Something really cool and expensive!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi, how are you.

I am selling something really cool. It's got lots of uses. It's really bloody big and might make you some PED. I can't show you what it looks like because it isn't actually in game yet. I can sell you the deed if it is real, but it doesn't say much either. All in all you have to trust me, I don't work for a big niche MMO.

SB: 20000.14Ped
BO: 1000000000.99Ped

NB: I have the right to make false claims and possibly shaft you. No harm intended.

Can I expect to lose ALL of my investment, or only MOST of my investment?

Can I expect to lose ALL of my investment, or only MOST of my investment?

I estimate somewhere between ALL and MOST, about 79.234%, which is averaged over 5 years with TT depreciation included.

BO +1from me! For bulk ofc

attachment.php

seems legit.. gl with sale :rolleyes:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

regards,

PW

Can I trade my wealth of bluechip stocks and porkbellies for it? What about gold boullion?

Sounds way to good to be true... I'm in.

Sweet, I'll mortgage my house right now.. Would you take a private cheque on the down low?!

Goal is achieved. Before noone had seen "it", now still noone can see "it"
but everyone has heard about "it".
Its fucking CyberJesus and i'm all in!
You cant argue with the church and church is like PE, DYNAMIC.

Sweet, I'll mortgage my house right now.. Would you take a private cheque on the down low?!

if you plan to be on TV networks and newspaper front pages is not prototype that at all,
someone already did that before you :laugh:

if you plan to be on TV networks and newspaper front pages is not prototype that at all,
someone already did that before you :laugh:
They are just copy cats of my original thinking. :yup: Besides, my ideas for this fantabulous product are so cutting edge, that once implemented it can never die.... ;)

I received an anonymous bid of 234000ped from a guy with an interest in virtual real estate. Virtual being the key concept.

Sadly this is the way to go...You must all remember that MA got f//ed big time once when they sold Medusa for almost nothing... they figured out is not worth to develop something and try to sell it before you don't know how much you can get for it.

Monria was also developed same way and I don't think something will change in the future, all new things that MA will sell will follow this path, they will give a small description about what they want to sell and wait to see what interest stirs.

If they will get a lot of money for it they will put more work in it, if they will get a small figure you'll get what you paid for.

Compare Crystal Palace with Medusa for example.
They got a nice amount for CP so they still add something new there from time to time(The cave, new items in loot, etc).
They got almost nothing for Medusa, almost nothing as far as I know was done to make it more attractive, Scips and Sumina are not as popular as they were before Medusa, loot changed and this mobs are not hunted as they used to be in the past.

Last edited:
Is it better than a finger up the ass from a bony old man?

If it is count me in :D.

Selling [Bony old Man] @tp.

Sadly this is the way to go...You all must all remember that MA got f//ed big time once when they sold Medusa for almost nothing... they figured out is not worth to develop something and try to sell it before you don't know how much you can get for it.

Monria was also developed same way and I don't think something will change in the future, all new things that MA will sell will follow this path, they will give a small description about what they want to sell and wait to see what interest stirs.

If they will get a lot of money for it they will put more work in it, if they will get a small figure you'll get what you paid for.

Compare Crystal Palace with Medusa for example.
They got a nice amount for CP so they still add something new there from time to time(The cave, new items in loot, etc).
They got almost nothing for Medusa, almost nothing as far as I know was done to make it more attractive, Scips and Sumina are not as popular as they were before Medusa, loot changed and this mobs are not hunted as they used to be in the past.

IIRC, Medusa was developed and sold during the period that SDS was running Calypso, not by MindArk themselves.

Sadly this is the way to go...

Fair enough I suppose... At least they will have some obligation to the investors to develop the investment, but probably never enough to stop hatred and bitterness from past investors who have seen theirs neglected or superceded by some new shiny game concept. I mean there is just too much content out there for them to adequately service everyones needs.

I mean which groups of investors have remained happy over time? Most have ended up feeling neglected or betrayed at some point.

Hi, how are you.

I am selling something really cool. It's got lots of uses. It's really bloody big and might make you some PED. I can't show you what it looks like because it isn't actually in game yet. I can sell you the deed if it is real, but it doesn't say much either. All in all you have to trust me, I don't work for a big niche MMO.

NB: I have the right to make false claims and possibly shaft you. No harm intended.

Do you have a Eula I can sign to waive any rights I have? That would be awesome.

Hi, how are you.

Neh, I am sorry, can't help you out with this one.

Just did something stupid in RL, and bought a beach resort in Asia. :duh:

http://www.shangri-la.com/cebu/mactanresort/

:silly2:

Back