Arkadia Smuggler Event

Kitten

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Honey Kitten Little
Ace! New mobs in the Underground is brilliant news :)

Arkadia smuggler event on now! high AI new mobs in the underground Smugglers never seen mobs move like this :eek:

looks like standard drone/droka AI to me.

The AI of the Smuggler special forces was quite interesting, would love to get my hands on one of those guns!

Last edited:
never seen mobs move like this

That may be because some of those mobs (ones with the red eyes) are actually human

looks like standard drone/droka AI to me.

I believe it's only the special forces that show unusual AI (the red ones), and only at certain times. There are times when one will come running toward you, engage you and then run and lead you several hundred meters away to where others are waiting to ambush you. They can also use objects as cover. They don't have the user controlled icon so I think it's unlikely they're user controlled. Also they seem to be smarter when there are less people fighting them.

The AI for the smugglers / drones seem very interesting actually.

When the Boss Smuggler was around, he seemed able to control what they do.

At times they follow him (example of when he "stole" something from Celeste Quarry and had a soldier covering him), and when he summoned the drone at the PVP ring, he sent the drone off into the water.

Either they got new, very good AI, or he is a fantastic tamer with great pets :p

Back