Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Yes.

It has been done!

The chef's hat has been discovered.

c28a88f30782c36a006d1cb9eae7ad49.jpg

View image in gallery

Not much else needs to be said about this. After 10 hours grinding mats for one click (45 ped per click), I have succeeded where all others have failed. YOU can now be the Swedish Chef. And we all know how fond those Swedes over at Mindark are about the Swedish Chef. This hat will literally pour loot all over your face. There will not be many of these made, and if you doubt me, go get the shit to make it yourself...you will see.

Start bid: TT (35 ped)

Auction ends sometime in the future, not past or present. Post all bids and envious rants in this thread.

Disclaimer: I understand that this is not actually a chefs hat. It is a Turban, an important symbol of Islam and love and all things good. You are, in fact, buying a turban, not a chef's hat.

Bork, bork, bork! Cinnamon-a-min-a-min-a-min.

Last edited:
That reminds me of what I said to an ex once. She was complaining about being out of facial cream so I said I could literally spread some all over her face any time she wanted some! Told her it was full of vitamins like protein! The only downfall was she would have to work it out for herself! :wtg:

Oh gratz and nice find! :yup:

Gratz! Maybe a smurfs hat?

Ill start you off with SB!

Very nice!
Too bad ur selling. Apparently suits your avatar very well

As far as i'm aware turbans have no significance in islam, so thats a mistake by op and post above. However, Turbans are important to sikhs.

As far as i'm aware turbans have no significance in islam, so thats a mistake by op and post above. However, Turbans are important to sikhs.

I have no idea who it is important to... I just wanted to say something nice so I don't get exploded.

Randomly ending bidding has randomly ended!

Ermik is the winner! Please see chef Taco for your silly hat!

P.S. I did sell one on au during my random auction with no rules, (for tt+50, just to see what people would pay since it was the first one on in-game au) But I didn't forget about you...tt+0 wins!

I am on Toulan atm, but will carry it with me until our paths cross again.

Randomly ending bidding has randomly ended!

Ermik is the winner! Please see chef Taco for your silly hat!

P.S. I did sell one on au during my random auction with no rules, (for tt+50, just to see what people would pay since it was the first one on in-game au) But I didn't forget about you...tt+0 wins!

I am on Toulan atm, but will carry it with me until our paths cross again.

Yay yay yay ! ! ! !

Back