Eomon Blood Sample B

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
So - what are these worth on the market, what do you get if you turn it in? Can't find the answers anywhere.

maybe worth 10-20 ped...but most likely tt as it is not that "rare".

It is 1 of the different pieces required to create an Eomon dna :

So far Eomon dna fragments A, B, C and D have been discovered afaik.

A combinaison of these fragments, added with maybe Eomon parts (not discovered yet) will create an Eomon DNA.

:tiphat:

maybe worth 10-20 ped...but most likely tt as it is not that "rare".

Optional Event Mission
Hunting the magnificent Eomon is of course exciting by itself. However, your efforts can also assist scientists to better understand Eomon biology and migration patterns through the collection of biological samples.

Scientists in the RDI Xenobiologist department now believe that a number of questions can be answered by looking at Eomon DNA with new technology. To do this, they need help in collecting Eomon Blood Samples.

If you are up for the challenge of collecting these samples, please visit the RDI Xenobiologist in the science tent at Minopolis, located right next to the Minopolis teleporter.

So, anyone actually turn in a B sample yet?

Speculation says its for melee amps... there was a discovery yesterday of a new melee amp with 4 electric damage...

That said I don't know for sure if that's what is given out or not...

Hope this helps

Arkon

You get nothing in return with just B sample, you need to hadn in a combo to get item.

for example, A,B,C handed in gets you the small Trauma amp I

cheers

ermik

You get nothing in return with just B sample, you need to hadn in a combo to get item.

cheers

ermik

I still have my doubts about that ;p

You talk to the mission guy and you can hand over a sample, you need to select in chat dialog what exact sample and hand over that particular one..

You cannot just hand over a combination and then magically finish the quest :p

I still have my doubts about that ;p

You talk to the mission guy and you can hand over a sample, you need to select in chat dialog what exact sample and hand over that particular one..

You cannot just hand over a combination and then magically finish the quest :p

The key to getting ahead in entropia is in finding information, and by the time that new information reaches the general public ( yes, in this case it seems to be you ) , the oportunity has passed.

Feel free not to belive anything i write, but dont ask me for any information ever again.

The key to getting ahead in entropia is in finding information, and by the time that new information reaches the general public ( yes, in this case it seems to be you ) , the oportunity has passed.

Feel free not to belive anything i write, but dont ask me for any information ever again.

he has a very strange way of trying to extract information.

cheers

ermik

I see you left that part out of your sales pitch.

I see you left that part out of your sales pitch.

It was sold to a soc mate anyway, who knew this information before it was disclosed on forum.

Besides, the sales pitch did hint that more information could be given if people asked.

Just wanted to sell an item i looted, not in any way trying to hausse the price of it.

If haussing were my goal, i would have kept it until they stopped dropping....

Back