enhancer cost in weapon compare

pesa

Dominant
Society
AD
Nero Pelleman Wolf
Say I estimate cost of dmg enhancer per shot to x pec (due to breakage). What do I set enhancer cost to if I use 3 slots for dmg enh, x or 3*x?

nero

Chance of each tier breaking is independent of each other*. I have had two tiers break on the same shot. So if you are using 3 tiers then your long term cost per shot is 3x.

*based on observation and data collection. MA of course does not tell us.

thx for reply but that's not what i was after.
I'm sure yore right but my question is if the tool does the 3* or if you are supposed to do that yourself
nero

TT of enchancer * MU / 2000 shots (avg break rate) that should give u the cost per one enchancer, just multiply it by 3 if u use 3 enchancers etc. And put in enchancer cost.

thx for reply but that's not what i was after.
I'm sure yore right but my question is if the tool does the 3* or if you are supposed to do that yourself
nero

The tool doesn't take enhancers consumption into account at all.

TT of enchancer * MU / 2000 shots (avg break rate) that should give u the cost per one enchancer, just multiply it by 3 if u use 3 enchancers etc. And put in enchancer cost.

I just went through data I collected (recent, after 50% less breakage change) and over a small sample (4453.3 tt of weapon) with seven damage enhancers (tier I-VII dmg enh) on average one enhancer breaks every 474.5287 shoots.
If this would be linear dependance of number of enhancers, then this should be seven times bigger for single tier enhanced, but don't have other data with less enhancers to compare it.

Back