melee amp idea

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
A while back how MA turned all this ammo nonsense into an easy ideas by combining all these small laser and blp into one ammo source laser and blp

can same thing not be done to laser and blp amps just add the ability to add them to melee rather than designing new amps and releasing them and all this long process?

A while back how MA turned all this ammo nonsense into an easy ideas by combining all these small laser and blp into one ammo source laser and blp

can same thing not be done to laser and blp amps just add the ability to add them to melee rather than designing new amps and releasing them and all this long process?

amp mu hasn't crashed enough yet?

amp mu hasn't crashed enough yet?

Im sure that will bring the amp prices up if thats what you mean no?

That would probably create some rather large balancing problems... Better (and far more realistic) to just have different ones.

That would probably create some rather large balancing problems... Better (and far more realistic) to just have different ones.

ahaa fair enough

What you actually call nonsense I call a sense. I don't like they merged mining finders/ bombs, i don't like they merged ammo.

I hate how everything is getting simplified (and generally in gaming, it's not just EU)..

With your thinking we would end up with a freaking text game, where you just type how many peds in, and it will randomly generates how many peds out..

NO THANKS!

they have just finished developing the melee amps so you want them to delete them now lol

Back