ComPet App Deeds

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Entropia Universe brings gameplay to Smartphone, Tablet and Web Browser![/h]

ly5pvbs3xgm8moh47utkqmirvfzz49i

Finally you will be able to play the Entropia Universe(EU) on different platforms.

The new Competition Pet (ComPet) system will provide features of Entropia Universe, including creature clashes, and bring them together in an exciting smartphone, tablet and web browser application.

Smartphone, tablet and browser users will be able to compete with one another by selecting one of the many pets available in the ComPet application. There are various maturity and price levels available to fit players of all types, including a free-to-play version. Once a pet has been selected the user will choose a number of “buffs” and “add-ons” that can both personalize the pet and enhance its combat prowess. Next, users carefully prepare a unique battle plan; this is a set of special instructions for the pet on how to engage its rival. Once the user is satisfied with the pet configuration, the pet can be entered into the ComPet Arena or enlisted for defense duty at the user’s home base. In any battle, trainers can win real cash prizes. If players play for free they can win special pet upgrades and points; if played for PED (Project Entropia Dollars), they can win more PED, which can be exchanged for real cash.

alta1lk825u0g7hzqyaoul688p0rzso

Additionally, any player can be part of this revenue opportunity and earn PED when smartphone, tablet and web browser users play the new Entropia Universe ComPet App. Before launch, 200,000 ComPet Deeds, priced at 100 PED (10 USD) each, will be made available through the webshop and in the Entropia Universe auction. Deeds can be acquired by anyone with an Entropia Universe account, even those who may not have installed the full Entropia Universe PC client software. They can alternatively purchase deeds through the Virtual Tycoon Android mobile app and start earning revenue from ComPet activity, which is scheduled for launch in Q1 2015.

Deed holders will receive 30% of the gross ComPet revenue. In addition, the ComPet affiliate program will enable users to recruit their friends and earn a 15% share of their recruited users’ activity. The remaining 70% (or 55% in the case of an affiliate-referred user) of revenue will go toward marketing, operation and support for the ComPet App. In conjunction with MindArk’s accountants, Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC), the ComPet App accounts will be available for inspection and published on the Entropia Universe website.

The graph below shows the annual return on the ComPet deeds as a function of the number of paying users (possible revenue share from affiliate program not included).

epilj6p1aw388cfdaad478gub0myh2x

Assumptions underlying the graph:
1. That the average user lifespan will be six months
2. That 80% of the users will play for free and 20% will pay to play
3. That the Average Revenue per Paying User and month (ARPU) will be 3 USD.

Originally Posted Here

Where to find the panda mob in EU?

STFU and buy deeds!!!1111

Seriously - make it B/W and you have experience with heroine without taking it.

Oh, some more deeds, so we now know that the stable deeds payout won't include the mob vs mob income.

It feels like the CLD idea worked out and now everything has to be an investment with deeds and ROI. Soon everyone will be a shareholder and nobody will play the game.

Good luck with the new deeds, hope it's a success.

What the fuck?
Why not just ask for money? :yay:

My pnohe doesn't even have a camera, but I will play it on the laptop :yay:

What the fuck?
Why not just ask for money? :yay:

I think they did, but not enough people deposited for normal game play.

By claiming that you can play for peds and draw out the money, I hope they not crossing over to being considered as a gambling game. That will suck in alot of ways.

So if you buy deeds early you going to have wait a few months before they release the pet vs pet thing, assuming no delays.

I guess they learned from Arkadia and are now going for cheaper deed prices.

Wait so either Battle Arena Deeds (BAD's) got renamed to ComPet deeds (CPD) or they still making the BADs in that case really bad idea, if not then good move on changing the name of the deeds because it was a really BAD name. :laugh:

Assumption number 4: The app will work for more than 60 seconds without crashing and kicking you out.

Seriously though I do think it could be good at bringing in new people(money) to the game, I mean this alone if you forget entropia a second, sounds like a simple phone or facebook type game. So will hopefully if marketed will draw in new people with cash

I won't be doing it though because it just doesnt sound particularly fun and as I just said I expect the app to be very unstable and unuseable for many people

I would like to ask a question to Mindark here is this the start of moving away from the original professions? Cause it certainly feels most of the development will go to this kunfu-deed-panda business

I would like to ask a question to Mindark here is this the start of moving away from the original professions? Cause it certainly feels most of the development will go to this kunfu-deed-panda business

Blizzard made billions with kunfu-deed-panda so we can do it too :yay:
And who doesn't want pet panda to train and trow into battle :yay:

The 3 BIG !!!

errrr no,

The 4 BIG !!!!

Hunting
Mining
Crafting
Selling deeds

They say the free to play one you can win points... What are the points good for?

The new Competition Pet (ComPet) system will provide features of Entropia Universe, including creature clashes, and bring them together in an exciting smartphone, tablet and web browser application.

Ok, so the wording implies that the pet competitions are coming to EU first, and that other EU features would be available on ComPet.

I wonder if this is the new collaboration they announced some time ago?

What he said.

Mindark......SERIOUSLY??!?!?!?!?!?????????????

Turning this game into what is seen on the picture is not just retarded but just plain fucking sad...

R.I.P. Entropia Universe

It feels like the CLD idea worked out and now everything has to be an investment with deeds and ROI. Soon everyone will be a shareholder and nobody will play the game.

I'd like to suggest creating Deeds of Potentially Everything, a.k.a. DoPE.:evilking:

Nigtmare.... :cussing:

Maybe this is a good thing, when it generate more ppl start to play eu. It could be a good promotion to get more ppl.

But they have to remove that we get 50% payback like i got last night at every hunt. This let ppl stop to play, about it is too greedy!

Me looking for loot and got panda :girl: good panda

When my head is done involuntarily shaking from side to side I am sure I will still think this is a bunch of shit.

When my head is done involuntarily shaking from side to side I am sure I will still think this is a bunch of shit.

because .... ?

I'm realy asking. Whats the worst that can happen? I mean realy worst case scenario.

So the dev team finaly got tired of bug fixing all day ?

Said to each other, "Puck this, let's make a cool app."

I am ok with this, just one question ...

Can I finally have my Barbie and Ken deeds ?

:silly2:

Back