request withdrawal at 2014-04-15, still pending.

This view lists Withdrawals and Deposits made into and from your PED Card within the last 12 months.

Transactions
ID Date State Provider Amount (PED)
1283882 11 May 2014 03:49 Pending Bank Withdrawal
1282399 29 Apr 2014 09:06 Pending Bank Withdrawal
1282612 20 Apr 2014 10:57 Pending Bank Withdrawal
1282328 17 Apr 2014 03:53 Pending Bank Withdrawal
1282249 15 Apr 2014 16:26 Pending Bank Withdrawal

HTML:
We are currently doing everything we can for the withdrawal process  to proceed as usual but we can not give you an exact date for when we will process it.

always this stupid reason.

how many working days it that? it will come though, takes way longer than 50 days or wheatever

I find it best to just assume 90 days. 72 days is my record so far.

And now, according to facebook, they're on their summer holidays so good luck getting paid anytime soon :(

i got commited mine at 76 bussines days...hapends sometime to be more then 40-50 so..you have to wait around 3 weeks more or around. So you can crazy for nothing..or wait and dont worry:wtg:

and ya..like nadie said, in summer and on holidays..you wait more usualy.

I'm too tired of these threads about withdrawal, yes it takes a long time.. Can we leave it at that? MA is re-organizing so you shouldn't be surprised.

Don't worry, you will be able to buy x-mas present just in time :)

Last edited:
Mine was also put in 04/30.. pending :(

70+ busines days seems standard now looking at other threads....few lucky ones got them between 50-60 bussines days. Both numbers are bad MA joke imo, I remeber when it was 14 days total !!!

70+ busines days seems standard now looking at other threads....few lucky ones got them between 50-60 bussines days. Both numbers are bad MA joke imo, I remeber when it was 14 days total !!!

Except for the part that from 4/15 to today is 54 business days in Sweden and not 70+. Update us late next week when it is over 60.

In officisl info aviable on MA site and FAQ 40 and 50 days are mentioned. There is now word about xmas ,holidays and other hi work load. You still surprised ppl are worried where that terms are exceeded ?

Ma shal write on site and in FAQ that withdrawal waiting period is 100 days, and shut all those threads once and forever (or improve service in way they were back to what they promised publically.

FYI: withdrawl on 22/03/2014, committed on 11/07/2014 (3 days ago).

I'm too tired of these threads about withdrawal, yes it takes a long time.. Can we leave it at that? MA is re-organizing so you shouldn't be surprised.

It seems perfectly logical to me that most of the threads in the withdrawals section would be about how long it takes. There really isn't a whole lot more to discuss about withdraws.

Last edited:

The simple answer to this problem is very simple MA should change the FAQ page to say withdraw takes 75 days. Its that simple! Mine just took 76 days.

I was fine waiting for my withdraw till i started seeing people get there money before me when i had a earlier date. I sent a email to MA and they said they had to do a more in depth check on my account since it was a large withdraw.

A lot of people forget that we pay for our withdrawals I paid over $200 in 1% fee just for mine.

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay::D:D:D:D:):):):):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
committedcommittedcommittedcommitted
4 time withdrawal has been committed

Congratz i just found this thread.
I got 50 business days atm still waiting but to be honest........

IM SHOCKED about this thread......
please see your own picture you posted.

15,17,20,23,29 april ????

5 times work for the people !!!!

Man really, if all people doing withdrawls like this im not wondering anymore that i have to wait half a year that my money comes.

To all people's out there, its really better to wait a week or 2 and do 1 big withdrawl in stead of 5 small one (usually the qwithdrawl fee is then smaller too as long <10000ped/drawl).

I really dont get the point to do in 14 days 5 withdrawls but i think youre just one of many people doing it like that.

Please guys consider this on your next requests.
We are already on 70+ days and its getting more and more.

cheers out there

The policy is for certain confusing.

I hit 45 days and sent a simple reminder on the 28th :
"Hello, just wanted to escalate that this withdrawl has been active fro 45 business days, and 67 total days."
this is what I got back.

got this on the 29th
"Your withdrawal was created on the 2014-05-23. That is 44 swedish bank/business days ago.
As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. The payment is sent approximately within 50 business/bank days from the registration date. "

They seemed more concerned about correcting me on the one day by a matter of hours, than to indicate it will be much longer in reality. It is obviously not within 50 days, as 7 have passed since. And from past withdraws, I know 70 is more realistic...but at least I can expect it....many people never went thru it to know the difference.

I honestly am not terribly concerned about it, it will come, but the lack of reliable definition is a problem. At least be honest and up front about it, and then perhaps we wouldn't see these threads so often.

The policy is for certain confusing.

I hit 45 days and sent a simple reminder on the 28th :
"Hello, just wanted to escalate that this withdrawl has been active fro 45 business days, and 67 total days."
this is what I got back.

got this on the 29th
"Your withdrawal was created on the 2014-05-23. That is 44 swedish bank/business days ago.
As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. The payment is sent approximately within 50 business/bank days from the registration date. "

They seemed more concerned about correcting me on the one day by a matter of hours, than to indicate it will be much longer in reality. It is obviously not within 50 days, as 7 have passed since. And from past withdraws, I know 70 is more realistic...but at least I can expect it....many people never went thru it to know the difference.

I honestly am not terribly concerned about it, it will come, but the lack of reliable definition is a problem. At least be honest and up front about it, and then perhaps we wouldn't see these threads so often.

i hit today the 55 business days (holidays (29.5/6.6/21.6 extracted)

i hope it comes soon :/

50 days is already to long but it seems its getting longer and longer :(

Back