Question: Where are the Stables MindArk???

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Ok I have waited patiently.
Yes the Stable deeds are in auction with 20k startbids. There are no coords on the deeds and just doing a quick scout around I can't find a Stable anywhere. Would it not be appropriate that the Stables be activated so we can at least look at our potential investments? Its like buying a house you have never seen?

Ok I have waited patiently.
Yes the Stable deeds are in auction with 20k startbids. There are no coords on the deeds and just doing a quick scout around I can't find a Stable anywhere. Would it not be appropriate that the Stables be activated so we can at least look at our potential investments? Its like buying a house you have never seen?

Or at least some pictures of them so we could see the look and location

it has names of it where it is........

it has names of it where it is........

yes it does, but we mean exact location.
Twin peaks will probably be where the old stables used to be, but no idea for sure

Fort Ithaca pet stable

[68795, 88010, 160]

stable1.jpg

Has pets already been added? Judge for yourself

stable2.jpg

I call them Stablesnots

stable3.jpg

Fort Ithaca pet stable

[68795, 88010, 160]

stable1.jpg

Has pets already been added? Judge for yourself

stable2.jpg

I call them Stablesnots

stable3.jpg

Nice! Thanks for the pics since I'm curious to see them but at work at the moment :p How far is the stable from the teleporter?

They look very similar to the old ones?

Actually look at them they are the same as the old ones. I remember when we would trap the mobs on the fences to sweat them. You'd think that as someone was willing to stump up $2000 minimum they'd update them a little.

those stables have been there ages havent they? also the one outside twins? :confused:

Should this thread not be in the area where we talk to the developers? Might give a minute increase in the chance of getting an answer.

Back