Selling: UL Melee amp, Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Selosse

Stalker
Kamonpach BKK Empress
Taking offers on this big UL melee amp. Only sell if I get a good enough offer. stats below:

20Dmg (electric)
Decay: 4,45pec
Max TT: 180ped
Uses: 3923
SB:
BO:
Some items are accepted like Arson Ten chip/A204 and it sister amps, or else peds/CLD is fine.

BKK

Last edited:
I offer 1500 PED

Gratz on your discovery - assuming you were the first one to lot it (?)

Are you willing to share where/how you came by this beauty?

Could you try amping it on Philosopher's sword or Archon?

Im very sure it works on all melee! If you want to see pictures, you can find all items at auction and orders!
Think all relative data is in the first post

Hi, pm in game under Vi V3r0nyka Bitfury... might have something of interest via possible trade. Will log back on after IRL agendas later on.

¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>

-Vi

and btw, not usable on Archon/hero/philosopher or any other next island melee weapon.

Last edited:

and btw, not usable on Archon/hero/philosopher or any other next island melee weapon.

Do u have proof or just guessing? Until I see a picture with proof or try it myself i don't believe you.

and btw:
Top offer: 4CLD
Some items are accepted like Arson Ten chip/A204 and it sister amps, or else peds/CLD is fine.

BKK

Do u have proof or just guessing? Until I see a picture with proof or try it myself i don't believe you

fine then don't believe me, just trying to help.. lol :yay:

From orders at available amplifiers both Melee Trauma Amplifier I and IV have the same description.
This amplifier employs high-voltage electrical pulse waves to increase the damage of any melee weapon to which it is attached

However it does appear like NI weapons can't use it so they better i.e update the description or at least allow the newbie NI swords to use these new amps and at least philosopher's sword since its not unbalanced compared to archon.

Last edited:
Impossible for me to test every melee wpn ingame! If NI stuff is buged, I don't know! But archon is unbalanced so maybe that's why! No clue.

It's the PP responsibility to update their items, as NI is effectively dead it's not going to happen for their melee weapons :(

Oh god...

turns imp7 into 92dps @ t4... :) think I won't sell

to clear things out, i have tried to attach the Melee Trauma Amp I to an Philo sword, and it did not attach.

So no, NI blades cant use any melee amps, this has been communicated before and has to do with PP handling that type of attribute for each item, and since there are no PP for NI, its a catch 22 :)

What about shagadi, immolation, fire dagger or songkra?

Still unable to send you in game pm to Kamonpach BKK Empress; guess player reg. is still bugged for me. I'm still interested and would consider trading you something you've originally requested on your opening post, thnx.

-Vi

could you please reveal the broker location or so for getting the amps? since guess there is no restriction on quantity, seems a bit silly to keep it secret.
Edit: K got my amp, indeed A+B+C is first level after that seems you can hand in D and E, probably for an upgrade.

Last edited:
From orders at available amplifiers both Melee Trauma Amplifier I and IV have the same description.

This amplifier employs high-voltage electrical pulse waves to increase the damage of any melee weapon to which it is attached

However it does appear like NI weapons can't use it so they better i.e update the description or at least allow the newbie NI swords to use these new amps and at least philosopher's sword since its not unbalanced compared to archon.

The description is correct even if it doesn't attach to Archon or any others ( you highlighted the wrong part) It may not attach to some melee like the L amps dont!

Does it give any eco? lol

Don't be silly now ;) not if you look at bare eco. It's OK if you plan on selling skills (skill gain is mental) but I just use it to grind attributes (+1 strength per 2kped TT)

could you please reveal the broker location or so for getting the amps? since guess there is no restriction on quantity, seems a bit silly to keep it secret.
Edit: K got my amp, indeed A+B+C is first level after that seems you can hand in D and E, probably for an upgrade.

If this is the case above; then I'll take my chances in striving to do this on my own. Appreciate it and gl.

-Vi

Have put a SB snd BO, bumpy!

Back