Dear Max HardWrath Mayhem:

Made my day :yay:

every time I see a post about updates , I always said , where is Maxwrath and his whine about melee amps , I'm really curious is he even grinding with a melee weapon on a daily basis?

every time I see a post about updates , I always said , where is Maxwrath and his whine about melee amps , I'm really curious is he even grinding with a melee weapon on a daily basis?

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't..
What matters is what's promised & if those promises are kept.

So how are they expected to appear? UL ones from events? L ones crafted or from mission rewards?

yes he does.

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't..
What matters is what's promised & if those promises are kept.

And this ^

I can see a big selling thread using the melee amps propaganda in our near future. :laugh:

I'm really curious is he even grinding with a melee weapon on a daily basis?

I do hunt with melee frequently.

So far I'm 12.3K of 30K into this Longtooth mission and I've done most of that with melee. I own a lot of different melee weapons, longblades, shortblades, powerfists, etc etc.

MindForce is something that I've started to skill and I agree that we do need MindForce amps of some kind. The available DPS and DPP of MF isnt competitive with other ranged weapons at all.

Back