Aiko loves to watch Mam play Entropia.

Mariko Ninja

Prowler
Society
The Gladiators
Mariko Ninja Torranaga
Hi everyone,

my youngest daughter is five years old now.
One of the thing she loves to do, is watch how I play Entropia Universe.

And as most of kid of her age, she will ask many questions, and then things can become funny.
I just wanted to share these with you. :D

While I hunt hogglo, she sits next to me, wetting her pants from laughter.
She totally lost it and even had tears in her eyes, A yellow fish head on two legs that goes moo !

While sweating Kerberos, she asked me, "Mam, why are those people washing that animal ?"

While hunting spiders, I get killed by a critical hit. She asks, "Mam, what happened ?"
I tell her, "I died." She starts crying. I gave up the spider and had to calm her down first.

I fly back from my hunt in my VTOL, suddenly she asks, "Mam, are we going to fly in that, when we go to visit grandmother in Japan ?"

Honest, this one made me almost wet myself. I go to PA Mall to look for armor parts.
She asks me, "What are you doing now ?" I say, "Shopping." She goes all excited, "Oh can I have another barbie ?"

While I am about to go hunt Maffoid at night time in Entropia. My husband walks into the room.
Aiko whispers to him, "Sssssst, mam is going to hunt a big scary monster." My husband plays he is really scared and runs out the room. Aiko rushes after him and shouts, "Dad ! Dad don't be scared ! It is not real, it is a computer game !"

This one was the best one ever. I am finished playing for the day and preparing my avatar for the next day. Aiko asked me for help and sits next to me, waiting for me to close the game. Her sisters start to fight in another room. Aiko jumps up and rushes over and shouts to them, "Oi ! You two cannot fight ! Mam is ending her game, then she is going to help me first ! You got to wait your turn !"

:laugh:

Last edited:
what a nice story! thx for sharing
please report reaction to taming when that returns :D

Nice story.
I just hope she will not start being scare of spiders now.
Interesting how she know this is only game but still cries cause you died.
Cute reaction to stunt of sisters.

What a nice read :)

Great read, thanks for the post!

Aww very cute.

:grouphug:

Entropia's next generation :)
give her a big hug from all of us

Nice read Mariko tks for sharing ;)
You already keep my informed in game about Aiko's reactions :yay: pls keep doing so
:wtg:

I am wondering how she is gonna react while you are hunting Chirpies :scratch2:

aww thanks that cheered me up reading that :)

Awww! :girl::girl::girl::girl:

(Yes ofc u don't fly to Japan with VTOL. It's so damn slow!)

Thanks everyone. ;)

N
Interesting how she know this is only game but still cries cause you died.
Cute reaction to stunt of sisters.

Indeed, I really have no clue why she started crying. I guess for her there is a thin line between reality and fiction.

The stunt of her telling her sisters was so funny and cute.
You see I have a rule, that whoever comes first, I will listen to and/or help.
Everyone else has to wait their turn.

So here is Aiko sitting next to me and she knows it is her turn for me to help her.
However when her sisters start to fight, she knew I would go over to stop the fight and talk with them.
So Aiko realizes that she now will have to wait longer because of her sisters fighting.
Runs over an basically tells them to wait with fighting until I am finished helping her. :laugh:

Aiko is a smart little girl. My husband and I found that out one day when she tricked us both.
She wanted to go play with her friend not living far from us.

So she runs up to me and asks, "Mam can I go play with Hanneke ? Dad said it is ok, if it is ok with you." So I am assuming she already got permission from my husband under the condition that I also agree. So I tell her that it is ok with me too.

Now she rushes off and I am thinking she will go over to play with her friend Hanneke. But instead of doing that, she first runs to my husband and asks him, "Dad can I go play with Hanneke ? Mam said it is ok, if it is ok with you."

Later at night in bed, I am talking with my husband about Aiko, when we discover to our surprise, that she tricked us both. :lolup:

Last edited:
So sweet

Thanks for sharing, Great story! :hug:

My daughter watches me play and likes when I drop mines and always thinks I should be getting "gold" LOL
:D

Thanks for sharing Mariko :) Nice little interlude in my day that has me smiling :)

Smart daughter you got their, my nephew of 5 just keeps askign to fly the quad and when we get to kill pumpkins again (oh and shame on me I made him a gambler he wants to go to foma and drop amped bombs)

Later at night in bed, I am talking with my husband about Aiko, when we discover to our surprise, that she tricked us both. :lolup:

The Force is strong with this one.
Start preparing for when she is older ;)

Today I went out hunting Longtooth and after a while Aiko walks into the room. Sits down next to me and after a few minutes asks if she can kill one Longtooth. I am not sure if that is a good idea, because I can imagine she will want to do it more often. So I am thinking about it for a while and then tell her maybe next time, bad move Mam. :duh:

Aiko sits next to me and watches how I am hunting. She is now annoyed because I did not let her shoot a Longtooth. And now starts telling me that I do it wrong. I know she won't give up now, so after a few more Longtooth, I finaly give in. I move my avatar away from the herd and explain what keys she has to press for shooting and healing.

When she says she understands it, I pull an Old Alpha and she franticly start to punch the key to shoot. I help her and after she almost died a few times, she finaly done it and the Longtooth is waiting to be looted. I tell her how to loot the Longtooth and she does. And hits a 126 ped global, I laugh and she looks at me with a victorious look and say, "See I have a high score !" :laugh:

She now lets me continue my hunt and proudly teaches me how to hunt. Of course I do not global, she keeps telling me that I do it wrong. Until I hit another global. She stand up and says, "You see now you also get a high score." and runs to her eldest sister in the other room and shout, "Esme I got a high score in Utopia !"

( Esme played Entropia Universe for a while but got bored of the game. )

Little, legal bot.
Sisters will join out of challenge. Your avatar will catch up skills with Smilgs' in no time ;)

Back