Enhanced Communication about Stables and Taming please?

Neil Stockton

Stalker
Neil Greenleaf Stockton
Devs, can we please have some more info about stables and the taming system please?

The info you've provided about stables and where they fit in with taming is not sufficient for us to make anything but blind speculation on the stable deeds, which I might add have already been placed on auction (except NI).

There are many questions on the forums here but some of the frequently asked questions are:

Will pets have uses other than PVP or "cockfighting" (which sounds distasteful to many of us)?
Are stables required for taming or can one tame pets solo?
What are the services that a stable will provide and what are the costs?
Do pets have to be stabled on the planet of their origin?
How does the stable bring in income?
Which pets can be tamed?
Can pet deeds be sold on the auction or only traded at the stable?

I could keep going but a brief overview of how taming works would be much appreciated.

dont be silly, you dont need information. just buy the deeds, they havent got the details sorted yet, but it'll all be great. if you dont, someone else will, then you'll really silly. :yup:

Wonder if the Citizenship/voting part of the CLD system will go live before or after the stables/taming system?

This is correct as written. :wise:

really?

You'll really silly.. translates to "you will really silly" or it should have been "y'all really silly" which doesn't make much silly sense either.

Maybe he meant " you will all be silly chilly willy milli vanilli "

And we all know how trustworthy milli vanilly were.. As trustworthy as Mindark's unseen pet stable offers.

Puts on tinfoil hat..

It will depend on how much they will sell for (you can thank 'Akoz cartel' & Medusa for that)
& It might depend on how much they like the buyer :D

Well, I was going to take out a loan and sell loads of my stuff to buy the stables on Next Island as that seems like such an intelligent investment, with NI being you know, the thriving and happening place that it is :ahh: But they haven't even put it on auction yet! Aaaaawwww :(

dont be silly, you dont need information. just buy the deeds, they havent got the details sorted yet, but it'll all be great. if you dont, someone else will, then you'll really silly. :yup:

how many people would have deposited for MSs if MA had announced that space was lootable pvp not just normal pvp?

Spending minimum $2000 on something which the use of could be avoided by the players and with no outright statement that the battle arenas will be part of the purchase I'd want some more details.

And if they haven't got details finalised for taming why are they selling the deeds already?

Personally I'm with Neil on this. We're far too willing to trust MA sometimes.

how many people would have deposited for MSs if MA had announced that space was lootable pvp not just normal pvp?

Spending minimum $2000 on something which the use of could be avoided by the players and with no outright statement that the battle arenas will be part of the purchase I'd want some more details.

And if they haven't got details finalised for taming why are they selling the deeds already?

Personally I'm with Neil on this. We're far too willing to trust MA sometimes.

I think aridash was being sarcastic there...

Many a times, I too feel that there's too much illogical thinking and players are simply buying into anything and everything that "they're" selling.

And so the question is....unless and until things are clearer, should we even be touching these? :wise:

Do stables connect with Competition Pets?

Back