Eomon Migration 2014

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Meet Calypso's Giants
The Eomon migration period is here. Take part in a spectacular piece of Calypso history and watch the majestic Eomon migrate over the plains of the Eudoria continent.

Known for its annual migration pattern and special loot, the Eomon migration has been a popular seasonal hunting event for many years on Calypso. In the wake of the mighty Eomon herd, predator creatures such as Atrox and Mul mutants also follow, making the migration of these majestic beasts a must-see for colonists of all professional standings.

Since the introduction of vehicles on Calypso, most colonists have the ability to get a glimpse of the migrating creatures from a distance, photo safari style, without putting their lives at too much risk. If you happen to catch a nice screenshot of the migration, be sure to share it with other colonists on Planet Calypso’s Facebook page.

Expected migration paths
Based on information gathered from previous migrations, RDI Xenobiologists have released the predicted migration paths for both the Eomon and the Longtooth species.

In the attached map, the predicted path of the Eomon is drawn in red with the migration starting in the eastern parts of the Eudorian continent, passing near Ashi before terminating in the south.

For the Longtooth, migrating during the same period, the estimated migration path is drawn in yellow. The Longtooth migration normally starts in the northwest in the Cape Corinth area, and ends near Fort Ithaca.

Creature Information
Creature - Danger Lvl - Health - Max Damage
  • Longtooth Young - 12 - 1600 - 29
  • Longtooth Mature - 14 - 1800 - 33
  • Longtooth Old - 15 - 1900 - 36
  • Longtooth Provider - 16 - 2000 - 39
  • Longtooth Guardian - 17 - 2200 - 41
  • Longtooth Dominant - 30 - 3980 - 70
  • Longtooth Alpha - 32 - 4160 - 74
  • Longtooth Old Alpha - 34 - 4280 - 80
  • Longtooth Prowler - 36 - 4400 - 86
  • Longtooth Stalker - 42 - 5000 - 98
Creature - Danger Lvl - Health - Max Damage
  • Eomon Young - 52 - 5020 - 139
  • Eomon Mature - 59 - 5240 - 152
  • Eomon Old - 68 - 8450 - 159
  • Eomon Provider - 72 - 9200 - 169
  • Eomon Guardian - 75 - 9660 - 174
  • Eomon Dominant - 78 - 9730 - 184
  • Eomon Alpha - 81 - 9880 - 195
  • Eomon Old Alpha - 89 - 11230 - 213
  • Eomon Prowler - 98 - 13450 - 230
  • Eomon Stalker - 124- 18720 289
Longtooth locations
South of Livas - Low to mid level
South of Minopolis - Low level
SE of Cape Corinth - Mid to high level

Eomon Locations
North of Nymphtown - Low to high
South of Minopolis - Low to high

Optional Event Mission
Hunting the magnificent Eomon is of course exciting by itself. However, your efforts can also assist scientists to better understand Eomon biology and migration patterns through the collection of biological samples.

Scientists in the RDI Xenobiologist department now believe that a number of questions can be answered by looking at Eomon DNA with new technology. To do this, they need help in collecting Eomon Blood Samples.

If you are up for the challenge of collecting these samples, please visit the RDI Xenobiologist in the science tent at Minopolis, located right next to the Minopolis teleporter.

Happy hunting!
The Planet Calypso Dev Team
Eomon Migration Event Page

Originally Posted Here

Give me a few hours to finish work and I will get those blood samples

eomon_blood_samples.jpg

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

It looks like the feffox type competitions?

Eomon!!!! :yay:

What's the reward for the blood samples?

With the popularity of the event perhaps you could add more spawn for lower maturity?

Nothing cool at all to have a mission that is not points based on such a large mob and then forced to mostly kill matures-providers, or fly for an hour looking for a young that isn't taken as it spawns.

Instead of joining the event and wasting more time looking for the better ped savings, I logged, and didn't deposit.

Longtooth spawns are perfect, you know what you are getting and there is more than enough for the kinds of spawns you might be interested in. Eomon could be better, and considering the revenue they generate, I am surprised it hadn't been considered.

With the popularity of the event perhaps you could add more spawn for lower maturity?

Nothing cool at all to have a mission that is not points based on such a large mob and then forced to mostly kill matures-providers, or fly for an hour looking for a young that isn't taken as it spawns.

Instead of joining the event and wasting more time looking for the better ped savings, I logged, and didn't deposit.

Longtooth spawns are perfect, you know what you are getting and there is more than enough for the kinds of spawns you might be interested in. Eomon could be better, and considering the revenue they generate, I am surprised it hadn't been considered.

there is two big spawns of small eomons already. outside mino u have small ones and north of nympho..

Available medic here after work. Maxed up to SK-50

thank you very much for the eomon skin change :wise:

Im on holiday, what do we get foq turning in blood samples?

Fix your damn item/loot distribution system.

If you are up for the challenge of collecting these samples, please visit the RDI Xenobiologist in the science tent at Minopolis, located right next to the Minopolis teleporter.

Sorry... Next to the what???

Sorry... Next to the what???

lostmino_01.jpg

Yeah, classic mindark behaviour to remove teleporters from our list,
but the Minopolis area is still there.
Like if it was the first time...

New CEO, but always the same old cool receipies...

Btw, Half Moon also disappeared... "What else ?".

Finally I flew (like all of us will do since those tp have been removed from all players),
and arrived to Minopolis, entered the tp, and ....
Nothing happens...
No TP addition...
Hopefully, I had the message a minute after.
(Notice that I tp'd there already a day before when I referenced the longtooth categories for the PCF Bestiary).
A Cool update mindark, you are so creative.

I see people globaling on Feffoid Elites, looked all over the place but cant find 'em >.<
Anyone wanna share the coords?

I see people globaling on Feffoid Elites, looked all over the place but cant find 'em >.<

They were SE of Mino last night, near the coast line

If you are F ingame I have a armor you can borrow to kill them with only 1 hp damage
PM me if interested

Things feel more organised this year, we have a map, we have creature info, we have a side mission, I like it!

mission continues next Year?

Simple questiona ... would mission info reward available 1st place ...
2nd would it be continued next migration/ Eomon becomming permanent mob as these are RARE parts?

2 make Informed decision go for them or not ....

Thanks for clarifications
Resnis

Exo Elites

Im just curious.. Did the smaller Mat LT take over the Exo Elites?

Has there been any indications on the expected duration of the migration?

Not sure, but very interested about these high end UL sildeks that are dropping! Hope we see a few more dropping for the not so uber player :)

How are people soloing Eomon Patriarch's? :eyecrazy:

Has there been any indications on the expected duration of the migration?

For as long as they can draw it out and people are willing to spend ped on it - probably until the Xmas MM is my guess.

Any one know where the small LT have moved to? Thanks

For as long as they can draw it out and people are willing to spend ped on it - probably until the Xmas MM is my guess.

Halloween MM is next....:silly2:

MA pls more info, how do U expect to waste our ped if we don't know where U moved the longtooths ??

How are people soloing Eomon Patriarch's? :eyecrazy:

Necro!

I'd still like to know how people are able to solo Patriarch's? :scratch2:

Do they not have regen so people are revive killing?

What's the deal fellow Entropians?

Back