with auction history values and item tier graphs has been fixed.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Great release notes! We now know that there will be a "Patch" and we also know the names of the planets in Entropia! Great!

Last edited:
no info found on any of the planets sites...

Great release notes! We now know that there will be a "Patch" and we also know the names of the planets in Entropia! Great!

The notes tell us what we need to know: There has been a patch (or well, is ongoing), it is for the planet partners listed, and we should check their individual sites for more information.

Obviously, there is no platform stuff in this particular VU.

Not sure what more you'd want them to write here? :silly2:

Maybe the links to the PPP (Planet Partner Patch) release notes?

That's not really possible if these release notes have not been released at the time this one was written, though. I guess they could've delayed this one and released it later (to include that), but then they would be forced to conform their schedule to that of the PPs :dunno:

yeah.. I just had some sarcasm that forced its way out :tongue2:

Downloading...

Download complete, servers still not back up. You know what's unnecessarily irritating, Kim? You guys still control Calypso. You know what the "planet partner" update is going to be. There is nothing stopping you from giving us the update information as soon as the servers go down so we have information to digest and discuss while we wait, instead of just sitting around with our thumbs up our asses.

planet cyrene has their their VU info on website :)

Download complete, servers still not back up. You know what's unnecessarily irritating, Kim? You guys still control Calypso. You know what the "planet partner" update is going to be. There is nothing stopping you from giving us the update information as soon as the servers go down so we have information to digest and discuss while we wait, instead of just sitting around with our thumbs up our asses.

How do you type....I wonder :laugh:

On topic, I would also like to know the contents of the update!

New Melee Amps
Additional melee amplifiers, both limited and unlimited, have been introduced that can be attached to any melee weapon and Enhance their damage. For the initial distribution of these items, each planet has been provided with a number of amps that can be used as an event or quest rewards.

Fixed Issues
An issue with auction history values and item tier graphs has been fixed.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2014/07/01/0924/index.xml

PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2014.2.1
2014-07-01
*** PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT Provide THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE contacting THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT! ***

Improvements

• Client and server stability has been improved.
  • Dialogue texts for Several quests have been improved.
  • Several new items have been added and awaiting discovery.

New Additions
Planet Cyrene

New Instance – L.U.I.G.I.V.S. Is now available (at 0x101 Supply Depot)
- Similar to M.A.R.I.O.V.R., this instance is a platformer, however, it has more dangers.
- Make your way blindly through a damage maze.
- Move quickly while you are bombarded by gunfire.
- Leap of Faith to the finish line.
- To be able to attempt a run, you will need a Jade Fragment in your inventory.

Metal Textures
- The ores on Cyrene can now be used as textures:
Zorn Star
Nosi

More will be added in future VUs.

Changes
Planet Cyrene
- All the Zyn'Kimbro NPCs have been replaced with human NPCs...something strange is going on...
- All pink orbs have been removed from planet side as well as Hub side.
- All achievement bots should now be much easier to interact with.
- Mission: Getting Battle Ready, should now be much smoother and easier to complete.
- The Achievement window should now properly display the text “Planet Cyrene”.
- All Kill and Kill Point Missions now have the kills in the sub-objective.

The Hub
- The Reward Token (Lime Green) spawn rate has been increased in the Proving Grounds.
- The Beast spawn in the Pit has been changed.
- The Beast will now re-spawn approximately 2 hours after it has been killed.
- The Beast will now be available to all players while some technical issues are resolved.

Known Issues
- Combine: Improved B.E. Armor, it is currently advised to NOT leave armor plates attached during the combine, as this will cause an issue.
- Item: Broken Imperium Officer XT, is not displaying properly in the inventory window, this is being looked into.
- Achievement: Kill Somebody, isn't working properly, and is being looked into.
- The Dragonfly Helicopter can attach but not fire the MMB AS-41 weapon attachment, this will be resolved A.S.A.P.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.

Those are the two I found on the http://www.entropiauniverse.com/ website

half a gig for caly update...
Content shared by several planets is attributed to the one higher on your download list, so different people see different download sizes. I had a huge download for Rocktropia last VU; not that there were any sweeping changes, apart from forum troll appearance (fixed at last) and some mobs shuffled around.

IS a First NPC fixed ?
or we go for 6 th week of i have amo but no gun to finish quest feature

Waiting for download to complete - this one is soo slow!
If anyone made it in there yet - is there any signs of taming etc?

ped deed show no info

New Melee Amps

So it could still be a while off before regular players can get their hands on them? Well any quest or event where there is a chance, I would give it a go.

idk about you guys,
but I'm so pleased when I've seen NI in the list of the planets new content release :yay:

If anyone wants to post links to release notes in other forums, I'll add them to Entropedia, as I've already done for the Calypso and Cyrene ones. I'd prefer not to spend what remains of my evening tracking them down, and they haven't been picked up on entropiauniverse.com or EF yet.

PS: It would be really nice if players who have interests on other planets added the release notes to Entropedia after each VU :wise:

idk about you guys,
but I'm so pleased when I've seen NI in the list of the planets new content release :yay:

It's probably the stable.

And this is surprising considering we don't know ANYTHING from NI for some years now. Is someone willing to put PED (massive amount of PED) into a stable in a "limbo" planet?

It's probably the stable.

And this is surprising considering we don't know ANYTHING from NI for some years now. Is someone willing to put PED (massive amount of PED) into a stable in a "limbo" planet?

if other planet stables go for 100k, someone can give 20k for limbo stable

So it could still be a while off before regular players can get their hands on them? Well any quest or event where there is a chance, I would give it a go.

Yeah, prolly be a while before a reg like myself will actually be able to get/afford one, but I'm just happy ul melee amps are finally here. At the very least, my motivation level is back up now.

Back