FYI: Hunting log

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
Time for a new hunting log as a lvl100+ player
Note that the log will have a delay becouse I had to many monkeys following me in the past when I did logs.
For this reason I will also not tell you what mob I hunted in most of the cases

Totals so far:

TT cycled : 33040.87 PED
TT+MU cycled : 33034 PED

TT Return : 29911.17 PED / 90.53%
TT+MU Return : 34997 PED / 105.91%

Total profit/loss : +1953.24
AVG MU : 117%

Last edited:
RUN 1 :

TT cycled : 8264.88 PED
TT+MU cycled : 8265.3 PED

TT Return : 7174.03 PED / 86.8%
TT+MU Return : 8318.9 PED / 100.65%

Total profit/loss : +53.54 PED
AVG MU : 115.96%

RUN 2 :

TT cycled : 8245.34 PED
TT+MU cycled : 8246 PED

TT Return : 6856.24 PED / 83.15%
TT+MU Return : 8412.1 PED / 102.02%

Total profit/loss : +166.16 PED
AVG MU : 122.69%

Note that the log will have a delay becouse I had to many monkeys following me in the past when I did logs.

AVG MU : 119.25%

With that MU I'd follow you around too :):woot:

Nice to see some logs from a high level player.

Maybe at least the info on what gear you are using / Defensive skill leves?

:)

Im sorry, but if that log is not older than 3 years i dont believe in ur AVG MU :laugh:

Nice to see some logs from a high level player.

Maybe at least the info on what gear you are using / Defensive skill leves?

:)

Maxed i2870+106's, arson TEN & adjusted fap T4.X, not always enhanced
Some runs will also be done with a mod rip or an arksparc
260+ HP & +lvl 60 evader

Im sorry, but if that log is not older than 3 years i dont believe in ur AVG MU :laugh:

It's not older then 3 years but the avg mu will change to a point where you will question if it's all worth it.

can u give us some tip to get such high avg mu? I just dont get it :) These blogs inspires me to play this game again

Patience people he has hinting that avg MU will go down. Few more logs will give a clearer picture:laugh:

Reactions: das
RUN 3 :

TT cycled : 8265.78 PED
TT+MU cycled : 8266.6 PED

TT Return : 7360.04 PED / 89.04%
TT+MU Return : 8380.5 PED / 101.38%

Total profit/loss : +113.91 PED
AVG MU : 113.86%

Thanks for posting. A little bit more info on anything would be nice :cool:

Info like what?

On what you hunt so he can follow you and the markup around without having to do his own research. It's rude not to share all the knowledge you spend a lot of time and money aquiring totally for free. You should be ashamed of yourself ;)

RUN 4 :

TT cycled : 8264.87 PED
TT+MU cycled : 8265.5 PED

TT Return : 8520.86 PED / 103.1%
TT+MU Return : 9885.2 PED / 119.59%

Total profit/loss : +1619.63 PED
AVG MU : 116.01%

As requested, I'll try to inform you on weapon used but I won't disclose it for every run.
Some hunts, I just have no way of finding out wich setup I used :)

For these 1st 4 runs I'm using the mod rip+A106, unhencanced.

99.84% return so you stopped? Am I reading that right?

99.84% return so you stopped? Am I reading that right?

99.84% AFTER MU

Did you also analyze the first 200k-250k ped cycled vs the last 100k-150k ped, both TT return & avg mu wise?
Did you also check how big my hof should be on those last 100k-150k to go to an acceptable TT return & did you then check tracker to see how long ago (read amount of globals) I actually got one of those & how many of those I got in total?

I think I told you a few times back in cK, there are those who global a lot & don't get big hofs, while having a steady return & there are those with huge swings..
My swings don't make me feel like playing as the trend seems to be lose, lose, lose more, break even, lose & so on

Last edited:
imagine how bad that markup % would be now when they introduced the new 50%+ of loot to be plain TT food. Not even 100.00001% :D Shrapnell+ammo in globals and hof is the new thing.

I didn't analyze for a trend, I was called back to work.

imagine how bad that markup % would be now when they introduced the new 50%+ of loot to be plain TT food. Not even 100.00001% :D Shrapnell+ammo in globals and hof is the new thing.

That's why I posted in Smigls thread that I will sit this one out..

I didn't analyze for a trend, I was called back to work.

Work sucks, I think the trend is obvious if you look at the last couple of hunts ;)

Ok, I thought top was most recent. :dunce:

That's just one mob and two hunts though (albeit big "hunts").

It looks like you were doing fairly well on Falx...

Plus, you are including defense costs in your tt% return calculations. For a mob like Eomon with high defense costs, that's going to make the tt return look worse. I don't include defense costs when calculating tt return %, I don't know if MA pays any of that back or not, but given that planets seem to try really hard to get you to have armor/fap decay, I would guess that isn't returned. I only use gun + amps + ammo in calculations.

I don't think falx ended that well with the -1.9k hunt...

Back