Entropia Universe Patch 14.7.4.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
ComPet Deeds are now available on the Entropia Universe global auction via the PC client, and via the Virtual Tycoon Android app.

More information about the ComPet App:
  • The ComPet App will provide new business opportunities for MindArk, and will help to grow the Entropia Universe user base.
  • The ComPet App content and art style will be separate from that of Entropia Universe.
  • There are no plans at the moment to make ComPet pets available in Entropia Universe.
  • Development of the ComPet App will not negatively impact the development, nor the performance of Entropia Universe. In fact the servers will be entirely separate.
  • The economies of Entropia Universe and the ComPet App will be entirely separate.

Originally Posted Here

Ok, I'm starting to get confused as to what is going to be introduced where.........

based on this, there is NO connection between the App and EU at all.
I actually find that kinda negative, with no connection.... still, it's clear now, I think.

But what are we left with on EU: pets, stables and octogon battles for 'fun'?

Further edit: will peds be transferrable? If ComPet has a faster and easier withdrawal system, I'd suspect not......

Last edited:
Someone should explain the forum rules to Big Bertha

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT OTHER GAMES!!!

So this means:
Cld, aud, bad, and compet deeds

More deeds you bertha just sux A! :)

So it's official then: EU is now a crowdsourcing platform for other projects.

Someone should explain the forum rules to Big Bertha

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT OTHER GAMES!!!

So True... Hey Mods !

• The ComPet App will provide new business opportunities for MindArk, and will help to grow the Entropia Universe user base.

Yeah, may be in 10 years and 15 different games and applications,
you'll reach 1 REAL million accounts...

Funny that no one's hurry to buy a deed even for the sake of discovery :)

edit: ah, sales have finally begun, just no discovery for it.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm starting to get confused as to what is going to be introduced where.........

based on this, there is NO connection between the App and EU at all.
I actually find that kinda negative, with no connection.... still, it's clear now, I think.

But what are we left with on EU: pets, stables and octogon battles for 'fun'?

Further edit: will peds be transferrable? If ComPet has a faster and easier withdrawal system, I'd suspect not......

its another game, and MA is looking for a way to use EU Players as a source for cheap Money....

Nothing else it is...

[*]There are no plans at the moment to make ComPet pets available in Entropia Universe.
[*]Development of the ComPet App will not negatively impact the development, nor the performance of Entropia Universe. In fact the servers will be entirely separate.
[*]The economies of Entropia Universe and the ComPet App will be entirely separate.
Originally Posted Here

Is this some retarded joke they're trying to see if people are actually reading what they post:scratch2:

"The economies of Entropia Universe and the ComPet App will be entirely separate."

THEN WTF ARE COMPET DEEDS DOING IN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE?!?

Well that is fine if it isn't involved with Entropia, however I saw a cartoon Atrox in there.

And if it isn't the same game...why are you pushing it on your customers, and confusing them with pet stables introduced at the same time? COM Pet, stables for pets, pet battle arenas...all coming up soon.

One would logically deduce they are related, one may even place a bid thinking there is major action to come regarding pets only to find out that the definition of these concepts are very lacking, and in the case of one announcement, completely unrelated.

If this ap/game thing fails(likely), even though it is "separate" EU itself has a good chance of losing potential customers by association if they are using the same game assets.

The ComPet App will provide new business opportunities for MindArk, and will help to grow the Entropia Universe user base.

prove it..... especially when the app is separate from the EU.

okey.. this is not what I thought.... confused :scratch2:
So what are we going to have in game? Do we still have battle arenas for pets or is that a Compet thing only?:scratch2:

Bertha has gone nuts

"ComPet Deeds are now available on the Entropia Universe global auction"

"There are no plans at the moment to make ComPet pets available in Entropia Universe."

What I dont understand is how they can funnel the capital through EU.

200k deeds purchased through EU, for a game and concept that is not EU, where the profits are distributed via EU, but it is not related to EU.

Last edited:
Bertha has gone nuts

"ComPet Deeds are now available on the Entropia Universe global auction"

"There are no plans at the moment to make ComPet pets available in Entropia Universe."

Well it's correct, the deeds are in the game, the pets will not be in the game :silly2:

And other than the proceeds from the deeds there will be no other interaction, nothing from the auction, crafting or taming.

Give us $2,000,000 and we'll give your share of the profits in ped, which we'll hope you'll spend with us in EU and not withdraw.

prove it..... especially when the app is separate from the EU.

What they are saying here is that MA is very broke and going bankrupt and needs extra cash? This is all very odd and new to all of us. BTW wasn't (isn't?) MA on vacation?

How much of this new game is completed?

When will we be able to play it?

Who is developing it?

I cant figure out what this will mean to the comunity tbh, on one hand they say its not related at all and on the other we can buy in game auction hmm.
Just very confusing to me lol
I gess i have to wait and se what will happen hehe

Well this is how I understand it:

They're giving us an option to invest into their new platform/game (Compets) within their existing game (EU). The games aren't related or linked between each other, but instead of buying shares with USD of a company to invest in it, you are simply doing so with PED and being paid back with PED depending on the success of the game (Compets).

So what do we do , login to game , buy a "compet" , then log into some sort of smartphone app using our entropia login and then do what exactly ....

:scratch2::scratch2:

what a mess lol

has anyone bought one of these to see what happens ? I certainly wont be suckered in until I know exactly what the process is .

Is this some retarded joke they're trying to see if people are actually reading what they post:scratch2:

"The economies of Entropia Universe and the ComPet App will be entirely separate."

THEN WTF ARE COMPET DEEDS DOING IN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE?!?

Exaclly what he wrote, WTF, now EU is some society of sponsors for other games?
all this deeds thing getting really ugly

So what do we do , login to game , buy a "compet" , then log into some sort of smartphone app using our entropia login and then do what exactly ....

No, unrelated means unrelated. You buy CPDs, receive dividends from them in peds and spend those peds in EU. You can play the ComPet itself (definitely NOT with your EU login) or never even think about it, that's unrelated to your EU activity.

And who TF still uses Andriods?

And who TF still uses Andriods?

Smart people who can spell Android.

Don't underestimate the power of freemium games. We petitioned mindark to have additional revenue streams coming into the game and they have done so.. And now some of you are bitching about it and going right to the weak argument that it is a scam. Come on now....

Back