When are we getting ...

Hufer

Looking for any information from Dev's or fellow players, as we've had numerous items go missing from our storage and our personal inventory, and we've been given excuses like "we log everything, but it is more than likely a player mistake" ... After 10yrs of game development I'm sure there is a solution to these issues, and to the 3 small requests below.

Society wide Mails - instead of having to name everyone in several mail outs.

Society MOTD for Society channels

Logged Wallets - EG:
3wn5ibn.jpg

Also found that the logs on the website for items differs to what I have in game. If everything is logged as you say, why are we given the same weak excuse of no help, as it appears across other posts, and threads, if you have everything logged you'd be able to see that character has sold it to TT. Eve Online has this available if you petition they can look at deletion logs. But also if you sell anything to an NPC it shows in your wallet as depicted above.

As some of us are depositing real cash into this game I know I cannot be the only person that would like some accountability. As the wallet above shows, it tracks everything from buy/sell orders to both NPCs and Players,. This I believe will assist your CS team as people will check the wallet first to see if they TT'd something before requesting a petition. And as the answer usually is "we log everything but cannot find this without a down to the second time stamp" this should stop many enquiries.

Food for thought anyway ...

Cheers,

Hufer

I would love to have something like this. +rep

Just think of all of the support cases MindArk would not have to deal regarding simple questions about one transaction or another. We would have all that info immediately available to us.

Yes, I found the items on the website can be lagged for a day..and at times I find I loose items for a day but always get them back...I have been recording my items in Excel for 1110 days now and have not had any problems.

Yes, I found the items on the website can be lagged for a day..and at times I find I loose items for a day but always get them back...I have been recording my items in Excel for 1110 days now and have not had any problems.

Why should we have to check up on the logs by Screen Shotting everyday when they should be available to use in the wallet for our transactions?
With the log's we're told exist it wouldn't be hard to create a simple UI to add to the wallet function to show all movement with your PED.
Losing items with PED value is similar to the bank taking funds from you and there being no trace. Now everyone would complain til the bank was forced to reconcile if that happened outside of the game, why shouldn't we have the same transparency with in-game currency as it is Real Cash at the end of the day.

I'm am quite frustrated that I no longer get messages about what I have sold in my shop. All I see are the ped flow manager notes on amounts.
It is quite difficult for store owners to keep track of stock when we no longer see our sale messages.

Why should we have to check up on the logs by Screen Shotting everyday when they should be available to use in the wallet for our transactions?
With the log's we're told exist it wouldn't be hard to create a simple UI to add to the wallet function to show all movement with your PED.
Losing items with PED value is similar to the bank taking funds from you and there being no trace. Now everyone would complain til the bank was forced to reconcile if that happened outside of the game, why shouldn't we have the same transparency with in-game currency as it is Real Cash at the end of the day.

Well, I don't do screen shots..a big waste of time really hehe but I do use the website items list to just keep tabs on what my current MU is. As well, just to see my overall daily weekly and yearly stats. Yes, I love Excel it can do many things....

http://www.opaloman.com/about/stats.php

for sure, i've got 4 or 5 that i use for this game now but tracking my money shouldn't have to be one of them, as i mentioned this post was/is mainly for the implementation of a tracking wallet

for sure, i've got 4 or 5 that i use for this game now but tracking my money shouldn't have to be one of them, as i mentioned this post was/is mainly for the implementation of a tracking wallet

Wait, I thought you were starting to miss items in your inventory..but anyway, you did know that you can view your inventory on MA's main website showing all items from all planet's right?

https://account.entropiauniverse.co...nt/my-items/index.xml&up=/account/my-account/

Last edited:
I'm am quite frustrated that I no longer get messages about what I have sold in my shop. All I see are the ped flow manager notes on amounts.
It is quite difficult for store owners to keep track of stock when we no longer see our sale messages.

This ^

I don't know what I have to craft unless I physically go to each shop and check the shelves. So much wasted time.
A wallet/transaction log with full details would address this defect on the current notifications system.

Wait, I thought you were starting to miss items in your inventory..but anyway, you did know that you can view your inventory on MA's main website showing all items from all planet's right?

https://account.entropiauniverse.co...nt/my-items/index.xml&up=/account/my-account/

I know it is there, but it has also been wrong and said Items are there when they are not, and not for one day but many days.

And sometimes I've had items in my inventory that don't show up in the list. But my main focus is the wallet system and lack of logging access that we have when we deposit real money into this game and get told everything is logged but we aren't able to see the logs of our own transactions.
Whereas talking to fellow players in game I'm told that they understand MA doesn't have any logging system. Adding a transaction log will make it easier and cut out a great deal of missing PED petitions to MA.

Logged Wallets - EG:
3wn5ibn.jpg

Also found that the logs on the website for items differs to what I have in game. If everything is logged as you say, why are we given the same weak excuse of no help, as it appears across other posts, and threads, if you have everything logged you'd be able to see that character has sold it to TT. Eve Online has this available if you petition they can look at deletion logs. But also if you sell anything to an NPC it shows in your wallet as depicted above.

As some of us are depositing real cash into this game I know I cannot be the only person that would like some accountability. As the wallet above shows, it tracks everything from buy/sell orders to both NPCs and Players,. This I believe will assist your CS team as people will check the wallet first to see if they TT'd something before requesting a petition. And as the answer usually is "we log everything but cannot find this without a down to the second time stamp" this should stop many enquiries.

Food for thought anyway ...

Cheers,

Hufer

that's an old thread , but I think we really need this kind of log where everything we do ingame can be checked.

Bump!

Back