Happy 3 year owner-versary!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Just wanted to create a wee thread to wish John Black knight a Happy 3 year owner-versary of our lovely Normandie! Her deed was acquired and activated on this very day in 2011 :)

:birthday:
Happy Birthday Normandie
:birthday:

Also I believe Deathifier is due a celebration! and to any others out there, happy owner-versary on the 3 year birthday of the Aniara-class motherships within Entropia universe!

It's crazy to think a whole 3 years has passed since these glorious ships were introduced, and over 3 years we have had space!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...213426-Entropia-Universe-12-0-0-Release-Notes

Big GZ to you all! :yay::yay::yay:

I wish you many more happy fun years, and to all those who are currently, or yet to enjoy space, I wish the very same :)

Last edited:
Big grats! :beerchug:

Don't wreck her on her birthday while celebrating and driving drunk :laugh:

Big grats! :beerchug:

Don't wreck her on her birthday while celebrating and driving drunk :laugh:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Svarog again"
Meh! :hug:

There is not much in space that poor lass hasn't been crashed into by now :laugh: :ahh:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Svarog again"
Meh! :hug:

There is not much in space that poor lass hasn't been crashed into by now :laugh: :ahh:

Creating more 'space' this way ever since ;)

Thank you so much its been an amazing time and certainly got me to get to know so many great people around the universe - looking forward to decades of space exploration to come :D

Congrats guys :) time flies when you are having fun!

Congrats guys :) time flies when you are having fun!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to narfi again."
Oh come on!!! * :duh::hug:

I need to spread some love outside of Space it seems :ahh:

It does indeed :) Or champers.. wodka... :laugh:

Happy Owner-versary.

Happy Owner-versary.

Gz on you 1500th post! :cool::yay:

and ofc...
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AVALON2 again."
makes me look like some rep junkie ;)

and a good time to say thanks to Bonnie, John and ToS for their constant efforts to make space a better and more useful place.

Thank you both :)

( I know its maybe not quite the same but I don't want to leave out Sakuba and the EFA crew, Renee, Ganzo, Wizardo, Narfi, Granny and a bunch of others who also work to get space recognized as a place that deserves some development time and is just a fun place to be ..ty to you all for the leadership and sensible suggestions....plus a lot of plain old "giving spirit")

Grtz on the owner-versity. Only been on board a short while, but it has been a great experience.:yay:

Happy Anniversary!

:wtg::beerchug::wtg:

Per aspera ad astra!

3 years!!! :eyecrazy: Wow gratz! Time does fly... Sort of like a space ship! Irony?! Nah just a lame joke that only I'm laughing at! :laugh:

For me, it was the best ship that I flew on! I will have to take another ride! Happy anniversary! :beerchug:

3 years wow, time does indeed fly. Big grats to all MS owners. :)

and a good time to say thanks to Bonnie, John and ToS for their constant efforts to make space a better and more useful place.

Thank you both :)
Aww that is so very sweet, thank you :hug:

Grtz on the owner-versity. Only been on board a short while, but it has been a great experience.:yay:
And its been a blast having you :D :yay:
Happy Anniversary!

:wtg::beerchug::wtg:

Per aspera ad astra!
Fab phrase!
3 years!!! :eyecrazy: Wow gratz! Time does fly... Sort of like a space ship! Irony?! Nah just a lame joke that only I'm laughing at! :laugh:

For me, it was the best ship that I flew on! I will have to take another ride! Happy anniversary! :beerchug:
Your welcome back any time, would be nice seeing you again :) :beerchug:

3 years wow, time does indeed fly. Big grats to all MS owners. :)

:yay::cool:

My compliments to the Normandie and her crew.
Long may she sail!

AG

Wow 3 years just "warped" by....:wtg:

Happy Anniversary you guys,to a wonderful bunch of people!Seems like was just yesterday I was stuck under the stairs..:eyecrazy::laugh:

Love you guys!

Wow 3 years just "warped" by....:wtg:

Happy Anniversary you guys,to a wonderful bunch of people!Seems like was just yesterday I was stuck under the stairs..:eyecrazy::laugh:

Love you guys!

Thank you! :yay:

Heh, I remember that! :laugh::hug:

:hug:

Ohh!! Someone finally told you how to get out? Thought you was still under there.

Happy Happy Anniversary Mandie :yay:

Back