Unable to edit missions

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
Hi, i have been trying to edit some cyrene missions for a week or so and when i click edit or add from the missions table i get a blank screen, it was working fine a couple of weeks ago.

i have tried 2 different pc in different locations and 2 different browsers, but i get the same issue.

anyone else having this issue?

Hey, Sorry for the delay about letting everyone know but i'm a working on fixing a few bugs.

I will let everyone know as soon as they are fixed.

Any chance of an update on the progress on this?

Any chance of an update on the progress on this?

I had a message from Siniko this morning that he'll be fixing bugs on Entropedia again from tomorrow.
I guess he's been away - summer and all that.

Made a new template for the Combibo mission chain and added it to the creature page with links working.

Individual missions seem editable but cannot add new as original post states.

Chaz.

Any update on when we might be able to add new missions again?

I have been on Cyrene for a few weeks now, and have been making notes on the missions, teleporter locations, mob locations and mission broker locations. I am adding these as corrections to my free Android app - Entropia Information. So even if entropedia doesn't have the correct information, then my app will slowly get corrected data.

The app takes data from entropiawiki.com, but because of the broken parts on entropedia, I have had to implement these corrections. Corrected data is applied when you run the imports.

Back