Land deeds revenue Q3-Q4 2013

is there a file there? i get this

Page Not Found

The page you requested could not be found.

Please click here to return to Planet Calypso Forum.

Or use this form below and use the power of Google to search Planet Calypso Forum.

me too, maybe they dont want anyone to see

I c it :yay:
there is small print in the end

no troll shall see it

if your problem persist, do not count on us to find a solution...

ldr_attached_file_00.jpg

ldr_attached_file_01.jpg

a real pleasure,

... so classic.

Last edited:
so for 4 months they (MA) got 651368 USD (same ammount paid to CLDs as well). That's really helpful, extrapolating could we say Caly makes 2.4 million $ a year? that's good/bad? no idea

so for 4 months they (MA) got 651368 USD (same ammount paid to CLDs as well). That's really helpful, extrapolating could we say Caly makes 2.4 million $ a year? that's good/bad? no idea
It's making money so I say it's a good thing. If your payouts were nothing then I would say its bad! ;)

It's making money so I say it's a good thing. If your payouts were nothing then I would say its bad! ;)

Afaik revenue share isn't the same as profit share... Revenue is pre-costs.

Having said that, running costs will unlikely be greater than $2.4m/y so unless MA has some heavy debts then it's fairly good news.

The document shows revenue for 6 months - x2 = $ 1 302 736 for a year.

...also 50% to deed holders mean Planet Calypso wchich is sharing that 50% again with us players ,deed holders in game ?

I doubt PwC understands how that works and juzt confirms data provided by MA without deep insight.

As we dont know how many CLD's remain in MA hands we can't simply compare CLD's income to playerbase per cld x 60 000 with data privided there to see if everything is ok ( and PwC probably can;t too )

I am affraid that since begining of CLD playerbase may get only 1/2 what it suppose to get. It is also way of of what MA promised and initial CLD payouts. Looks like someone at MA think out how to cut another 25% off that in 3rd or 4th week after CLD release.

First PwC report was published few months after CLD weekly payouts settle on low levels already, after playerbase demanded it for some time.

I doubt PwC understands how that works and juzt confirms data provided by MA without deep insight.

It doesn't sound like difficult accounting to me. There are millions of transactions but that doesn't mean it's difficult to understand what is a revenue source and what is not.

It doesn't sound like difficult accounting to me. There are millions of transactions but that doesn't mean it's difficult to understand what is a revenue source and what is not.

Ofcourse is not. Case is that MA post that this revenue info is audited by PwC, and PwC confirms that MA is their customer :) There is no info published what and how was checked. I doubt PwC will shear any info about that process ( but didn't tryed yet i must admit ). So so far it is useless info ( and maybe unnecesary cash spent by MA ).

Ofcourse is not. Case is that MA post that this revenue info is audited by PwC, and PwC confirms that MA is their customer :) There is no info published what and how was checked. I doubt PwC will shear any info about that process ( but didn't tryed yet i must admit ). So so far it is useless info ( and maybe unnecesary cash spent by MA ).

I suppose contacting PwC to confirm and verify, and even raise your concerns would be an option. They are a third party who are very familiar with auditing and the rules around those activities. They may not know entirely the situation I agree.

I cannot imagine MA would wait 60 days to respond to any questions PwC had.

[...]
I cannot imagine MA would wait 60 days to respond to any questions PwC had.

I can imagine PwC asking MA questions and waiting 60 days for answer ( unles they didn't used regular support ;)

Back